Rice Krispies Treats

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Right on. Yeah its in my shopping cart. Should have funds Mon. or Tues. and then I'll order up some stuff.

Edit: Read on the other thread you use ejuicemeup. Downloaded. Thanks everyone!

Can't wait to whip up a batch and squonk some of Squonk's Rice Crispies!!
Between DIY and making your own coils you will save a ton of money on vaping. Besides that the recipes here are way better than store bought juice. You'll be kicking yourself in the ass for not starting DIY sooner. :cry::facepalm: DIYing both gives you more money for mods and flavors... Ohh look at that shiney new ... :giggle:

That is cheap for store bought juice. I used to spend 30 to 40 dollars per 120ml and I vape 300 - 400ml per month. My diy using 3mg/ml nic and 3.5% real flavors super concentrates costs me about $0.016 per ml so I can make 240ml for under $4. Up front cost is/was the only issue. Once you get your supplies you will be saving significantly over store bought juice. And you may find like me that you don't need to use sweetener in your DIY which will make your coils/wicks last much longer.
Hello Fozzy..

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My FE Sweet Rice came in along with the Cap Cereal 27! Yumminess heading my way as soon as I have time to mix! Can't wait! Thanks again @Squonk for the wonderful recipes! :blowkiss:

So...how do you enjoy this mix? :wave:

I'm missing one flavor. One that I would expect not to use that much. :)

Does it taste like real Rice Krispies treats to you? Better?

Ron
---
"What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?"-Jack Kerouac

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So...how do you enjoy this mix? :wave:

I'm missing one flavor. One that I would expect not to use that much. :)

Does it taste like real Rice Krispies treats to you? Better?

Ron
---
"What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?"-Jack Kerouac
:wave: I'm shamed to say, haven't had time to mix it yet :( I was so psyched when the flavors came in, but I have been crazy busy. Will let you know when I do mix it up. Which flavor are you missing?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which flavor are you missing?

Cap Butter Cream. I guess I'll take a chance :) and take advantage of the BCF Labor Day sale.

Ron
---
"My uncle, a balloon ascensionist, Effingham Hoofnagle, took a chance. He was three miles and a half up in the air. He jumped out of the basket of the balloon and took a chance of alighting on a load of hay." - Egbert Sousé (WC Fields The Bank Dick 1940)

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cap Butter Cream. I guess I'll take a chance :) and take advantage of the BCF Labor Day sale.

Ron
---
"My uncle, a balloon ascensionist, Effingham Hoofnagle, took a chance. He was three miles and a half up in the air. He jumped out of the basket of the balloon and took a chance of alighting on a load of hay." - Egbert Sousé (WC Fields The Bank Dick 1940)
I got the 10ml of the Cap Butter Cream for this recipe too, or else I would've sent you some if it was a flavor I had a 30ml bottle of :) .

It's a shame I couldn't take advantage of any Labor Day sales for flavorings as I couldn't wait to buy all the flavors needed as it ended up they've been sitting around for 2 weeks or so :blah:

Such is life lol!

Let me know you you like it ;)

FrostyMtl

Member For 4 Years
Interesting recipe, nice to see a fresh take on RC squares!
Yet an other flavor to buy.
Could anyone please recommend any other FE flavors since I will be ordering Sweet Rice?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ron
---
Here's my reasoning for using CAPs Butter Cream.

https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/best-ever-rice-krispies-treats.html

Mixed this up 3 weeks ago when my missing flavours turned up and it has to be said I'm not happy.

I mixed 20ml (Grumble) which won't last long in the OBS Crius. Now I'll have to mix a big bottle and wait at least a fortnight before I can enjoy this again (Harumph).

Nice one, @Squonk , lovely stuff!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up 3 weeks ago when my missing flavours turned up and it has to be said I'm not happy.

I mixed 20ml (Grumble) which won't last long in the OBS Crius. Now I'll have to mix a big bottle and wait at least a fortnight before I can enjoy this again (Harumph).

Nice one, @Squonk , lovely stuff!
Thanks man! I got to get some mixing done soooon. I'm in S. Florida and have been busy gathering for the big blow. Something tells me I'ma gona needa soma juice after it passes. I've lived here for 43 years and this one actually has me a tad nervous. Gas(check) water(check) propane(check) batteries(check) plywood(check) bike gassed up(check) JUICE:eek:
I didn't get a Harrumph from that guy.;)
giphy.gif

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man! I got to get some mixing done soooon. I'm in S. Florida and have been busy gathering for the big blow. Something tells me I'ma gona needa soma juice after it passes. I've lived here for 43 years and this one actually has me a tad nervous. Gas(check) water(check) propane(check) batteries(check) plywood(check) bike gassed up(check) JUICE:eek:
giphy.gif
Mixed this along with the rice pudding and waiting to steep. Anxious to to try them.
I lived in the Florida Keys for over 10 years and experienced quite a few hurricanes and forced evacuations. The ones in 2005 drove me out of there. Haven't been any since (until now). Be safe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this along with the rice pudding and waiting to steep. Anxious to to try them.
I lived in the Florida Keys for over 10 years and experienced quite a few hurricanes and forced evacuations. The ones in 2005 drove me out of there. Haven't been any since (until now). Be safe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I've just been watching it on the news over here (UK), looks like a biggy (Category 5).

Take care.
Thanks for the Godspeed guys.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif
Stay safe @Squonk ! :hug:
I'm motivated by @RonJS query. Set aside time to mix your "Rice Krispies" right now.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif
Stay safe!! It's looking pretty scary out that way. I'm glad you're prepared, but also be prepared to GTFO if you need to. We do have a wedding to attend, ya know...

Be safe Squonk.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Squonk lives in West Palm Beach or close to there I think. I have a co-worker who lives in West Palm who said they didn't get hit too hard and he has power and internet. Hopefully the same can be said for my brother @Squonk. He's probably busier than an one armed paper hanger right now.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk checking in, are you ok? I hope so :hug:
dang... Squonk is in the 'irma' zone I take it? Looks like he hasn't been on in a while. Hopefully nothing more serious than inet or power...
Squonk lives in West Palm Beach or close to there I think. I have a co-worker who lives in West Palm who said they didn't get hit too hard and he has power and internet. Hopefully the same can be said for my brother @Squonk. He's probably busier than an one armed paper hanger right now.
Thanks for all your concern guys.:inlove:
Like gopher_byrd said, I've been busy as hell cleaning and fixing and I"m still not done. I got power back Wed night while I was taking another cold shower.:wait: I got cable and internet later the next day. I have some good footage on my cell phone looking out the hurricane windows. I'd post it if I knew how. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say how much I appreciate your concern.
200.webp

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
... while I was taking another cold shower.:wait:

With you being temporarily separated from your Fiancee, I would think you would be taking cold showers at least 2-3 times a day.:rolleyes:

Glad you are okay and things are beginning to get back to normal.

Ron
---
"He who takes whatever gods send with smile, has learned life’s hardest lesson."- Charlie Chan (Docks of New Orleans)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for all your concern guys.:inlove:
Like gopher_byrd said, I've been busy as hell cleaning and fixing and I"m still not done. I got power back Wed night while I was taking another cold shower.:wait: I got cable and internet later the next day. I have some good footage on my cell phone looking out the hurricane windows. I'd post it if I knew how. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say how much I appreciate your concern.
200.webp
So happy to hear you're okay :) you are in our thoughts :hug:

FrostyMtl

Member For 4 Years
I also love the Soft Vanilla Ice Cream Cone you posted :inlove::inlove::inlove: thanks!

Where? Plz where? I cannot find it!

Vanilla ice cream is giving me such a hard time.
Soon I will try something like this:

Vanilla Ice Cream:
4% VIC (LB)
1% VBIC (TPA)
0.5%-0.75% IC or FVIC (HS)
1-1.5% Holy Van (DIYFS)

Anyone try something similar?

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Did you ever get the rice?
lol no, we were prepping to move so I didnt want to have to chase around packages just incase. not that Ive had a problem before just that would be my luck haha. will be soon though now

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where? Plz where? I cannot find it!

Vanilla ice cream is giving me such a hard time.
Soon I will try something like this:

Vanilla Ice Cream:
4% VIC (LB)
1% VBIC (TPA)
0.5%-0.75% IC or FVIC (HS)
1-1.5% Holy Van (DIYFS)

Anyone try something similar?
I can’t remember where @Heabob posted it somewhere when someone asked for a vanilla ice cream cone recipe. I’m in bed now, I’ll post it here for you tomorrow.

VU Sponsors