Become a Patron!

Rice Krispies Treats

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I really want to try the Sweet Rice. As you know, I have to get it from Ecig and have it shipped 7,000 miles. Is there anything else Ecig sells that I can't get elsewhere that comes highly recommended? Thanks.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I really want to try the Sweet Rice. As you know, I have to get it from Ecig and have it shipped 7,000 miles. Is there anything else Ecig sells that I can't get elsewhere that comes highly recommended? Thanks.
I haven't found anything else... Bull City has amazing inventory... everything I've ever wanted... except that one flavor. :gaah:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A second on the FE Lemon. If you are going to order from them, I'd definitely grab that as well. Unfortunately, another FE flavor that was supposedly pretty good, Blackberry, is no longer available, or least it wasn't when I last placed an order.

You might want to also look at the Jungle Flavors line that they offer, there are some very good flavors in that line as well.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A second on the FE Lemon. If you are going to order from them, I'd definitely grab that as well. Unfortunately, another FE flavor that was supposedly pretty good, Blackberry, is no longer available, or least it wasn't when I last placed an order.

You might want to also look at the Jungle Flavors line that they offer, there are some very good flavors in that line as well.

I'll do that, thanks.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so glad I got FE Sweet Rice.

Sweet Rice (FE) 2%
Cereal 27(CAP) 2%
Butter Cream(CAP) 2.25%
Marshmallow(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
(1 week minimum steep)

Salty-Sweet-Best-Rice-Krispie-Treats-Ever-on-MADE-Everyday-1.jpg
Dude, I mixed this up 3 weeks ago and let it sit the whole time (except when I first made it of course, to see how well it steeps in). Just tried it, and wow, flipping awesome! Good job man!

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
@Squonk I finally got some FE Rice but no FA Vanilla Classic. I have some Shisha Vanilla would that be an ok sub without taking away too much from the profile?

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Squonk
Tried a sample of this (steeped for over a month), with an added 4% Butterscotch Ripple. Pretty darn interesting if I may say so myself

Last edited:
Squonk, any decent substitute for Butter Cream(CAP)? I was thinking maybe Shisha Vanilla, it is kind of buttery to me. By the way, thanks for the recepies, I tried a few and they are very good.

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just thought I'd call you out on your promice you made in October hehehe

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. I mixed it but discovered I am not a fan of the sweet rice flavor. If you like the sweet rice flavor I am sure you will like this. I am still on the hunt for a rice krispie treat recipe that is more to my liking. I have kind of thrown it it on the back burner for now.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonk, any decent substitute for Butter Cream(CAP)? I was thinking maybe Shisha Vanilla, it is kind of buttery to me. By the way, thanks for the recepies, I tried a few and they are very good.
I'm not sure what you could sub it with. I might venture to say CAPs golden butter and some cream, but I never tried golden butter. Maybe someone else has an idea.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sometimes, there just isn't a sub. I've tried subs for some things, but only on flaves that are similar (ex. DX Sweet Cream for Caps Sweet Cream). When someone posts a recipe, I want to see what all the hype is, so I just order haha.

You could try mixing butter and sweet cream, but IMO, it's not worth it. Caps Sweet Cream is awesome, and worth buying. It's a one of a kind flavor, and should be in anyone's stash. It's irreplaceable.

But then again, I do have a stash of over 300 flavors, half of which may never get used. I see something I might like, then say "oh, I think I have enough in my checking account". Next thing you know, I'm saying to myself "I gotta quit doing this" lol

VU Sponsors