The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First off,,,,hello and welcome to VU...I would like to help you if I can...but can you post a picture of your button pieces...if it is indeed bent it may do more harm than good to try and force it back together. Thanks :)

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The best way to upload photos to the forum is to put them in something like a photobucket account and then just link the URL into a post. It works better and takes up less space on the forum since from what I understand....you can only upload so many photos directly before your account deletes older ones fyi :)

PM me and I'll give you an email address

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Here, in Grim's video he takes the rig mod switch apart...it's an authentic...he says they sent him a special tool to put it back together and take it apart with but it seems like if you need a special tool it should come with the damn thing. maybe a fine point set of metal tweezers to get into the holes or a long skinny screwdriver. Maybe someone has a better idea but it looks like a bitch to do either way without that tool...I am thinking of what else you could use. If I come up with something I'll PM you with the idea.

KappaCory

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd have to agree with madmonkey on this one, perhaps search your local hardware store for some tools that can help with future builds, but whatever you do don't force anything, 9 times out of 10 you'll end up somehow scarring or otherwise damaging the mod. Suggest a nice pin screwdriver set, a combination of extra small-medium flat head and Phillips screwdrivers. Should be relatively cheap.

VU Sponsors