Become a Patron!

Rig mod v2 hybrid disk help!

Lost the copper 510 hybrid disk you used to get when bought the mod from vapeamp. It is authentic mod not a clone but need help to find a new disk or alternative for 510 rda's to still be used with it! If anyone knows where to purchase one or any other solutions please let me know! Thanks!

I'm in the rig modders club and have talked to customer service not oknky do v2 mods now days not have one included when purchasing a mod but they don't even stock them or list them on their website. Just figured if at one point since they did have them for purchase individually that somewhere else would also sell them.

zanied

Member For 4 Years
Oh damn, I haven't seen any on any sites I regular, I will see if I can come up with an extra one for you I should have some around somewhere. Found one send me your address and I will mail it out monday.

No way for real?? Man what a life saver you'd be! I miss using that mech it's my fav. I'll send you my info in a different message in one sec!

vape amp is NO help. I own 3 v2's, and 3 v3's, and they wont come up with one for me. I had one disk between my 3 v2's and someone decided they wanted it, more then I thought i needed to babysit it. vapeamp wont do anything for me. screwed. Totally screwed. over a 2 cent disk.

VU Sponsors