Become a Patron!

RIG RESERVE LINE

Are the other 2 juices in Rig reserve good?

• Both are just as amazing as roustabout !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them suck . Roustabout is the only good one.

• I like one of the other 2 flavors, but not the other (please post which )

• Total voters

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, yesterday I picked up a 60 mL bottle of a new juice I had not only never tried before , but never even heard of, per the suggestion of a B&M shop owner . I told him I was looking for a rich, creamy, delicious custard or dessert flavor that could be an all day vape. He pulled out what was one of his previous advs, Rig Reserve Roustabout . It is a Bourbon infused Vanilla custard in an aged whiskey barrel . I told him I have never enjoyed bourbon or whiskey flavor vapes , and he said he didn't either. Seeing how vanilla custards are always intriguing for me, and something I am willing to explore, I caved aND bought a 60 mL of it for $30. Not a terrible price , but not a budget price by any means. Oh it is 70/30 blend, 6mg. Regardless, I got in the car and immediately rewicked my NaRDA, and dripped....WOW JUST WOW were my initial thoughts. This juice is freaking amazing . I was immediately reminded of an old favorite that is no longer produced, First Class by AVAIL Vapor (GREAT company by the way....kinda pricey , but well worth the few extra bucks in my opinion as a treat from time to time ! Give Tiger Lilly, Carolina Crisp, and Bliss a try!) Now, I can definitely see Roustabout being my new adv. It is smooth yet complex. I get a slight hint of bourbon and spice on the inhale and on the initial exhale. The rest of, and vast majority of the exhale is a deep, rich, dense vanilla custard , almost malt shake esque .the very end provides the whiskey , which its ever so slight, and sometimes not even noticeable . Every note is pleasant and d delectable I can't say enough good things about this juice . This morning I immediately looked online for it, found a site that sells 60 mLs for $25, and they happened to have a promotion going (spend $50 and get a free 30 mL of choice and free standard usps shipping !) It was a no brainer. I ordered 3x more 60s, also picking up that free 30 mL of a different flavor I enjoy. I am wondering if anyone else enjoys this juice, but more importantly , are either of the other 2 in this rig reserve line good? If they are anywhere near as good as this stuff I will give em a go, but the flavor profiles on them don't look 100% appealing to me....but hell, neither did the roustabout , so.,it has me QUITE curious! Thanks in advance for any and all replies advanced input ! As always, keep cool and vape on! Cheers!

VU Sponsors