Become a Patron!

JayzVapez74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have and a Rig v2 and Roughneck v2 and looking for something to give me a lot of cloud production. What is the best build for this setup?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dual Parallels would be a good start, some 24g 6 Wrap/3mm ID Parallels
Fused Claptons with Staged heating is another, try 2 x 26g/38g 5 Wraps with 4 Wraps of 22g inbetween (3mm ID)

JayzVapez74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual Parallels would be a good start, some 24g 6 Wrap/3mm ID Parallels
Fused Claptons with Staged heating is another, try 2 x 26g/38g 5 Wraps with 4 Wraps of 22g inbetween (3mm ID)

I tried the parallel but i think i did on a 2.0 mm or 2.5 mm. so yeah ill give it a try on a 3mm
And I'm definitely try the fused. Thanks!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I tried the parallel but i think i did on a 2.0 mm or 2.5 mm. so yeah ill give it a try on a 3mm
And I'm definitely try the fused. Thanks!
Remember when "Cloud Chaising" your looking for Surface Area, larger coils and thicker wire(s). Just be sure to remember battery safety!

This should be similar to what your looking for when you try the Fused Clapton with Staged Heating build:
3 x 34K 40N Paralleled with 28K (The Perfect Flawless Build) .jpg24g 34g Fused Clapton Staged with 22g.jpg

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That all depends on your wire choice, gauge of wires used and the wraps and iner diameter of the coils...

JayzVapez74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That all depends on your wire choice, gauge of wires used and the wraps and iner diameter of the coils...

Thats not really what i meant. I know that it depends what wire gauge i use and wrap and etc.
What i was asking what was the builds from the pic you have their, what did they ohm out to be?

Remember it's a series, you will be pushing about 8 volts out so I wouldn't build too low or you might end up looking like two face bro. Haha I keep it around .4 to .5 ohms. Just fine.

VU Sponsors