Become a Patron!

Rip Tripers Snake Oil Salesman ? 75.4% Say Yes .

Is Rip Tripper a Snake Oil Salesman and/or a Bum ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are threads on here daily concerning vapers who feel they are having negative reactions to vaping. Perhaps they should be removed, lest the 'opposition' see them...

I don't recall the banner at the top of the page saying ECF?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Those have been inquisitive people, new to vaping looking to see if what they experience is normal, or looking for suggestions. More times than not, people suggest going to a Dr. for a final diagnosis, especially for something potentially serious. No one here is trying to pimp some power drink to cure what ails them, and no one is blaming vaping on serious health issues when they have 600,000+ followers wanting to follow the leader. When people here experience serious health issues, some suggest that vaping may not be for them, rather than touting the next cure all.

Someone not getting something out of the product they're pimping doesn't just see a product on the shelf they think might help, buy it in all forms made, then go blast it on YouTube to millions of people stating it cured what vaping did to them, then continue to pimp more vape gear.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO, Mr. "Sick as Tit's" does have a lot of knowledge to share.

But he does seem to have been lured over to the darkside in recent history and seems to be blowing every bit of credibility he ever had in his new quest to make a buck.

RIP Rip.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Amazingly, if he; and the others, were honest about how they made their money from the affiliate links, and the rest, It would probably help their business in the long run. The half truths and shady shit, is what positions them up for flack.
Honesty is such a thing of the past its mind boggling.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You don't "know" it's the truth.
It is a commercial... there is no reasonable expectation of truth.
Worse commercial ever.
Took a page from Kevin Trudeu and girls wild asshole... Look at how that worked for both of those douchebags.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We used to have a way to deal with Snake Oil Salesmen like him .It involved a Rail a bucket of tar and some feathers . Scum that try and sell cure alls need to be stoped . There is a lot of this crap going on in the internet and if just one of them can be run off the world is a better place . The fact that he even tryed it once is testament to his true self . Scumbag .

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amazingly, if he; and the others, were honest about how they made their money from the affiliate links, and the rest, It would probably help their business in the long run. The half truths and shady shit, is what positions them up for flack.
Honesty is such a thing of the past its mind boggling.
Honesty and Integrity are pretty cool concepts.

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He runs a business and he knows what he has to do to keep it floating. I have a Heating and Cooling company and I always remember what my old boss told me, "never worry about companies under cutting you, they are only floating money and it will catch up with them and they will be gone".

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have some extra bottles of body cream I can send him for his dry skin and knuckles. He might smell like a girly man but his skin would be silky smooth.

Seriously laughed my ass off watching that vid. And if people actually bought an electrolyte powder (which is truly for pre or post WORKOUTS which clearly he isn't doing) bcuz of what this tool is saying, is down right scary

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have some extra bottles of body cream I can send him for his dry skin and knuckles. He might smell like a girly man but his skin would be silky smooth.

Seriously laughed my ass off watching that vid. And if people actually bought an electrolyte powder (which is truly for pre or post WORKOUTS which clearly he isn't doing) bcuz of what this tool is saying, is down right scary

Rip is pretty buff- like groundskeeper Willy...

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rip is pretty buff- like groundskeeper Willy...

Isn't he tho?? LOLOLOL. I seriously bet I could bench press more than that guy. Ok..maybe not MORE but equal. And I def would kick his ass in TRX exercises. ;)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't he tho?? LOLOLOL. I seriously bet I could bench press more than that guy. Ok..maybe not MORE but equal. And I def would kick his ass in TRX exercises. ;)
You never know. Electrolytes are powerful stuff...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow.. you sir... wow.
People do make up some dumb shit for side effects not being side effects but you obviously didn't see the video of him saying his miracle powder cured dry knuckles...
Every tank he reviews "chucks clouds" and is "sick as tits".

He is full of shit. Always has been, always will be.

So what if he gets paid? I don't give a flying shit if he, and every other reviewer does.

He isn't a doctor, and neither are you, neither am I. He if thinks vaping gave him dry knuckles or anything else, it's his opinion he can freely share. The FDA and the media don't give a flying fuck about vape reviewers. He could say vaping caused him to grow a third eye, and no one but vapers themselves, would pay ONE BIT of attention to it.

Like anything else, the vapers EAT THEIR OWN, at ANY given opportunity. ANY fucking opportunity. They ALWAYS seem to be looking for anything to become "offended" by.

Again, who really gives a fuck about Trippers and what he said?

P.S. your girl ought to do those reviews in a bikini. She's smokin'.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some vapers are a very sensitive lot, and can't handle anyone saying negative things about their hobby...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some vapers are a very sensitive lot, and can't handle anyone saying negative things about their hobby...
That may be for some but it doesn't apply to all of us..I can careless what folks think about my style of vaping.. If they don't like it they can kiss my rebel dick..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If you think that reviewers arent getting something for their reviews and yet somehow still boast about garbage products then something is very wrong with how you look at things. How can you highly recommend something that everyone already knows is crap...

Guy makes a good point though, Rip pointed out that these were health problems of his...not everyone has the same problems and him making the video like he did makes vaping look bad.

It is what it is. I experience some of what he is talking about in that video. Although a product is being represented, I respect transparency. Not talking about it doesn't make it not real. This is the REAL WORLD.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is not for everyone. Some cannot handle PG. Myself many flavorings causes me giref and artificial sweetners.
I cannot use most of the commercial ejuice that I have tried.
But I live with it and find some flavors that work for me and DIY all of my juice. Off of cigs for over a year now and enjoying vaping. But it was a rough start.
Now about those stinking feet...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It is what it is. I experience some of what he is talking about in that video. Although a product is being represented, I respect transparency. Not talking about it doesn't make it not real. This is the REAL WORLD.
Its funny that you made your first post with that comment, only if your read a few comments down I also said that I dont care if they make money as long as they are open and honest about it...your reply was essentially pointless...

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its funny that you made your first post with that comment, only if your read a few comments down I also said that I dont care if they make money as long as they are open and honest about it...your reply was essentially pointless...
Be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you kidding me?
How long have you been VAPING?
Ur credibility is fuck up like rip trippers !!!
Shut the hell up
Ur name matches you very much
MISFIT604

Vape On

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wake that fuck up asshole!!!
Do you even know who rip trippers is?

Vape On
Sure I do. I'm not angry about him telling the truth, but I didn't idolize him, like those who are apparently did...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure I do. I'm not angry about him telling the truth, but I didn't idolize him, like those who are apparently did...
Ok......
Nobody here idolizing him, we just stating the fuck that what he said on the vid is fucking WRONG! he started VAPING 5 years ago,he did tons of vids, he sells tons of juice, how the fuck can he not know that u need to be hydrated when VAPING.. A simple water can solve that SHIT, but NOPE!!!he has a product that miraculously solve his dehydration symptoms really?????? A fucking Gatorade can solve that shit!!
Cramping
Dry knuckles WTF?
Headache? Fuck that!
Deletion OF The Vid justified our disappointment!!!
I know you always the opposite of us but for once
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Vape On

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those so angry clearly feel betrayed and upset about their hero's revelations...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck u Steve trippers!! Go VAPE ur 90pg 12 mg ego pen, you should lower ur nic consumption cuz obviously you have worst side effect...
STUPID!

Vape On

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok......
Nobody here idolizing him, we just stating the fuck that what he said on the vid is fucking WRONG! he started VAPING 5 years ago,he did tons of vids, he sells tons of juice, how the fuck can he not know that u need to be hydrated when VAPING.. A simple water can solve that SHIT, but NOPE!!!he has a product that miraculously solve his dehydration symptoms really?????? A fucking Gatorade can solve that shit!!
Cramping
Dry knuckles WTF?
Headache? Fuck that!
Deletion OF The Vid justified our disappointment!!!
I know you always the opposite of us but for once
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Vape On
You forgot his lazy do nothing ass thyroid issues, and has issues so he does not get the levels tested and adjusted he over hydrates, sweats in a sauna and totes bullshit snake oil as a cure. for his non vaping related bullshit.
That is my issue with it.
I could give a fuck less if he made money ass fucking farm animals in donkey shows.

It is claim vaping is in any way related to his thyroid issues and lack of follow up of his own fucking health.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You forgot his lazy do nothing ass thyroid issues, and has issues so he does not get the levels tested and adjusted he over hydrates, sweats in a sauna and totes bullshit snake oil as a cure. for his non vaping related bullshit.
That is my issue with it.
I could give a fuck less if he made money ass fucking farm animals in donkey shows.

It is claim vaping is in any way related to his thyroid issues and lack of follow up of his own fucking health.
Didn't mentioned the fucking
HYPOTHYROIDISM cuz it's a fucking LIE
If you have thyroid problem get ur hormones check, and if he is diagnosed with that disease he should be taking meds SYNTHROID !!!
so he drank that Gatorade shit and he is HEALED!!
Again
Deletion of the vid justified what we are talking about!!!
And btw FDA SAID THANK YOU MOFO!!

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe I'm crazy, but when my body starts doing weird things I go talk to one of those doctor people. I had to do that when i started getting hair in funny places.

I also think that the dumbass should have thought before blaming vaping for his problems to 3/4 of a million people; and, at the same time gift wrapped an issue for the fda.

but there i go again with the crazy talk.

Last edited:

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought it was obvious that he's a shill, and that's fine, whatever, 99% of vape media is.

I don't see a lot of respectability in the way most vape products are advertised or promoted. Youtube vids, forums, blogs, etc. are all glaringly whorish.

So, his miracle sauna and salt cure for vague supposed vape caused problems didn't offend me. But, I do understand how folks would feel betrayed with what seems like made up or unrelated symptoms. He's pretty popular on youtube, but I think y'all overestimate his potential influence on FDA regs, that seems beyond silly.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought it was obvious that he's a shill, and that's fine, whatever, 99% of vape media is.

I don't see a lot of respectability in the way most vape products are advertised or promoted. Youtube vids, forums, blogs, etc. are all glaringly whorish.

So, his miracle sauna and salt cure for vague supposed vape caused problems didn't offend me. But, I do understand how folks would feel betrayed with what seems like made up or unrelated symptoms. He's pretty popular on youtube, but I think y'all overestimate his potential influence on FDA regs, that seems beyond silly.
Not really.
think about it, his voice appears to people outside of our circles as one that carries weight.
The argument would be::: even their own spokesperson with 3/4 of a million followers say that vaping has side effects, listen to his own words.
Its far from scientific, but it just needs to sway opinion when its time for lawmakers to vote.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a (lazy)thyroids problem and it's not from vaping. I found about mine in 08 and I was still smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not really.
think about it, his voice appears to people outside of our circles as one that carries weight.
The argument would be::: even their own spokesperson with 3/4 of a million followers say that vaping has side effects, listen to his own words.
Its far from scientific, but it just needs to sway opinion when its time for lawmakers to vote.
I would venture to say 9.5 out of 10 people that don't vape have no idea who the hell Rip Tripper is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would venture to say 9.5 out of 10 people that don't vape have no idea who the hell Rip Tripper is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
But they see the numbers

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapers who don't live outside forums don't live in reality. To think an Internet personality has any weight concerning public policy and regulations is as silly as thinking K. kardashian has any, as well. The federal government isn't going to ban fatty foods, just because she has a huge ass from eating it...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers who don't live outside forums don't live in reality. To think an Internet personality has any weight concerning public policy and regulations is as silly as thinking K. kardashian has any, as well. The federal government isn't going to ban fatty foods, just because she has a huge ass from eating it...
Wrong answer
Her ass is fake...

Vape On

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They aren't going to ban ass implants just because she looks like a characature...

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As trollish as this statement is, I share that sentiment. I think people who are deeply integrated into social circles on the internet tend to overestimate the importance of the happenings on the internet that pertain to real-world things. It's not as relevant as people seem to think it is. If it was, then people would either know about it, or at least be able to acknowledge the resultant changes that they see in the world and maybe even how they live their lives.

I'm reminded of the whole SJW craze and the mobs of internet activists who think that what they're saying and doing about very big, real-world problems via the internet is affecting things in a big and meaningful way.

All that the internet does is bring people with similar viewpoints together. It's merely the shadow of the things happening around us.

And that's the thing. 9 out of 10 people on the street, if asked about these huge internet movements, wouldn't know a thing about them and probably wouldn't see anything of the changes they claim to be bringing.

The people working against us on the internet will look to the internet for things to use against us... ...on the internet. This only affects people who actually follow these things on the internet, i.e., the ones who have already made up their minds and become invested enough in the issue to take the time...

The ones in the real world wouldn't write an article or do a report on rip trippers, as most people wouldn't recognize him. The public reaction to it would be minimal. They would be better off interviewing local families and experts. They'll instead write a story about a mech mod exploding, a new study or survey done, new legislation being pushed... ...things that the unindicted public can immediately grok and see as legitimate. They couldn't give one, let alone two fucks about youtube drama because they know that the only people who do are the ones who already follow it online.

Legislators are looking at studies and monetary figures, not youtube videos or even public opinion.

That's what I think. I'm trying to keep it all in perspective, here.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors