Become a Patron!

RiP Trippers says he got Vaping Side Effects! Have you had any.........

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup most reviewers are very involved and they converse with their fans on Facebook or you tube, he said somewhere along the lines that he didn't have time but that's fucking bullshit, if that's your living and you support vaping so much at least give a shit.....

The more this stews the more subs will drop, and to be honest I could give a shit if they do. Just watching anything he puts up now is pretty much bullshit in my book, anyhoo whatever just my opinion.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
watch out for the competition
tumblr_o0yc2wQE1I1ud3ay7o1_400_zpsvj8sykfs.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This has been said a number of times but subscriptions mean nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.
Thumbs down mean nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.
Only one thing is important and that is the number of views. That is the only barometer.

Vapor Joe hit it right on the head.

NO MORE WATCHING OR CLICKING ANY RIP TRIPPER LINK IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE A POIINT

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
In my opinion he only does reviews for the money. He never has attended a national or local vape meet. And does not answer his You Tube comments. Really not a part of our vaping community.
Humm thanks Smokie . I dident know that .

ATXSwoon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the only thing i've ever noticed is nic overdose where i get sluggish and it's hard to take a full breath/my chest is sore. other than that the only juice that give me any side effects over time is suicide bunny, i get really sharp pains when i yawn but that's probably due to old injuries than it is juice related.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pffffft. Most dudes google 'vagina' or like words. The exception being those dudes that prefer to google 'penis'. ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes but before you do, think it through in your own mind.
Watch video and decide FOR YOURSELVES if this was the horrific 'betrayal to all of vaping' it is being called.

I personally do not see any betrayal.
And I vehemently disagree with those using the phrase "bad for vaping". What if it were true?
People report little ailments all the time they believe are related to vaping.
That sounds like we would want to squash any information that doesn't fit our agenda.
Fuck the propaganda. I'm not on that bandwagon.

No offense to the other 90% of you but you are simply wrong. This is a wild over reaction to a non event.
There is no story here, just mass hysteria over nothing.

Like him or not, he has been a friend to vaping for years.
And it seriously makes me fucking sick watching so many turn on him like dogs. Ripping at his flesh publicly.
That is the real betrayal.

He made a mistake plain and simple.
Yet so many here on the forum (who have done FAAAR far less than he has "for vaping" ) are demanding his head on a pike.

Makes no sense to me.

Are you fucking serious?

One of the biggest reviewers of vaping gear talking about "side effects" so he can make some money.
Maybe he was a friend of vaping at one point but he's damaging vaping by talking about imaginary side effects.

The media spreads lies about vaping and now this tool is doing the same and helping the people that want to hurt us.

Friend he 'aint.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch video and decide FOR YOURSELVES if this was the horrific 'betrayal to all of vaping' it is being called.

And I vehemently disagree with those using the phrase "bad for vaping". What if it were true?
That sounds like we would want to squash any information that doesn't fit our agenda.

No offense to the other 90% of you but you are simply wrong. This is a wild over reaction to a non event.

And it seriously makes me fucking sick watching so many turn on him like dogs. Ripping at his flesh publicly.

Yet so many here on the forum (who have done FAAAR far less than he has "for vaping" ) are demanding his head on a pike.

Makes no sense to me.
Pssst
Rip iz teh debil!!!

I unfriend you.
tumblr_n5zjt9dcAo1tv4k5po1_400_zpsmhgy8fml.gif

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rip-tripers-sold-us-out.196537/page-6
;)

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Makes no sense to me.
In my humble opinion he is now and shall forever be tainted.
He made a mistake, yes he did. He was and still is one of the biggest names in vaping by number of subscribers. What he said on tape was a statement that won't go away. The video is out there and can be played for any audience.
As for what he has done for vaping? Other than make videos, and make a juice line, what has he done for vaping? He doesn't answer any correeponce to anyone. Dude is like a phantom.
I won't knock a guy for making money that's the American Dream and everyone should live it. But, you make it sound like he was/is a guy that fights on our behalf, what does he do? Donate to Casaa? A lot of us do that. If he was as active as someone like Grimm or Busardo, I would be more inclined to agree with you. Those two do fight for us, and make public statements for us around the world. Busardo helped to organize the Chinese manufacturers and puts together literature by scientific studies. However, rip one even respond to a YouTube comment. He runs his business enterprises and rather than be an active member of the community he does this crap.

Now he's giving away some shit on Facebook and everyone will love him again.... So this discussion is pointless.

Last edited:

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my opinion he only does reviews for the money. He never has attended a national or local vape meet. And does not answer his You Tube comments. Really not a part of our vaping community.

Right! He isn't a very active member of the vaping community. I don't understand why people get a little popularity and let it go to their head. I don't care if I had 1 Million subs, I would still actively comment, and reply to people. Without them you are nothing. Doing it because you love it is the motivation.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shame on you insulting all the vagina's out there
ss1sw.jpg_zpskgi11g0a.png
Well... we'll see, if he can take this pounding and still bounce back... there'd certainly be some similarities

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If he wasn't wrong in doing the video...and didn't know he was wrong, why the fuck did he take it down so fast?

Sadly, he had an opportunity to make vaping look good AND still peddle his zen-water: Imagine if he said "Ever since I started vaping, I've been able to do things I couldn't before. As such I now live a much more active lifestyle: running, hiking -- I'm always on the go. Since I'm always busy, I sometimes I find myself a bit run down, and this electrolyte powder really gives me the boost that I need when I don't always eat or drink as I should". He did not have to throw vaping under the bus

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always assumed that Rip was getting paid to give positive reviews of vapor related products, and was ok with that on some level. However, this video was a step in the wrong direction!

I have unfollowed him on instagram and will now look elsewhere to seek HONEST reviewers.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love what Rip says........"I'm not allergic to PG".......then later......."I went to 100%VG and it all went away".....so he went to a 100% VG juice and all the symptoms dissappeared......It sounds to me like Rip has a sensitivity to PG myself and other people I've talked to have had similar symptoms from vaping PG...at present I'm forced to vape no higher than 20%PG......now if Rip is saying this stuff helps with PG sensitivity let him say that, but to ascribe his condition to vaping in general is bullshit...I would like to think that this stuff helps with PG sensitivity it would be a godsend to alot of vapers, but at this point I don't know if this is a great solution or just some deranged hype resulting from sitting on his ass all day and vaping a gallon of juice a day.
People say Rip is some great contributer to vaping,but after having watched him through the years, I realized he has the attention span of a gnat, and so I never know what the fuck to believe about what he says....but if he has found a way to help people with PG sensitivities then I applaud him.

Yes Rip is a douche, Grimgreene is an asswipe,Twisted 420 is an asshole,and suck my Mod dude is a tool...so what.... who believes half the shit they say..hell I trust you guys and other vapers more than I do them......at the end of the day like the rest of you asshole vapers Rip probablly has done more for vaping than he's done against it.....and once again like alot of the idiotic builds Rip has said were "sick as tits"....let's let him give it a try and see if it works....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip is a human cartoon.
Yeah,... granted.... but so are you....even a blind squrell finds an acorn once in awhile.....and Rip has found alot of acorns......I may not want to hangout with the guy but I'm not going to shoot the messenger.if he has found a solution to a problem some people have good on him.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pffffft. Most dudes google 'vagina' or like words. The exception being those dudes that prefer to google 'penis'. ;)
what's wrong with googeling penis.....as long as you're discreet you probablly won't get punched in the nose.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I may not want to hangout with the guy but I'm not going to shoot the messenger.if he has found a solution to a problem some people have good on him.

Come on... You obvoiusly have a man crush on him. Thats OK we are not here to judge...

At least he has you Pulse. And a lot of puss faced pencil necked 19 year olds. That has to mean a lot to him.

RedDirtTrooper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's a total vape bro and I don't particularly enjoy his videos, but I really don't get all the hate and vitriol. So he made another badly edited video. So he blamed vaping for health concerns that may or may not have had anything to do with vaping. So he pimped out some single serving powdered Gatorade. I just find it really hard to give a single god damn.

VU Sponsors