Become a Patron!

River bottom fog sauce. What happened?

Hey, so I've been using the NET juices from riverbottom fog sauce for years and now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to them. They're Facebook hasn't been updated and they no longer carry them on Vaping watch. I was buying the juice from a store in Michigan and now they're out of business.

Kind of freaked out because these are my all day vapes, and I really don't know how to contact him. Any input would be appreciated

Thanks

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't swear to it, but I seem to remember hearing they shut down. I haven't seen anything posted on their FB page in almost a year and they are no longer showing up on the vaping watch site.

I appreciate the response, they stopped carrying it on vaping watch quite a while ago, probably didn't sell well, but they were still restocking it at a local shop, and I even saw he had a New line Of nontobacco juice maybe 6 months ago… But when I saw the store went out of business the trail went cold. I should've asked for his number

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I appreciate the response, they stopped carrying it on vaping watch quite a while ago, probably didn't sell well, but they were still restocking it at a local shop, and I even saw he had a New line Of nontobacco juice maybe 6 months ago… But when I saw the store went out of business the trail went cold. I should've asked for his number
They do have a Facebook page, but like I said, nothing has been posted by them in close to a year, or longer. I did see where someone posted that they were in need of some of their juice/flavors without response. I take that as a bad sign.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have a couple bottles in the fridge and am wondering what happened as well. Some of the best NET liquids I've tried.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have a couple bottles in the fridge and am wondering what happened as well. Some of the best NET liquids I've tried.
Have either of you guys tried anything from here: http://www.realextracts.com/ ?
I DIY, and don't really do tobacco flavors, but have heard they are pretty good.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have either of you guys tried anything from here: http://www.realextracts.com/ ?
I DIY, and don't really do tobacco flavors, but have heard they are pretty good.

I DIY and am mostly non-tobacco flavors as well. The Fog Sauce has been an occasional treat for the last couple years so I haven't tried any other NET's for some time, as it hasn't run out yet. I hope all is well with Brian, the maker. Perhaps someone who deals with Vaping Watch can see if he will pass on contact information.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They gone but you're right they had some of the best most affordable NETS. Don't know if I could have transitioned to vaping if it wasn't for them. Such a shame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doodlebug's has really good NET at a good proce, haven't tried another NET so I can't compare to any of the others but it did not gunk coils and tasted good so I didn't search any further.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doodlebug's has really good NET at a good proce, haven't tried another NET so I can't compare to any of the others but it did not gunk coils and tasted good so I didn't search any further.
Only tried their RY4 but it's great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is my favorite but I've also tried blonde (really sweet) and burley sweet (not so sweet but a full rich cigarette flavor) and all have been great in their own way. Very good pricing compared to other NET's I see being sold.

Thinking about it I'm almost out so I need to throw another order in for my I just gotta have a smoke moments.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, River Bottom Fog Sauce closed up shop about a year ago.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I was super bummed out about that. My all day Vape's were poet and scholar, and Dagwood's wife. So if anyone has any suggestions for other NETs along those lines I would appreciate it. I'll check out smug juice. I've also been working my way through some "naturally extracted tobacco" samples and some are pretty good so far

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use almost exclusively NET's. My aim is pipe tobacco flavors. I still have a few bottles of River Bottom Fog Sauce. I have been trying to find a decent replacement. I believe I have done just that.

https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/

Their flavors and extracts are 'right on'. The price is pretty good too. I was amazed at how many juice manufacturers selling NET's can be so different, read not-so-good. While Smug Juice puts out a very decent limited line, I prefer flavors and tobacco types he does not offer. Until or if/when River Bottom Fog Sauce ever comes back, the above is more than equal to provide the juice we NET lovers crave.

VU Sponsors