Become a Patron!

Ro55co's Take on the Merlin RDTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AugVape reached out to me and sent me a Sample of their upcoming Merlin RDTA for the purpose of getting my opinion on it.

I've been running it through the ringers for the last couple of weeks and I've enjoyed it so far.

It's a 24mm RDTA
Dual post with massive holes
Huge Cotton wick holes
Unique fill method, down between the posts

Initial thoughts are I've been liking it but have a few couple of cons that I reported back to them. I'm going to hold off on reviewing it until they release it, but here are some shots of it.

Merlin-2_zpsqkx0t4hx.jpg
Merlin-1_zpscfboagws.jpg
Merlin-4_zpsprs3qprd.jpg
Merlin-3_zpssblri4of.jpg
Merlin-5_zpsd1jitwja.jpg
Merlin-6_zpsojd64ryo.jpg

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to try this one. Hope they take your advise (whatever it is) and make a great final product. I really like the way it looks. Just wish they would have made the capacity a bit more.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Any word on the mech mod they were contemplating?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to try this one. Hope they take your advise (whatever it is) and make a great final product. I really like the way it looks. Just wish they would have made the capacity a bit more.
Yeah it's become my daily Vape, ousting the VGod. The fill method makes it so damn easy I don't even give the capacity a second thought.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He does?
Damn, I'd love to see it

He put it up in a thread a few months ago with the first look at this RDTA that I know of

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's become my daily Vape, ousting the VGod. The fill method makes it so damn easy I don't even give the capacity a second thought.
how is flavor? this one looks really interesting

VU Sponsors