Become a Patron!

RocketPuppy's Ry4

yage67

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi can i use any cream instead? i havent tried purchasing flavors from FA . mine is solid TFA . IM from philippines.thanks in advance

yage67

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Part of my mis-guidance, avoidable vape-tongue, and wasted money came from an attitude that took me a step away from mixing sensibly - that 1:1 DDC/Granny Smith (which is likely TPA) I liked so much. In 2012 when vaping was even more mysterious, the average IQ of a B&M was even lower, but I didn't really know with maybe 10 mixes under my belt. An employee loved and asked to buy a bunch of juice and the owner got all excited about me being the new house mixing guy. I thought I was a genius from a 1:1 mix. SMH. SMH some more.

"His guy" that was supposed to get back to me never did and I'm glad because I didn't know shit!!!

"hi sir can you share DDC/Granny Smith recipe? thanks in advance"

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi can i use any cream instead? i havent tried purchasing flavors from FA . mine is solid TFA . IM from philippines.thanks in advance

I don't see why not, TFA French Vanilla/or Deluxe, Vanilla Swirl, Sweet Cream, Dairy Milk.
Try it, and let us know how it was...

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what ry4 is?sounds tasty tho lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks kguardian! Not into the tobacco flavors tho so not as good as it sounded

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah so far I have two that are my favorite unicorn milk and loops but I really want a donut vape

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Your amazing! Thanks :)

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol its all good is there a way too delete it? I'm new here lol

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
True!

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks again:)

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
I really don't get tobacco from this particular mix. I love this one and I'm not a tobacco vaper. Good stuff.

Also agree. Although RY4 is technically a tobacco flavor, I don't taste tobacco. It's much more of a caramel/vanilla taste, even before adding that caramel and vanilla in the recipe. I don't care for tobacco vapes at all but RY4 (particularly this recipe! :)) has been the one flavor I've vaped each & every day since I was a new vaper.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't get tobacco from this particular mix. I love this one and I'm not a tobacco vaper. Good stuff.
I agree as well, I've tried NET's and couple FA tobacco's and like none of them but I mix this stuff up 4oz at a time (Thanks again @RocketPuppy )
I see it as a dry vape though and find myself vaping it and HIC's Coconut Cookies (made with Joy, another supposed light tobacco flavor) more than any other juice when out drinking..

Last edited:

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I followed the recipe exactly and I'm not getting the taste everyone is raving about..

It's very light...

Only difference I made was instead of vanilla bourbon I used TFA vanilla swirl at 3%.

Maybe a little more vienna cream as well because my scale got stuck and wouldn't read .1..

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I followed the recipe exactly

But if you added 3% Vanilla Swirl instead of 0.5% Vanilla Bourbon and maybe more Vienna Cream, that's far from being exact ;)

Also, anytime you mix a recipe and it's not strong enough, just up the %'s in equal parts and see if that does it for you.

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But if you added 3% Vanilla Swirl instead of 0.5% Vanilla Bourbon and maybe more Vienna Cream, that's far from being exact ;)

Also, anytime you mix a recipe and it's not strong enough, just up the %'s in equal parts and see if that does it for you.

Very true..I figured 3% vanilla swirl would take the place of the bourbon but maybe not..I. might need to go down on the swirl to 2%

The vienna cream was around .1-.3

What did it taste like for you after you mixed it?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What did it taste like for you after you mixed it?

I was a menthol smoker so I added some menthol to the mix and to me it tastes like a light menthol cigarette. For me it's perfect for those times that I get a strong craving for a tobacco cigarette. Also, I vape this out of my nautilus tanks. It's really the only thing I vape out of those tanks anymore. I've tried it in an Atlantis and Kanger Sub-Tank, but I didn't like it as much.

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a menthol smoker so I added some menthol to the mix and to me it tastes like a light menthol cigarette. For me it's perfect for those times that I get a strong craving for a tobacco cigarette. Also, I vape this out of my nautilus tanks. It's really the only thing I vape out of those tanks anymore. I've tried it in an Atlantis and Kanger Sub-Tank, but I didn't like it as much.

Diy is starting to drive me crazy....over 30 flavors in front of my face and all my juices taste just not there...even exact clones...

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried any single flavor mixes? What are you using to vape with?

I've tried a few single flavors mixes but usually ill add something else to it to add fullness and body.

I usually use a lemo 2 at work 1.1ohm twisted 28 coil running at 30 watts.

At home it's a mech and a .3 ohm twisted 24 gauge.

I've tried my juices in an mt-rta...an atlantis v2 and it's still flat.

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I suspect your using high VG?

Some people have trouble tasting the flavors in high VG mixes.
If that's the case I'd try upping the PG a bit.

I'm using a 50/50 mix.

Maybe I need to try higher pg but isn't 50/50 average?

Adam harris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the flavor comes together I will go against the grain and try a 70pg/30vg

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yes...yes...I know...it's been done so many times. Since I quit smokes, Ry4s are the only flavor combinations I don't get sick of after a few hours, so of course, I'm always on the quest for a great one. Since I started diy, I've easily mixed several hundred different versions of my own and others' recipes, with varying percentages, trying for perfection, and I wish I could say that in sarcasm. This one is indistinguishable from all the rest out there, but it just had something that clicked with my palette. This is almost identical to @wllmc's Ry4.

Click the pretty green for where to buy

5% ........
Perfumers Apprentice - RY4 Double Flavor
0.2%......Perfumers Apprentice - Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG
0.5% .....FlavourArt - Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% .....FlavourArt - Vienna Cream
0.5% .....FlavourArt - Caramel

For other flavor suppliers beyond what is linked above, click HERE.
hy I might need some help on this one. I've been making the RY4 Double for awhile now & I've left everything the same except for the RY4 Double which I have been pushing to 18%. Now I understand I need to increase everything equally. So my question is how would I figure equal parts of all ingredients?

Thanks for any advice....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it were me, since that main flavor was a tad more than tripled, I'd consider doing the same with the rest of the flavors, if that's what you're shooting for. That's a lotta flavor, LOL.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it were me, since that main flavor was a tad more than tripled, I'd consider doing the same with the rest of the flavors, if that's what you're shooting for. That's a lotta flavor, LOL.
OK, so if I triple all the other flavors, the the 0.5 would go to 1.25, right?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's what I was told I should do, to make it come out right......

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just want to chime in with a thanks on this one.

My goto has been HICs Tribeca clone, but this one really goes down beautifully. Really love this as my ADV at the moment!

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If the flavor comes together I will go against the grain and try a 70pg/30vg
You probably have vapers tongue. Try vapping just your nic base vg/pg for a day or two then try a recipe.
If you can it's best to not Vape at all for a day or two but who can really do that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors