Become a Patron!

RocVape Origo CVB

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This was sent to me, free of charge, by RocVape, for a review. With that said, I'll speak honestly, and fairly, based on my own experience. I'm not a reviewer, so bear with me. This is just a real people account, LOL.

This is a pretty nice little mod for a newer vaper. It is an all in one unit, pretty small, not overly heavy. It's available in 4 colors - Black, Silver, Hot Pink and Blue, has an internal 1600mAh Li-ion battery, and a constant output of 18w.

Size comparison, against a Pico mod, a tad more narrow, about the same weight.

upload_2016-11-23_21-2-45.png
(bad photo - my apologies)

What you will vape with:

upload_2016-11-23_21-3-26.png

On the left is the coil. There are 2 in the kit, each one is 0.5 ohms, with Organic Japanese Cotton. On the right, you have the removable 510 drip tip, top airflow and the chamber. (The line on the chamber, where I placed the arrow is really sharp, so I'm just pointing that out.) The coil screws onto the bottom of the chamber, easily, just watch that sharp spot!

The drip tip has anti-spit back placement, but I really got nothing from that, I had spit back from start, to empty tank.

upload_2016-11-23_21-4-20.png

It has the usual mini USB charging (purple glasses not included)

upload_2016-11-23_21-5-47.png

The USB acted a bit finicky. It wasn't smooth to plug in, felt like it almost had to be forced.

The vape itself, apart from the spit back, from start to finish, was really pretty nice.

Flavor - fantastic

Vapor Production - being a MTL, high PG vaper, I wasn't expecting it to be more than what I'm typically used to, but the vapor was really surprising. Someone used to higher VG would likely be happy with that.

Airflow - I had it turned to minimal, for a MTL draw, but, wide open, I think this could easily take DL.

Power Button - no rattle, smooth and solid click. The usual 5 on, 5 off. Lights up green when it's powered up, when you power down, you'll see green, and red.

Capacity - 2ml max.

While I do understand that many tanks are coming out at 2ml capacity, due to the TPD, I'm not used to going through 2ml in under 2 hours. I made no adjustments to the nic strength that I normally use and ended up with a nic buzz, LMAO. I'm such a weakling... But really, 2 hours! I typically go through 6-10ml a day, going through 2ml in such a short time was unexpected.

Max fill line - coil placed (because I forgot to show that part - front view)

upload_2016-11-23_21-8-33.png

Overall thoughts:

For a new vaper, looking for something with good flavor, good vapor production, ease of use, this would be recommended. For a seasoned vaper looking for an all in one device for on the go, you would probably enjoy it, just keep a bottle of juice on you, regardless of which of the 2 you are.

I don't know if using a higher VG juice would reduce the amount of spit back that I got from this, I can't vape high VG. Maybe swapping out for a different type drip tip with ASB would fix that, too. It's a decent mod for starting out. If these were available when I started out vaping, I think I would have been happy with it for a while, but I would really like to see a selection of coils offered for this, not only a resistance of 0.5 ohms. Vapers are no longer "one size fits all", and I hate to see the MTL crowd forgotten about. I think that would also add to the length of time between refills.

Thank you to RocVape for sending this to me. I really enjoyed the opportunity!

VU Sponsors