VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The newest mod from Kanger - the Kanger Kbox.
This is a 40 watt box mod coming in at a great price!
Not only is a great price - it looks great!

THE HARD COPY:
  • Made from aluminium
  • Variable Wattage from 8 – 40 watts
  • Requires a 20A 18650 battery
  • Fires down to 0.4ohms
  • 510 Connection
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Overcurrent Protection
  • 10 sec cut-off
  • Replaceable Cells
  • Battery capacity indicator
  • Height: 89mm
  • Length: 40mm
  • Width: min 20mm, max: 25mm

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$28.19

PdaolldzSQ0

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this a fast tech link? i'm at work they block it.. I want to buy this asap if its available in the US and not a pre-order like the last deal posted for it..

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're very welcome. I've bought from both those vendors multiple times, and both are very trustworthy.

I'm probably going to pick one up for myself. While it has some features I'm not nuts about (the most significant being the limitation in how fine the wattage can be adjusted) I really like the look, the form factor, and not having a built-in battery. Plus, 40 watts for under $30 is nothing to sneeze at!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're very welcome. I've bought from both those vendors multiple times, and both are very trustworthy.

I'm probably going to pick one up for myself. While it has some features I'm not nuts about (the most significant being the limitation in how fine the wattage can be adjusted) I really like the look, the form factor, and not having a built-in battery. Plus, 40 watts for under $30 is nothing to sneeze at!

Yup exactly my thoughts.. i love the look of it and the price is perfect.. I'll probably pick up 2 because of that factor

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm hoping these will arrive this week. Shipped from the US and I'm going to beat FTs price. Shooting for $25 shipped.

(I hope it's okay that I posted this here)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hoping these will arrive this week. Shipped from the US and I'm going to beat FTs price. Shooting for $25 shipped.

I don't think anyone has a problem with saving a few bucks! Glad you posted the info -- I signed up for an account. Look forward to when you get the Kboxs in, especially if you can hit your target price shipped.

Where is your company located?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it looked interesting, but pre-set wattage settings would be a deal breaker for me:

The Kanger KBOX features a simple wattage setting that may be adjusted from 8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W or 40W.

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think anyone has a problem with saving a few bucks! Glad you posted the info -- I signed up for an account. Look forward to when you get the Kboxs in, especially if you can hit your target price shipped.

Where is your company located?

Georgia USA. Roswell to be exact.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats a 'Box Mode'? :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

What you have, seems priced reasonable enough on your site. Your price seems good on the Kanger mod too.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you. I'm trying keep them as low as possible. The more that sells, the cheaper I can purchase bulk at.
Don't know what you plan on buying soon, but I'll tell you what I am looking to buy in the near future.
1 Sigelei mini 30 watt.
2 Goblin RTA by YouD
3 A Sigelei 150 watt

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, saw nothing but kanger.. But, where were you when I ordered my SubTank Mini? Could have saved $4 dollars over FT :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thats the only thing keeping me from owning one of these is the lack of being able to adjust wattage to my liking...cheap enough, but I'd pay a little more if I could dial the wattage in a little more...

heiL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 10 myself, according to DHL, they should arrive tomorrow by the end of the day.
If anyone is interested in picking one up, feel free to PM me.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine today and I really like it! Very comfortable to hold, and the lack of fine-tuning the wattage hasn't been an issue at all. I usually vape on a regulated device at 20 to 40 watts, and the 5 watt increments have been just fine. Very nice button feel, and everything I've tried on it so far fits flush without a problem. It delivers a lot for under $30.

Looks especially nice with the 25mm Subtank on it, but 22mm attys don't look out of place at all.

I'm tempted to get another one, but knowing Kanger, it's a safe bet that version 2 will be out soon. Hopefully in more colors -- the silver is OK, but rather drab looking. Something with a little more flair would be nice.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got mine today and I really like it! Very comfortable to hold, and the lack of fine-tuning the wattage hasn't been an issue at all. I usually vape on a regulated device at 20 to 40 watts, and the 5 watt increments have been just fine. Very nice button feel, and everything I've tried on it so far fits flush without a problem. It delivers a lot for under $30.

Looks especially nice with the 25mm Subtank on it, but 22mm attys don't look out of place at all.

I'm tempted to get another one, but knowing Kanger, it's a safe bet that version 2 will be out soon. Hopefully in more colors -- the silver is OK, but rather drab looking. Something with a little more flair would be nice.

I'm sure a jwrap will be available (if not already) so you can spruce it up :)

I plan to do the same thing with mine - glad you like it though.. mines sitting in my mailbox as we speak

EDIT: well i checked and none available right now but I did email jwraps to see when they expect them to be ready (i need one for my ipv2s too so holding off until I can get both at same time) - I'll let you know once they get back to me

Last edited:

VU Sponsors