Become a Patron!

roxy is still alive

zulu965

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Roxy!
I was away last week and only had Tapatalk on my phone to follow the forums.
I was very confused when, day after day, there were no new posts in the Boreas thread.
Only yesterday did I start to realise what happened.
I'm amazed that I only could unravel the dreadful story in another forum (this one, of course).
Even if the mods had any valid reason to kick you that's not the way or the timing to do so.
Well, to cut a long story short, I guess I'll hang around here much more than on the other site, after all here's where all the cool kids are
Keep on designing great tanks!
I'm still waiting for the Merlin

Enviado do meu GT-I9505G através de Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi Roxy!
I was away last week and only had Tapatalk on my phone to follow the forums.
I was very confused when, day after day, there were no new posts in the Boreas thread.
Only yesterday did I start to realise what happened.
I'm amazed that I only could unravel the dreadful story in another forum (this one, of course).
Even if the mods had any valid reason to kick you that's not the way or the timing to do so.
Well, to cut a long story short, I guess I'll hang around here much more than on the other site, after all here's where all the cool kids are
Keep on designing great tanks!
I'm still waiting for the Merlin

Enviado do meu GT-I9505G através de Tapatalk

Welcome to the cool site, lol.

I wish the merlin were out too.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maturity is a myth

giphy.gif

I'm a supporting member there too, that's why my title over there now says "ECF Guru No More"... because I feel just the same -- they won't get another penny of my money; when my subscription there runs out, it'll just say 'ECF guru" under my name... because I don't think they can take my 21,000+ post count away. ;) But when we get our tax refund, VU will be getting my donation, not that pig farm at ECF.

Andria
i hope you know you may have to do something to prevent them from automatically renewing your subscription.

in my case, i went into paypal and changed it to NOT renew

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i hope you know you may have to do something to prevent them from automatically renewing your subscription.

in my case, i went into paypal and changed it to NOT renew

I did that THE DAY AFTER I first subscribed, then harassed ECF about it, telling them that it was NOT to be auto-renewed, until they fixed it. I don't wait till the last minute on crap like that!

Andria

I did that THE DAY AFTER I first subscribed, then harassed ECF about it, telling them that it was NOT to be auto-renewed, until they fixed it. I don't wait till the last minute on crap like that!

Andria
cool.

i indirectly discovered this thread after reading an ECF post about why so many people on ECF changed their avatars to a green parrot. (i'll have to do that there)

i opened an account here shortly after this board started but never used it much. perhaps, i'll become a tad more regular here. i'll have to figure out how to change my username here.

ETA: figured out how to change username. change is "pending". Soon i should become MamaTried, as on ECF

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lots of dislike for ecf here i see. kudos cuz i ain't a fan myself. i see that mooch used to post over here but now he is posting over there all the time.

Yeah, wish mooch would come here more often, but you can also get his battery info from vaping360 :) Good thing because I'll never go back to ecf for any reason.

VU Sponsors