Become a Patron!

RSQ and Dead Rabbit SQ Combo

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

Thanks to surviving a near fatal illness, I’m getttng new vape gear. My wife surprised me with a Hot Cig RSQ and a Dead rabbit SQ to ride on top; they won’t be here until Monday. Anyone using either of these or perhaps both? Just wondering if they play well together.. Any issues with either item? How’s the chip on the RSQ? TC any good? I plan on googling the crap out of both and watching shilltube but thought I’d check in with the unwashed masses at VU first.

Looking forward to your responses. Tanks fellers.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang. I thought at least a few people would be using one or the other.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang. I thought at least a few people would be using one or the other.
I had the RSQ Hotcig for a hot moment, sold it. Didn’t use it. Not that anything was wrong with it, I just spent too much $ and felt guilty. :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I try not to post in threads if I have nothing relevant to add - I don't have either the mod or attie - but a lot of people sure love them

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I try not to post in threads if I have nothing relevant to add - I don't have either the mod or attie - but a lot of people sure love them

That seems to be the consensus. Well shit, when my combo comes in I'll write a mini review.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Actually, when this thread popped up on new posts last night, at first I thought it was a classified and I clicked on it right away, thinking I might get it :teehee:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, when this thread popped up on new posts last night, at first I thought it was a classified and I clicked on it right away, thinking I might get it :teehee:

I’ll let you know if it’s worth getting. Im possibly crossing over into your realm juice. Squonking seems like the natural progression of things and I’m a naturalist :)

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have the RSQ with a Dead Rabbit sitting on top. I love the RSQ and think it's a great squonk mod. I love the Dead Rabbit too, but don't have the Dead Rabbit SQ so can't comment on it.
I like single coil and was considering the DR SQ......until I saw the airflow options. The airflow options are not the same, and I prefer the airflow options on the DR. I'm not sure why the DR SQ doesn't have the same single airflow option that the DR has. The only single airflow inlet on the SQ is for MTL, which isn't my style of vaping. In my opinion, the airflow options would almost make more sense if they were reversed. The dual coil DR has a single airflow inlet option, while the DR SQ does not and has to have two airflow inlets open. *I'm not including the MTL holes since more people vape DL than MTL, and won't like or use it. The airflow alone kept me from buying it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the SQ, not overly impressed with flavor, although it's certainly easy to build.

Have a single .10 fused clapton in it, at 50 watts it gets quite hot being so short. I'll try some other builds, but I have about 100 RDA's, it's not hard to figure out which ones are flavorful and which ones are not.

VU Sponsors