Become a Patron!

RSQ - Drop or Dead Rabbit?

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
What’s up guys,

I have the Hotcig Rigmod RSQ coming in the mail and I’m trying to decide which BF RDA to run on it. This is my first squonk mod

Options:

Dead Rabbit 24mm
Drop 24mm
Pulse 22mm

I also own the 22mm Dead Rabbit SQ but I’m kind of loving it on my USV 75w mod.

I haven’t used the Drop yet but I do have it in my possession. (Please don’t suggest an RDA that I don’t own, The fiancé will kill me)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently got the RSQ with the Dead Rabbit SQ and it’s a nice combo.

Forgot to add, the bottles are kinda shit so be prepared for that. Don’t know why I quoted myself.. deal with it.

:cheers:

Don’t know what color you ordered but here’s what mine looks like..

503E80B0-8E0C-4F1A-AFC7-5B5DE5E62412.jpeg

Last edited:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've got the RSQ with the Dead Rabbit sitting on top. I considered the DR SQ since it's single coil, and I bought the DR before the SQ was released. I don't like the airflow on the SQ though, but I run my DR in single coil and love it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I’ve heard that about the bottles so I placed an order for some 6ml coil master bottles to replace them. I read most 5-6ml bottles will fit so I hope they do

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve heard that about the bottles so I placed an order for some 6ml coil master bottles to replace them. I read most 5-6ml bottles will fit so I hope they do

That’s what I read as well. Let us know how they work out please. I plan on ordering a couple different types to try as well.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most any bottle will fit the RSQ, even the larger Pulse bottles.
It comes with a LDPE and a silicone bottle.
The included silicone one isn't too bad.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Here's my RSQ with a ZapWrapz wrap on it
e00b719687c78baa93ffaeba20651f9a.jpg
7313c1956c4cc1ffa3cb0da1957dad4c.jpg
0d9be4942f0937c6f31bf7910d4ad435.jpg

EDIT: I've got ZapWrapz on 5 of my mods and love them. 1 wrap has been on for close to a year and looks as good as the day I installed it! They are high quality wraps with precision cuts

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my RSQ with a ZapWrapz wrap on it
e00b719687c78baa93ffaeba20651f9a.jpg
7313c1956c4cc1ffa3cb0da1957dad4c.jpg
0d9be4942f0937c6f31bf7910d4ad435.jpg

EDIT: I've got ZapWrapz on 5 of my mods and love them. 1 wrap has been on for close to a year and looks as good as the day I installed it! They are high quality wraps with precision cuts

I really like every color it comes in and internally debated with myself over the getting the silver or blue. As usual, I went with the black.

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I purchased the blue, and the blue drop. Then afterwards couldn’t decide which rda I would run on it.

I kind of like the look of the 22mm’s on the RSQ better than the 24

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I purchased the blue, and the blue drop. Then afterwards couldn’t decide which rda I would run on it.

I kind of like the look of the 22mm’s on the RSQ better than the 24
You really can't go wrong with either, they both look good. I kinda prefer the way 24s look on it, though, since they go edge to edge. 24s fill the top, so it looks more complete/solid to me

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a B2K! Four each top caps, beauty rings, 810 drip tips, 510 drip tips, and 810 to 510 adapters. Usually around $60 if you can find one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@stanglifemike

So I see you are using TC, how is it? Are you locking the resistance... does the RSQ even have resistance lock? Barely messed with mine.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@stanglifemike

So I see you are using TC, how is it? Are you locking the resistance... does the RSQ even have resistance lock? Barely messed with mine.
Temp control is working great for me using stainless steel. I'm really enjoying TC with my RSQ! Honestly, (for me) TC is working just as well as my SX Mini G Class. Now before anyone yells saying there's no way the Hotcig chip does TC as good as the Yihi chip, I'm sure it doesn't and I'm not saying that it does. I'm simply saying that I don't notice a difference in vape quality between the two while in TC. I have no doubt you would see Yihi outperform Hotcig if you graphed the two and compared them on a chart. That said, it isn't enough of a difference for me to notice while vaping.
I'm not sure if you can lock the resistance or not. It does has a function/feature called "Resistance Modifier". Looks like it allows you to adjust resistance up or down, though you may be able to lock it from there as well. I'm not sure what all you can do with it because I've never messed with it before, just passed through it while adjusting other things.

VU Sponsors