Become a Patron!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nicely done! I enjoyed your first vid. ;)
Is your YouTube name Chronica_reviews? I’ll subscribe if it is.

Chronica_Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very nicely done! I enjoyed your first vid. ;)
Is your YouTube name Chronica_reviews? I’ll subscribe if it is.
Indeed it is, Chronica_Reviews :) and thank you very much for your words, the support I've been getting is overwhelming to me. Doing a review for the Azeroth Mech Squonker after tomorrow, hope to see you there! If you need vape related help in any way just ask away in my comments or send me an email (you can see my email in the about me of my YT channel) and I'll be glad to help. Cheers!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Indeed it is, Chronica_Reviews :) and thank you very much for your words, the support I've been getting is overwhelming to me. Doing a review for the Azeroth Mech Squonker after tomorrow, hope to see you there! If you need vape related help in any way just ask away in my comments or send me an email (you can see my email in the about me of my YT channel) and I'll be glad to help. Cheers!
Thanks you did a wonderful vid! I’ll go subscribe now :)

Chronica_Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you once again. The support everyone is giving will truly motivates me even more to do this. And I'll be learning from my mistakes, the videos will get better

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't watch the video right now, stuck watching the terrible walking dead with the wife.. but I'm dying to know, and maybe you can tell me here, how's the TC work? Have you tried it out? I'll definitely check the video out later, thanks for sharing.

VU Sponsors