Become a Patron!

Rta 4 Newbie?

Thank you for your response, top af interests me but I have heard it reduced flavour?

I did debate purchasing a cleito exo for a little while, which has an always open non adjustable top funnelling airflow design but decided against it as I’ve heard it has some rough spit back and flooding of the coil.

What are you guys thinking about the pharaoh mini and Geekvape zues RTAs? The Zeus has similar top funnelling air flow to cleito exo, but hopefully done right!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thank you for your response, top af interests me but I have heard it reduced flavour?

I did debate purchasing a cleito exo for a little while, which has an always open non adjustable top funnelling airflow design but decided against it as I’ve heard it has some rough spit back and flooding of the coil.

What are you guys thinking about the pharaoh mini and Geekvape zues RTAs? The Zeus has similar top funnelling air flow to cleito exo, but hopefully done right!
No muted flavor from Nano. They did a great job with af.
I have a Zeus ordered. So far the reviews are positive. I think they are shipping to distributors this week.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Watch some vids. Zeus will not be so easy to build. Use the tool to place your coil. Postless deck, better to leave legs longer and have to trim as too short to use.

I think I’m sold on the obs engine Nano, I really like that the top airflow means no leaking!

Not too keen on the staggered top section but I’m sure I’ll get used to its aesthetic.

Thanks for the advice :)

What else do I need to get into RTAs? What tools? Do I need an ohm meter?

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I’m sold on the obs engine Nano, I really like that the top airflow means no leaking!

Not too keen on the staggered top section but I’m sure I’ll get used to its aesthetic.

Thanks for the advice :)

What else do I need to get into RTAs? What tools? Do I need an ohm meter?

No ohm reader needed unless you're building your own coils imo. Ceramic tweezers are nice to have, small wire cutters, scissors, fine tip tweezers are nice for putting your wicking into the juice holes. That's mainly what I use. Also a set of small screw drivers is handy.

I went ahead and bought the Coil Master V3 kit and it has pretty much all you'll ever need. The tools work nice.

VU Sponsors