Become a Patron!

RTA w/GREAT Airflow?

CloudySkies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, made the jump to RDA's a month ago, loving the flavor and the easy draw on them. I really am missing having a tank while driving. I have a Delta II and Kanger Subtank Mini and the airflow on them is just too restricted. The Delta 2 actually provides better airflow but it's barely acceptable compared to my Mutation x4 (I run bottom holes open only). I'm just looking for an RTA with RDA-like airflow. I've heard the Lemo 2, Billow, Goliath, Monster v2, names being tossed around, but I need someone who has firsthand experience with these, or at least the tanks I have to compare. Tank capacity isn't a big deal, it only needs to last me a 30-45 minute drive (couple ml's). Thanks. Would even be willing to work with some hybrid RDA's if you could help me out.

ForrestGump

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hands down Goliath V2!!!!!!!! I get some of the best vapes with this Tank. I use 24 gauge Kanthal 2.5 mm 6-8 wraps. Flavor good Huge airflow and it blows huge clouds!! If your a bed vapor remember to turn off the juice flow. It will leak your whole tank on your bed ''Sometimes''.

VU Sponsors