Become a Patron!

RTA with flavour like the Kylin ?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the newer vandy vape RTA'S might be what your looking for. I haven't kept up much but the Kensei looks promising

Moorkes

Member For 1 Year
Cool I'm after that myself :) I've been using the dual coil kylin for a good few months.
It had its issues but fixed them now

The kylin tanks are the best for me.. the dual leaks a bit sometimes, but the flavour and the vapor.. damn ! And the single, less vapor but still alot of flavour !
I’m very satisfied with kylin !

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The kylin tanks are the best for me.. the dual leaks a bit sometimes, but the flavour and the vapor.. damn ! And the single, less vapor but still alot of flavour !
I’m very satisfied with kylin !
Mine doesn't leak out the airflow but when I first got it there was liquid pooling under the 510. I put a small o ring around the 510 & it's fine now. I didn't wanna see a really good RTA go unused. The flavor is really good too I 100% agree there.
I only use a couple RTA'S now an the kylin is one of them :)

Moorkes

Member For 1 Year
Mine doesn't leak out the airflow but when I first got it there was liquid pooling under the 510. I put a small o ring around the 510 & it's fine now. I didn't wanna see a really good RTA go unused. The flavor is really good too I 100% agree there.
I only use a couple RTA'S now an the kylin is one of them :)

Yeah mine also leaks there.. between the tank and my mod.. I learned too live with it. The flavour is too damn good !

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I got all 3, hated the kylin, the mini was/is better but single coil limited obvious, the kensei I do love and is my daily RTA. However and normally you can't compare single coil with dual coil atties and despite the fact that I only tried the kylin mini sample, which had issues on its own, you'll get more flavor from the mini. I do enjoy warmer/hotter vapers with decent cloud production, while still delivering that above average flavor and that's what I get with my kensei. If you vape more "cooler" or lower watts or more fruits and creams you'll be happier with the mini.

Moorkes

Member For 1 Year
I got all 3, hated the kylin, the mini was/is better but single coil limited obvious, the kensei I do love and is my daily RTA. However and normally you can't compare single coil with dual coil atties and despite the fact that I only tried the kylin mini sample, which had issues on its own, you'll get more flavor from the mini. I do enjoy warmer/hotter vapers with decent cloud production, while still delivering that above average flavor and that's what I get with my kensei. If you vape more "cooler" or lower watts or more fruits and creams you'll be happier with the mini.

In my opinion, vandy vape has done a good job with the kylin and the kylin mini.
Then maybe the kensei could be a good choice in the future.
I do always vape fruit flavours.

VU Sponsors