Become a Patron!

RTA'S

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
Recently, I've been looking at the Kylin & Kylin mini RTAs and The Zeus RTA too and they both seem like great choices but idk which one to pick i would appreciate if you left some suggestions on an RTA With Great flavour i dont care how much it costs as long as the tank doesn't exceed 25mm in width.
Thank you,
you're friendly Neighbourhood ghost.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a Wotofo Serpent RTA ( not the mini) a few weeks ago. It's 24mm and only a single coil but it does have some good taste to it.
It only holds like 4ml of juice but i'm happy with it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Kylin Mini has outstanding flavor. There's a learning curve on wicking it and if it's your first RTA be prepared for extra trial/ error before you get it right.

I'm thinking of getting Footoon Aqua Reboot and /or Coil Art Mage V2 RTA if you want to check those out.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I do own the Zeus RTA. However, despite the many reviews I've seen, I'm not getting that "good" flavor as mentioned in those reviews. However, it does give some of the expected flavor though. I prefer DL over MTL hits. IMHO, the airflow is to blame for the muted flavor. You need to play with the airflow, in order to get some positive results. I'm using my Zeus RTA with an 3 mm ID Alien coil (pre-made wire in Kanthal) on a Hohm Slice.
Personally, I prefer the flavor provided by the Serpent Mini 25 mm. It does have a restricted DL, with better flavor.

I can't provide any information on either of the Kylin, you've mentioned.

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
Kylin Mini has outstanding flavor. There's a learning curve on wicking it and if it's your first RTA be prepared for extra trial/ error before you get it right.

I'm thinking of getting Footoon Aqua Reboot and /or Coil Art Mage V2 RTA if you want to check those out.
ill look into those thank you

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years

now i dont know if i should get the Aqua reboot or the Kylin/Kylin mini

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
only RTA I own is the Serpent. It's awesome I might buy another one. Easy to use good flavor and clouds just a solid device.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Considering your best flavor and cloud will come from an RDA and not an RTA...you might think about something like Ijoy RDTA Combo. Comes with 2 build decks, 4 other decks available, has a tank like an RTA and builds like an RDA. (tank is below the coils)

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
Considering your best flavor and cloud will come from an RDA and not an RTA...you might think about something like Ijoy RDTA Combo. Comes with 2 build decks, 4 other decks available, has a tank like an RTA and builds like an RDA. (tank is below the coils)
I’ll look into it I don’t want a hot vape tho so if u can recommend a rdta with a warm to cool vape I would appreciate it

VU Sponsors