Become a Patron!

RTAs

Hello, I am currently squonking but want a buildable tank. Is there any suggestions? I hear the Geekvape Zuess is not great after I watched a you tube video. I just started to build my own coils so i want something simple. Thanks in advance!!

Nick

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I am currently squonking but want a buildable tank. Is there any suggestions? I hear the Geekvape Zuess is not great after I watched a you tube video. I just started to build my own coils so i want something simple. Thanks in advance!!

Nick
I'll be first with a 24mm 5ml.... The Reload RTA.....It accommodates every vape style and it's the best in flavor in the RTA quelm .... Nothing tastier.......
56e272781ea1772793d3aed0640d2af0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Nick

What sort of vape style are you looking for and what is your budget?

^^^This

And glad you decided to ask a question - welcome :wave:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey Nick, welcome to VU ! :cheers:
They are coming out with Zues X. It's dual. Looks shorter than some top air flows, must be the low profile tip it comes with. Doesn't look bad with that bubble glass. Juice travels a ways due to coil position - but the chamber, with the way the air flow bell fits in there, is small, the chimney is short, and those probably help produce good flavor. But I suppose the jury is out until more is known.

You were looking at Zues. The single coil one or dual?
What mod(s) do you have that you'll be using for RTA.
Do you have good batteries?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's definitely not coming from a mouth to lung RDA......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Nick, welcome to VU ! :cheers:
They are coming out with Zues X. It's dual. Looks shorter than some top air flows, must be the low profile tip it comes with. Doesn't look bad with that bubble glass. Juice travels a ways due to coil position - but the chamber, with the way the air flow bell fits in there, is small, the chimney is short, and those probably help produce good flavor. But I suppose the jury is out until more is known.

You were looking at Zues. The single coil one or dual?
What mod(s) do you have that you'll be using for RTA.
Do you have good batteries?
I love my single coil Zeus and still my favorite TAF rta. Man that Zeus X reminds me of the voopoo rimfire. Tho I do like the deck of the Zeus X more. Good find VF.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If your squonking going to a tank is a waste of money. I have plenty of tanks collecting dust. If you really want a tank I would suggest an RDTA. When I'm driving I use my Mad Dog RDTA. Other than that I squonk or drip RDAs.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I love my single coil Zeus and still my favorite TAF rta. Man that Zeus X reminds me of the voopoo rimfire. Tho I do like the deck of the Zeus X more. Good find VF.
I like that it doesn't look like it has a big belly with the bubble on it, the low profile tip, and the overall shortness while still being TAF.
Some of that is the reason I don't have Intake/Juggerknot Mini/other.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If your squonking going to a tank is a waste of money. I have plenty of tanks collecting dust. If you really want a tank I would suggest an RDTA. When I'm driving I use my Mad Dog RDTA. Other than that I squonk or drip RDAs.
At home I mostly squonk and drip since I bought ReLoad S and Axial in the last 10 days, but I use RTA too, all 3. And I use RTA at work because I don't want to carry a honking 2 battery squonker or extra batteries.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like that it doesn't look like it has a big belly with the bubble on it, the low profile tip, and the overall shortness while still being TAF.
Some of that is the reason I don't have Intake/Juggerknot Mini/other.
I know what you mean about the Zeus X. It has a much lower profile and looks pretty cool imho. Most TAF rtas have a very top heavy look to them. You know I like my TAF tanks but imho they've maxed out on flavor. To be honest I can tell the difference between the Engine nano, Zeus, Horus and Elevate as far as flavor goes. It all tastes the same to me but I do prefer the airflow of the Zeus and Horus over the other two.

Hello all, I’m new here and this is first thread I checked out. I use RTA’s all day (I’m an EMT & on ambo it’s just easiest) but I utilize everything else as well. Lately, I’ve gotten into the SQuape N[duro] w/ “we” deck (de deck is good too). Also, I still like the QP fatality as well. But an affordable & simple flavor producer is definitely the Reload RTA. The Ammit is good too. Just depends on what your looking for, RTA’s can be good flavor producers - each wick a little different, figure that part out & what the best coil is & enjoy.

Attachments

• AA08D1E1-2A9D-429F-9695-B73D52CEC961.jpeg
    AA08D1E1-2A9D-429F-9695-B73D52CEC961.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, I’m new here and this is first thread I checked out. I use RTA’s all day (I’m an EMT & on ambo it’s just easiest) but I utilize everything else as well. Lately, I’ve gotten into the SQuape N[duro] w/ “we” deck (de deck is good too). Also, I still like the QP fatality as well. But an affordable & simple flavor producer is definitely the Reload RTA. The Ammit is good too. Just depends on what your looking for, RTA’s can be good flavor producers - each wick a little different, figure that part out & what the best coil is & enjoy.

I've always wanted to get one of the Squapes - just never have

And welcome to VU :wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Badly wanting the Squape N-Duro dl but too expensive for me.

Came this close last Christmas, a few years ago I started a tradition of buying myself a top shelf RTA for the holiday. Ended up buying nothing though, lol. Need to save money right now

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Shot my xmas wad on mods this year, always next year I guess. Do love my Detonators so no regrets.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly there are so many very good rtas out there now I just look for features that suit me.
Truth be told, it seems it's an exception when there's an actually BAD one.
Ones I use all the time though:
Hugsvape Lotus
Vandy Vape Kylin II
Sense Heracles rta mini (or 2)
Coilart Mage V2
Blitz Intrepid

I got vapemail Friday which I didn't get a chance to post that included an Asmodus DAWG which I haven't tried yet.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Efun China had the Zeus X for 18 bucks and I couldn't resist. Taking a chance, but it at least looks like it should be good. What I also couldn't resist was another Lotus for 20.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Nuthin wrong with em, but I just can't do pods.
My uncle has the panda and I was shocked how good the draw was, pretty airy little thing. Can't see pods becoming a thing for me but will be nice to have if needed. He only vapes menthol ice so I am curious how a fruit will do in it.

VU Sponsors