kathologist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you are able to ignore the poster.

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No belittling,

No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.
No bickering, trolling and otherwise wandering off topic into 100+ reply threads? LOL

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perfect and simple rules im digging it :)

TattooedViking

Member For 4 Years
I am extremely happy to see that these rules revolve around a single principle, "don't be an ASSHAT!" lol Way to go guys! And I hope this ends up being the go-to for quality information and avice for the vaping community!

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck! Wanted to say crap bout the rules, but they're pretty straight forward. Rock on!

I clicked this link expecting to see a list of rules as long as my arm. Was surprised to see the short list. Outstanding!!

That's keeping it real. Well done VU staff !!

BecknCO

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another apparent rule - disable AbBlock and let the pimpin flow to you lest you be hit with incessant pop ups telling you to turn it off

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I LOVE these rules! I am a grown ass, adult woman, and I don't like feeling like I am in a fuggin day center being moderated by a bunch of insecure, jealous, and unhappy bitter Betty's, and jackhole John's! :mad:Mature adults know how to color outside the lines without violating any boundaries.

Finally an ADULT vaping forum, its about damn time! Cheers VU:D

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A forum with rules that are right to the point. :) "NICE AND E-Z" :)

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigh of relief! Finally a true community not a police state ! If i get banned from this one there will be no hope for me .....

Brianj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what happens if you're a biting sacastic asshole?

I'm confused. You mean to say that I don't have to post 50 times on the baby section to start and then 30 more times on each successive rank of more and more advanced threads until I can finally make a comment on a thread or post that I liked a month ago? I won't know how to spend all this free time.

Jetalito

Member For 5 Years
I know. This is so nice. Have to be pretty bad, to get banned, I think! Will be interesting, to see, how this plays out!:D

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My kind of rules :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita!...how are you my friend!....good to see you!

Spike I am good my darling. I knew I would find you here too :) ... did you hear that VU links are blocked from ECF?? I tried posting a link to a contest thread, and the VU name is blocked out from the link, and it takes you to no man's land when you click on it . WTF? o_O

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spike I am good my darling. I knew I would find you here too :) ... did you hear that VU links are blocked from ECF?? I tried posting a link to a contest thread, and the VU name is blocked out from the link, and it takes you to no man's land when you click on it . WTF? o_O
Are you surprised?...I'm not...I doubt anyone else is...lol

VU Sponsors