Become a Patron!

Rules of the forum

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
she had a dyna fxds convie and I had a Raodking flhrc with 14" apes....I miss them said:
Not good with abbreviations plus I have a limited vocabulary.

Last edited:
Whew! wasn't sure if i'd make the cut. my confirmation email didnt work the first 2times i tried it. luckily the third time is the charm. lol. i'm pretty sure i can live with these rules. happy to be here. :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's NA? The only one I know is narcotics anonymous, but i have a limited vocabulary.
Nerd Alliance....

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The parameter of normalcy has not been met by members of this forum. There fore I can only assume I fit in the queue of the nature of this fine endeavor. I am engaged in a self motivated study to try to ascertain the mind set of this forum. This is not limited to text. I found the MP3-4 of the supposed owner, (Joe) to be delightful. The radio program if you will gives me more reason to post on this wonderful forum. This only my opinion, not subject to other outside opinions. If you don't like it,(suck my balls.)* *(suck my balls) remains the verbal property of a fictional being. Eric Cartman is the motivation of "Suck my balls". See Paragraph 4 sub paragraph b.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whew! wasn't sure if i'd make the cut. my confirmation email didnt work the first 2times i tried it. luckily the third time is the charm. lol. i'm pretty sure i can live with these rules. happy to be here. :)
If I'm here, anyone can be here! Welcome to the neighborhood, stretch out, relax and enjoy yourself.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The parameter of normalcy has not been met by members of this forum. There fore I can only assume I fit in the queue of the nature of this fine endeavor. I am engaged in a self motivated study to try to ascertain the mind set of this forum. This is not limited to text. I found the MP3-4 of the supposed owner, (Joe) to be delightful. The radio program if you will gives me more reason to post on this wonderful forum. This only my opinion, not subject to other outside opinions. If you don't like it,(suck my balls.)* *(suck my balls) remains the verbal property of a fictional being. Eric Cartman is the motivation of "Suck my balls". See Paragraph 4 sub paragraph b.

Me, I am easy to figure out.

Mentally challenged at best or severely retarded at the worst.

Take your pick.

Won't be able to understand your reply if it isn't written in crayon anyway:D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Take your pick.

My Blond housekeeper has been using my computer again. She has moved my crayons, (again) and left "White out" all over the monitor again. Wish She would learn how to spell. Showed her the left arrow key, but she don't understand.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Blond housekeeper has been using my computer again. She has moved my crayons, (again) and left "White out" all over the monitor again. Wish She would learn how to spell. Showed her the left arrow key, but she don't understand.
neither do i. dunno.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a program that highlights a word that is mis spelled. L arrow key corrects it. It's a fast "Hot Key" I use. Simple as that. Most every word in the English language is in my vocabulary's dictionary. I type fast so hitting a single key works for me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder I never won a PSP game. I was looking at the back of it. Explains the lack of buttons also. Jose Quvero makes a good companion. Great with 24% Nicotine lime Vape! DIY.

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Vapinchevy , welcome to the boards.... Hope you find everything you need .....
And might i recommend checking out my signature ;P

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess there is a new list of rules ?.?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oooh! I just got banned from yahoo questions! I asked a question and got such dumb ass answers that I called them a bunch of dumb f--ks. They closed my account with a no-reply email. I know this has nothing to do with VU but I couldn't resist the rule topic.

TamiPac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love the rules and looks like a great group of people! Thanks for having me!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had an avatar on ECF with a photo of a t-shirt stating "FDA R Wankers", they removed it stating it's offensive. What did i hurt FDAs feeling?
Hope i can use it here:)

Last edited:
Hi all, love your site so I joined and decided to read the rules as one does. 15 seconds later her I am introducing myself because I want to and not because it's a Roole.

Thanks for having me

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I had an avatar on ECF with a photo of a t-shirt stating "FDA R Wankers", they removed it stating it's offensive. What did i hurt FDAs feeling?
Hope i can use it here:)

Two questions for you.

A. Where can I get a shirt like that?

B. When are you going to change your VU avatar to show said shirt?

Sirius

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep..these rules rock..ECF eat me!

This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you are able to ignore the poster.

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No Drug related pics, videos or posts please,

No belittling,

No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.
Ready to get started and talk to folks about the vaping world! Thanks!

visionz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is the smallest set of rules i have seen on a forum ever!! Short sweet and to the point. Glad to be a part of the vape world now!!

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh shit I'm sorry, I made a post without reading the rules. WOW, glad to see that I cant get banned for that post or two. I am just glad I found VU, thank you for your time, information and space that you provide for those of us who don't know it all and giving us the leeway to ask without getting banned fir asking questions that may have to do with getting a clone to perform better. Good day my fellow vapers.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Take your pick.

At least he's honest and makes no apologies , most would keep that under wraps , love that attitude lol.

(Although i believe uncle RJ meant it to get a laugh and i'm sure he's not either, it got a laugh from me so well done .)

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Easy to understand!

maybe if you aren't vapid. i am still trying to figure them out. pretty sure i break them every day. :p

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the short List! Makes me want to obey more rules lol ;)

CigetteVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you are able to ignore the poster.

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No Drug related pics, videos or posts please,

No belittling,

No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.
I like these rules! Just wanted to introduce us and say hello! Happy vaping folks!

VU Sponsors