Become a Patron!

Rum Shenanigans + Flavor Reviews (I think)

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LOL Ill start with saying I dont really drink much/often so sorry in advance for anything I post later tonight.

I am certain we will get more creative and start mixing some crazy stuff tonight (aside from the first few selected flavors), but plan on making "flavored" type pina colada drinks.

If you have some suggestions share them :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

20180324_181701.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL Ill start with saying I dont really drink much/often so sorry in advance for anything I post later tonight.

:cheers:

I like FA Rum. The only minor problem I have with it is in drink mixes. While it does provide a fine rum flavor, it just does not have the alcohol/boozy notes I usually am looking for. For me, it's an easy fix by adding FA Brandy to the mix.

If you want the rum in your mixes to taste like your pictured Captain Morgan (a spiced rum), that's a whole different ball of wax.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
15 Drops TFA Watermelon per each drink was nice! On to the next one :) I did not even think about using my mixes to give the rum a "spiced" type flavor :)

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK so 12 drops (per drink) of TFA Ripe Banana mixed with the cream of coco pulls of the taste runts bananas even more than on its own.... :)

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So the TFA pineapple (we did 10 -15 drops in drinks) is nice, oddly I think I like it better in a drink that I do the vape and I like that one :( And some people have started doing flavored shots dear god....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a couple of Corona's in the fridge with no lime a while back. Then a light bulb went on in my head :idea:. So I went fetched my FA Lime (cold pressed). I opened one up and squirted some flavoring in the beer and it was good :D.

VU Sponsors