Become a Patron!

Russ Wishtart of Click Bang Radio is paying out of his own pocket to get Suicide Bunny juice tested

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not =), doesn't mean I can't follow the link to see the reports =), they tested all of their juices and they all came up NP>5ppm, just for their commitment to their fans, I will try their juices out. Hi m3rma1d!

Hi Celtic. It's a good thing you're eye candy, I tell ya!
:p

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FUcking shill on the facebook page says ten minutes ago, and i quote
, "With all due respect, I am interested in knowing HOW the juice was tested.

I see nowhere on "ABC's" site that they actually specialize in testing e-liquids.

Is ABC Testing set up to actually test the Vapor that is produced?

That lab report is quite generic and basic to the point that it leaves a lot of room for questioning, IMO.

To be specific - Was the VAPOR tested or was it a basic/simple test of the e-liquid."

Figgy Reing must be RJ himself lol.

Good show Bunny!
Did they sub-ohm it did Formaldehyde like start running out their asses

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Celtic Fog, see how many giant font, single line posts you can do until someone comments that you are polluting the thread with meaningless garbage.

Then after that, go onto a major rant how anyone who would point that out is a such or another. If you want to add some salt, talk about the person posts on other threads
Ready, set........
You know the wonderful thing about VU is as long as we stay within the rule's then we can do and as we please as long as its within the rules are you a Forum Natzi?
See I'm not as nice as
Celtic maybe you should put on your big boy panties and shut the fuck up!
Now you have awoken
"The Fury"

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look forward to seeing the results of the testing. Kudos to Russ for going in his pocket to have one of the most popular juice brands tested.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One last thing to say then I am going to just never reply in this thread again.... I ask each and everyone that is so worried about X chemical to please take more care and look at your shampoo bottle... Take a look at your snacks you eat... take the time to look up whats in it... You will freak out!!!
Formaldehyde is in almost everything that is preserved shampoos are the worst other chemicals I cannot write how long the list goes... If we are going to OCD on one chemical I think you should really take a long look around your house and pay attention to lables.. EAch and every one of us was poisoned long ago.. And no long term tests can ever be done because the variables are so immense that maybe just maybe if this planet is still her in 5 million years and they find our remains they may be able to figure out what did us in....

Just some food for thought

Last edited:

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Half of what accounts for Pluid sales is the colour.....just saying

Vaping Watch's Cutter is also popular. That's the clear, no green color, version of Radiatotor Pluid with no nic....just add your own or vape it straight. Same great absinthe taste but color free.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a group of guys from highschool who used to lace pretty much anything smoke-able with formaldehyde to get high and they are all still around and generally normal and in good health. People lock onto a buzzword and freak the fuck out. WE ARE VAPING FOOD FLAVORING PEOPLE so unless you enjoy vaping just VP or PG (which I am sure a study at some point has been done saying it will kill you)there are bound to be trace amounts of things bad for you. Doctors and researchers cant even decide if milk and coffee are good for you depending on the year and the studdy let alone food flavorings.

Its like the aluminum shit where people have a hissy fit and wont use a aluminum tank or mod or use anything cooking related with aluminum yet they have no issue waking up in the morning and shoving heavy amount of deodorant chock full of aluminium into the jungle of pores that are in our armpits. You might as well eat aluminium powder.

You want to be 100% safe then dont smoke, vape or use any mass produced product and sit in a hepa filtered room naked eating nothing but organic self grown kale with no access to the outside world until of course a study comes out saying kale causes ass cancer.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know a group of guys from highschool who used to lace pretty much anything smoke-able with formaldehyde to get high and they are all still around and generally normal and in good health. People lock onto a buzzword and freak the fuck out. WE ARE VAPING FOOD FLAVORING PEOPLE so unless you enjoy vaping just VP or PG (which I am sure a study at some point has been done saying it will kill you)there are bound to be trace amounts of things bad for you. Doctors and researchers cant even decide if milk and coffee are good for you depending on the year and the studdy let alone food flavorings.

Its like the aluminum shit where people have a hissy fit and wont use a aluminum tank or mod or use anything cooking related with aluminum yet they have no issue waking up in the morning and shoving heavy amount of deodorant chock full of aluminium into the jungle of pores that are in our armpits. You might as well eat aluminium powder.

You want to be 100% safe then dont smoke, vape or use any mass produced product and sit in a hepa filtered room naked eating nothing but organic self grown kale with no access to the outside world until of course a study comes out saying kale causes ass cancer.
for your information, kale has diacetyl in it......JK, LOL

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We'll that shut up the oblivious ones to any known reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's quite bloody tragic what is going into the juices...and even more tragic is the lack of sanitary and aseptic technique in making them!! What makes the cracks so huge, is the sheer quantity of makers in the market now. If I make a juice from snot and bongwater and call it "Prostitute Sweat" and put it in a rainbow quartz vial shaped like a penis...I'll be able to buy a yacht inside of two years.
How much "snot"? and does it negate the bong water? just askin'...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One last thing to say then I am going to just never reply in this thread again.... I ask each and everyone that is so worried about X chemical to please take more care and look at your shampoo bottle... Take a look at your snacks you eat... take the time to look up whats in it... You will freak out!!!
Formaldehyde is in almost everything that is preserved shampoos are the worst other chemicals I cannot write how long the list goes... If we are going to OCD on one chemical I think you should really take a long look around your house and pay attention to lables.. EAch and every one of us was poisoned long ago.. And no long term tests can ever be done because the variables are so immense that maybe just maybe if this planet is still her in 5 million years and they find our remains they may be able to figure out what did us in....

Just some food for thought
Ehmm.....then it all of the freaking out is for naught, then why did you quite smoking?.........nevermind, it was not rhetorical

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ehmm.....then it all of the freaking out is for naught, then why did you quite smoking?.........nevermind, it was not rhetorical
Cause its cheaper I did not say I continue to poison myself maybe I do as Nicotine is a poison but if you re-read you will see my point.. Just breathing the air up north especially in the Chicagoland area where I am originally from is full of so much arsenic heavy metals you name it its unreal... I really do not care what others do people never listen anyway I know my doctor told me 5 years ago.. "you dont listen and if you do not start you are going to die"
So I listened ok time to watch a sniper movie

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought a bottle of "Diacetyl Blood Tiger Milk Dragon Tears Menthol Custard"......complex flavour, insane vapour production, and it is packaged in a glass bottle that resembles a breast!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What an informative and eye-opening show! Vapers really should pay attention to these things as they can be used against us. Canada has cleaned up their act, why haven't we? If you choose to vape it, that should be your choice, but right now, we don't have enough honest info to even make an informed choice. We have known about these avoidable risks for about 6 years now! Thankfully, Russ, Kevin and Dr F are all helping us. I suggest you listen to the replay on Soundcloud if you missed the show. It might surprise you!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a website that lists the results and brand names of the various e-liquids tested?

edit: Nevermind, got the part of the interview that explained why the names were not listed. Would like to see a list of cleared juices makers though.

Last edited:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kken, it sounds like the best way is to buy from thevaporbar.com or to import your juice from Canada. Id love to see a real crowdfunding project that would show results!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just want to clarify something very important. There is NOTHING wrong with locking yourself in a room and eating naked. I prefer jello but if you like kale more power to ya.

My house my rules so I can eat naked anywhere I wish!

And anyone that happens to be visiting just has to adjust if they wish to enjoy my food and drink.

Just saying......................

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DID SOMEONE WAKE THE FURRY?

So Diacetyl is just MSG for vapes? :)

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If things get so apocalyptical like Russ is afraid of, the juice manufacturers only have themselves to blame for shooting themselves in the foot.

Ok, so listening to the podcast and to the lab guy that ran the tests, it looks like Suicide Bunny is correct in their published test, that the Mother's Milk and Sucker Punch have only trace amounts of diacetyl. BUT, both flavors contain Pentanedion (acetyl propionyl), which is basically THE SAME THING AS DIACETYL. And of course, the Suicide Bunny test didn't test for that, funny enough.

Last edited:

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm glad that I D.I.Y.
Most of us mixers out here and there are ahead of the curve on the diacetyl issue and its cousins. A lot of us have already demanded testing on the flavors we use, and we have sought out those venders whose products are as safe as we can currently get them.
We are still still in the infancy of vaping and will not miss those treats out there with all the big flavor and potential side effects.
You can do without the nasties if we get rid of them early on. Let's just "do it" and be responsible.. For the new vapers coming in, they won't miss a beat, we're only improving their vape! There is still big flavor without the the "D" word.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
52656603.jpg

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
I'm glad that I D.I.Y.
Most of us mixers out here and there are ahead of the curve on the diacetyl issue and its cousins. A lot of us have already demanded testing on the flavors we use, and we have sought out those venders whose products are as safe as we can currently get them.
We are still still in the infancy of vaping and will not miss those treats out there with all the big flavor and potential side effects.
You can do without the nasties if we get rid of them early on. Let's just "do it" and be responsible.. For the new vapers coming in, they won't miss a beat, we're only improving their vape! There is still big flavor without the the "D" word.
Can you share the test results with us?? Please!?. Or a link. Thanks.
Please improve my vape. I DIY and I'm not aware of these results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The results are in the podcast that Artemis posted on Wednesday, above.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As far as concentrated flavorings go, companies like Flavor Art are testing their flavorings, have msds sheets available and have an exclusive line of "E-Cig" flavorings that do differ from their main stream consumable line of kitchen flavors. Hope that helps some..

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
As far as concentrated flavorings go, companies like Flavor Art are testing their flavorings, have msds sheets available and have an exclusive line of "E-Cig" flavorings that do differ from their main stream consumable line of kitchen flavors. Hope that helps some..
Thanks. I already use Flavour Art. I thought you had further info about other tests and companies. Flavour Art hasn't used diactyl since 2010.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't trust Russ to provide accurate information. He has everything to gain from it being positive. He gets to be famous, he gets to be right, and even if it is negative, I wouldn't trust him to say so because there is too much riding on this for him. It doesn't cost all that much to get any liquid tested. Most of the places I called were quoting me around $300 to test for Diacetyl in the PPM/B (that is parts per million/billion). I would much rather see more e-juice companies posting their own results on their websites to prove their e-juice is reliable and free from any harmful chemicals. Russ can say or post anything he wants. It won't matter to me because it may not be true, or it may be falsified.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Russ had the guy from the lab on his podcast to explain the results, and the lab does something like half of its work testing ejuice these days.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't trust Russ to provide accurate information. He has everything to gain from it being positive. He gets to be famous, he gets to be right, and even if it is negative, I wouldn't trust him to say so because there is too much riding on this for him. It doesn't cost all that much to get any liquid tested. Most of the places I called were quoting me around $300 to test for Diacetyl in the PPM/B (that is parts per million/billion). I would much rather see more e-juice companies posting their own results on their websites to prove their e-juice is reliable and free from any harmful chemicals. Russ can say or post anything he wants. It won't matter to me because it may not be true, or it may be falsified.
The Dr. from the testing firm is the one who discusses the results on the talk show. Dr. F is on there too, its worth a listen. Changed my opinion of Dr. F as well. It seems to me, that when e liquid companies do the test, half of the people here don't trust them, when the consumers do the test, half of the people here don't trust them, when show hosts do the test, half the people don't trust them, when B&M's do the tests, half the people don't trust them....see the pattern? Unfortunately, it appears we have become a nation of mistrust, I can't blame anyone, we are constantly lied to in everything we do. I sure wish we could get back to the days of trust and common ground however. If we were not so divided amongst our own community, imagine what we could get done. There are some stand up companies in the e liquid field these days that are doing everything possible to change things, one day at a time, one foot in front of the other, no looking back. Stay positive and do the research needed to make healthier choices. Not everyone is lying and not everyone is out to hurt us, there are some great people in this industry, and in our community as well. Stay Foggy!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Russ has more to lose than gain if he does not provide honest info, imo. I believe the issue is that flavoring companies are allowed to say diacetyl "free", when there is under a certain percentage of diacetyl. This is common in the food industry. Therefore, vendors will go by the food flavoring companies reports, saying there is "none." However, none only means below the safe limit for food, which is above the so-called safe limit for inhalation. And, the vendors that were claiming "free" showed differently. That tells me that we need to get the flavorings themselves tested. If I could afford it, I would already have sent some in to be tested. In this case, free does not mean free! And, yes, it is the msg of vaping. It makes the liquid taste delicious! Without it, you will notice a huge difference, in my experience.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It makes the liquid taste delicious! Without it, you will notice a huge difference, in my experience.
Taste is subjective! I totally disagree, I cant stand the taste of it! I do agree with 'huge difference' in that it's soo much better without it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe we eed to enlist both of you as testers! :) Personally, I love it, but I don't think it is worth the risk.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a great podcast (or whatever).
OMG! 0.33 ml is your max daily allowance of mother's milk?

I hope more testing is done and the juice companies start to publish the report with the description of the juice. Maybe a link to the labs website with the official findings.

I know the grassroots companies may not have deep enough pockets for that, but the big companies should. If they submit multiple juices I'm sure the lab would knock a bit off the $200 price tag. I'm sure they will pull more sales in as people become more aware and recoup the cost quickly.

Last edited:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$200 is not a lot of money for a juice co, imo. Even if they tested one flavor to be entirely free, they would pull in a ton of money to help get another juice tested.
And, Russ will be on-air again tonight at 9pm eastern. I'm sure there will be more talk as I heard sb posted their own test results on facebook. Should be interesting, to say the least.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
As I recall, you can now get home Nic test kits.

Hopefully there will also be more of these affordable test kits in the future?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uncle, in the other thread there is a link to an article on diacetyl testing. If we could find a chemist, perhaps they could make a kit for us. I think I may try the smell test to see if I can teach my "nose."

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to be a negative nelly, but I think we all know that stuff is coming back positive.

Some of the crazy shit vendors are putting in their e-liquids is astounding; like "real fruit juice" and "pepper exctract." Last winter there was a B&M owner posting pictures on his facebook of a dozen 5 gallon drums of Skittles candy he was going to "steep in his juice in" so customers can "taste the rainbow."

Seriously, for fucks sake.

And wait until they figure out to start testing for what happens when food coloring is vaporized. That shit is put in seemingly 90% of vendor mixed liquids boggles my mind. IT'S NOT EVEN NEEDED. I keep seeing pictures of pink soaked wicks of "Unicorn Blood" inside RDA's that look like a bloody used tampon. Why hello there red food coloring.

I've been DIY for well over a year now, and thank goodness. The e-liquid market has become such a fucking huge joke in the last year. Seems like 90% of them have no regard for anything but "buzz marketing."

I posted about that a while back on FB about the skittles and a picture, he had netting over the booze and skittles hanging down from the net into the alcohol in his bath tub. It was a HUGE OMG!!!!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, forgot to mention that he is going to commit a misdemeanor on air tonight. If u get there early, you can listen and get into chat as only 250 ppl fit!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SB did post but only tested for diacetyl, not AP. I think Russ mentioned that in the podcast (or whatever).
Russ shared his results with Dr F. and he said the level of diacetyl was no problem but that was about 900% of your daily max of AP in 3ml :eek:
One of the two on the show said it was a level that would not an amount in one of the flavorings but had to be intentionally added or something along those lines.
SB tested Madrina but that's a cream base/melon but probably the same stuff.

Not saying ABC is not legit at all but... ABC company reminds me of Acme from the roadrunner lol.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to post the pics here but the upload file is fucked up. let me try again. Nope still fucked up. Someone else will have to post them. If you believe Suicide Bunnys lab test, none in there.
Just copy paste it then

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So 20 ppm of AP which is much different than what Russ' s labs results were and Russ' s lab triple tested for AP to be sure. SB's lab single tested. Not that that means they are incorrect... just pointing it out.
Cant remember what Dr F said was an acceptable level.

I will say contents be damned... SB is cute so I'm trying my first bottle of mother's milk! LOL, jk ;)

Link to SB's results http://thesuicidebunny.net/bunny/

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not at all believe her or the testresults she has provided after that long. Something is just not right. I was one of the first to comment about the missing results for AP when she posted the test for Diacetyl only. She blocked me and deleted my messages!?? She will not answer my mails. I am admin in a large Norwegian vapingcommunity at Facebook and I'm so disappointed with her deleting a lot of questions and criticism. It makes me scared. She makes me scared. The hunger for profit makes people lie I'm afraid.

VU Sponsors