Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!! I won't need shielding 5 older brothers, I can handle it!
I noticed in another introductions thread that you're in Chicago.

So are Just Me and Russ (or near there, at least). I used to live there between 1997-2000 ... first near Wrigley, then in Old Town. A bunch of other folks in the forum are also in that geographic area including IN.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I noticed in another introductions thread that you're in Chicago.

So are Just Me and Russ (or near there, at least). I used to live there between 1997-2000 ... first near Wrigley, then in Old Town. A bunch of other folks in the forum are also in that geographic area including IN.
For right now I am, I do move a lot.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like you all like bikes, sorry I prefer to ride fully clothed
10479046_733372366719832_6552200959815298339_n.jpg

Fully clothed works for me. I HATED when June bugs would wack your chest when you were ripping along at 75-80 MPH. That shit left bruises and could make you bleed.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Night all Have a wonderful evening, it was nice chatting with you.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi and welcome new person!! Nice to see more woman in here, don't let the kids scare you they don't all bite!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And it seems I need to change my avi Moe Moe doesn't like this one, keeps calling me a half naked person!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you made me cry my feeling are so hurt.. Wait never mind I have no feelings :p
That's right ... with all that metal in you, your middle name should be "Terminator." :D :p

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone. Had my MRI this morning and had to have a Lorazepam to make sure I didn't have any issues that caused movement while I was in there so I just woke up a wee bit ago :)

I love the fact that I can get CD's with the MRI images now and look at them myself... the downside is that I now have a lot of experience reading the damn things given that I've had a dozen in the last 10 years... I don't like a couple of things I see in this one, but I'm gonna just sit out any armchair doctoring on this one and wait to find out what the official results are, so if anyone catches me getting all maudlin over the next couple of days feel free to slap me back into reality okay?

On that note though, I am going to be focusing some time on a personal project and won't be as active for at least a couple of days. Do me a favor though and shoot me your e-mail addresses just in case anyone goes missing...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good evening everyone. Had my MRI this morning and had to have a Lorazepam to make sure I didn't have any issues that caused movement while I was in there so I just woke up a wee bit ago :)

I love the fact that I can get CD's with the MRI images now and look at them myself... the downside is that I now have a lot of experience reading the damn things given that I've had a dozen in the last 10 years... I don't like a couple of things I see in this one, but I'm gonna just sit out any armchair doctoring on this one and wait to find out what the official results are, so if anyone catches me getting all maudlin over the next couple of days feel free to slap me back into reality okay?

On that note though, I am going to be focusing some time on a personal project and won't be as active for at least a couple of days. Do me a favor though and shoot me your e-mail addresses just in case anyone goes missing...
you got my #

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe I'm posting here before Just Me post-VU shutdown :p

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years