Become a Patron!

S[B]R` e-juice by YOGA VAPE. «Straight from Altai, on the roads of Siberia»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, guys!;)

If you know my native country, please, think, what do you know about Siberia? Cold? Bears on every street?
No, this is a really prospective and rich agenda of Russian Federation, which produces lots of important things.

And some time ago, Altai region has got a really prospective and creative guys from YOGA VAPE Co, who are very fond of vaping and began to produce a really interesting juice, which`s conected to region`s wonts and visiting cards in the face of food.

52.png
So, enjoy the article!

I got testers of a new line of Yoga Vape, who named it S[В]R`. Bottles were packed in a beautiful black box with some around its perimeter and logo.

121.png

33.png

22.png
I`ve thought, that this box hides only some bottles, but mistaken.. I opened it and saw a natural cork box with a real cone, pine needles and wood chips, on which bottles lay. Great and careful designers step!
42.png
Bottles have bright labels, which are full of important info: names of liquids, PG/VG, nicotine level, logos, description, names transliteration. They are readable, you won`t miss any details.

62.png
Noses are narrow, and it`ll help you to fill almost each type of atomizer`s filling ring.
Caps have no child protection system, but I think, that in this case it isn`t critical, `cause they`ll become empty fast.
82.png

S[В]R` components:
Nicotine level:
0/1,5/3/6 mg/ml;
Capacity: 10 ml (testers) / 30 ml / 60 ml;
Flavors: ORESHEK, MOROZ, LIMONNIK;
PG/VG: 70/30;
Manufacturer: YOGA VAPE, Russian Federation, Barnaul city, SCC​

YOGA VAPE have sent a full set of S[В]R` flavors, which have 0 mg nicotine and 3 different mixes. But if you want, of couse, can buy other versions with nicotine and of bigger capacity.

Test devices:
Atomizers: Desire Rabbies RDA, GeekVape Peerless RDTA;
Box mods: Joyetech Cuboid Pro

LIMONNIK (Thick and rich sweet black tea, as we drink it in Siberia, with Altai honey and tart lemon)

10.png
Firstly, on inspiration you can feel a strong black tea, which flows into a honey ambre. The second puff opens liquid`s flavor more and adds sugar into a tea and lemon to honey.
I don`t know why, but remembered my granny, childhood, winter windstorm, cozy plaid and such a hot and aromatic drink.
LIMONNIK has a great flavor, components complement each other and my mark is «5+» from 5 balls!!!

MOROZ ( This is a juicy forest honeysuckle, lingonberry and blueberries with a real frost! Refreshes like a Siberian winter!)

111.png
Well, this e-liquid, such as the first one has a changeable flavor.
Firstly you`ll feel cooler with blueberries and then they`ll flow into a lingonberry with ice. Then it transforms again, and light astringency of this berry flows into blueberry with light cooler again.
Really, i`m not very fond of ice e-liquids, but this juice has a strange interesting property: cooler becomes lighter and lighter with each subsequent puff. So, I suggest MOROZ to all of you!

ORESHEK (These are pancakes with a cedar cream. That`s a real Siberian bake with a thick cream of real pine nuts)

92.png
The third juice`s named «ORESHEK». Have you ever eaten cream from pine nuts? Yes? Ok! And have you ever tried to spread it on fritters? So, this liquid is the mix of these two components!
On inspiration you feel the cream and then, on exhale, it flows into a freshly baked fritters. Such an intensive and bright flavor! Mmm!!!! My mark is «5» and I suggest it to you!

-Bottles and Labels quality. Sample version has convenient nozzles, informative labels and good appearance. The only one comment is about bottles rigidity.
-Flavor. Such an intensive flavor, guys, I haven`t met for a long period of time! Wow! These tastes are different from each other, and the balance is accurate! Good work!
-Price. You can buy 30 ml version for 6.14$. And 120 ml will cost about 9.6$ Do you agree, that this is a good price-list?

Pros:
•Great intensive flavor;
•Different from each other flavors;
•Appearance and package;
•Price;
•Convenient nozzles;
•You can choose between nicotine levels

Сons:
•Bottles rigidity (tasters)

CV
«S[В]R`» is a fantastic e-liquid!!! I`m really impressed and can say, that haven`t tested such a good and bright juice for a long time! YOGA VAPE are cool! Thank you and hope, that you`ll do such great sets in future.​

Do you want to taste such an interesting juice? I think, that this won`t be a problem, you can buy it here. Or, if you want, can write to me straight and i`ll contact their managers for you and ask for details of shipment and actual price list.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors