Become a Patron!

Sad Boy Butter Cookie weak flavor

So I’ve gone through a few bottles of the Sad Boy Butter Cookie and they’ve all had great, strong flavor until the most recent one I bought, it has little to no flavor. I thought maybe it was the coil so I changed that. But nope. Any ideas on what happened? Is there a way to maybe try to get the flavor back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czombie

Member For 1 Year
Maybe the batch it came from was sent out before it had time to age (steep) properly. I don't know anything about the brand so others may chime in with more info.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same thing with other brands, just happens sometimes. Set it aside and try it in a few weeks. I had to pitch mine, it was a bad batch, never bought it again.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems like all brands do that, and some never recover. Good luck; keep trying, I guess.
Ever heard of The Sauce LA? I got 3 amazing batches from them, and then I decided to buy in bulk and same thing happened--almost no flavor in any bottle. I'm giving them a break before trying again.

You didn’t happen to put a lower ohm coil in did you? I went from a .25 to .15 coil and then my flavor went completely away. Went back to the .25 and it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors