Become a Patron!

safe to say for most..................

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
yea, simple I'm not sure of anyone who doesnt see this as the new year, cept Chinese I think you know Chinese New Year...unless I'm wrong.........again.........
so what are ya'll plans?? Mine sadly I get to work New Years eve not bad right, WRONG I work night shift. So, I will also work New Years Day and get holiday pay. Great plan right??

Please tell me what ya'll will be doin!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
will be offline.. vaping my brains out over some sort of concocktion.. watching fireworks.. lol..
will think bout you working.. hopefully you have a cool job and can get a few minuets of celebration going..

*typed on my flat keyboard, because i soaked my other one bit ago. ooppsie!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
will be offline.. vaping my brains out over some sort of concocktion.. watching fireworks.. lol..
will think bout you working.. hopefully you have a cool job and can get a few minuets of celebration going..

*typed on my flat keyboard, because i soaked my other one bit ago. ooppsie!

i do kinda. i work on computer systems.....so it'll be dead......................
so hopefully we can have some sparking grape juice......hahaha

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My family will be huddled up on the couch, watching movies and waiting for the year to ring in, then Ill do my damndest to keep the dogs from chewing through the front door when the fireworks go off on the block lol. We don't celebrate at night anymore, but watching the Rose Parade in the morning has been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. Hope you all have a Great Happy New Year!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
we'll have the normal, 'good luck food' too.
Sauerkraut
kielbasa
pork

all in the slow cooker ALL DAY smells horriable but tastes awesome.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey bigdaddy, I like your style! We cook Hungarian Spare Ribs on New years! Lots of paprika, kraut, carrots and potatoes, nomnomnomnom.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey bigdaddy, I like your style! We cook Hungarian Spare Ribs on New years! Lots of paprika, kraut, carrots and potatoes, nomnomnomnom.

and collards? with rice and black eyed peas.. oh yes... :)

@Smoky Blue
no greens or back eye peas, but sounds good.

@Celtic Fog
its somethin my Ma's cooked since i can remember. I talked my wife into it and now the kids look forward to it every year. We dont fix it cept for New Year's Day.....

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and collards? with rice and black eyed peas.. oh yes... :)
My grandmother made black eyed peas for luck every January 1st. I don't...maybe that's where it all went wrong. lol

I won't be doing anything, not going out. It's Road Block Traffic Safety Check night anyway. The little dog is scared of the fireworks, poor thing.

VU Sponsors