Become a Patron!

Sapor rda

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello! I'm looking to buy a new rda and am looking pretty hard at the sapor by wotofo! What's everyone's thought about it? Is it good for flavor? I'm looking for flavor but clouds and flavor would be nice! Thanks!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There has been a long convo about this rda... Cheap
Flavor
Vapor
No leaking GUARANTEED!!!

Vape On

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Pretty much what's been said, it's the only dripper that gets to leave the house with me for the lack of leaking. The flavor and vapor are on point also with this thing.

QuestForVapology

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a sapor. It's nice, unobtrusively small, I like it. I'm sure there are better ones, but it's good for the price.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a killer deal. Worth having in your roto. You will not regret it. Build quality is pretty much flawless (puts other budget RDA's to shame, imo,) unique looks, good balance of flavor and vapor... ...with the amount of airflow, 510 and chuff tops, and wide post-holes (with a deep well and cutaway negative posts, at that,) it can accommodate any build you throw at it. It has more space than it looks like it does, but it's definitely still closed off enough to be considered a proper flavor atty. Point is, it doesn't have to chuck clouds, but it can be made to and even then, the flavor is a big step above all of the cloud atties in that price range.

Just buy it, already!

VU Sponsors