Become a Patron!

Saving Recipes

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a way to save recipes you like to your profile? Instead of copy and pasting everything in documents?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You can bookmark it or you can right click on the post # and save link as..
Capture.JPG

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Download an app. I use ejuice lab. I love it so simple to work. Also I keep a journal. .....just in case

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with the 'saving documents' theory. I use eJuice Me Up for my DIY. It comes preloaded with some recipes and allows you to save others. You do have to input the data the first time. After that the only thing you really need to change is maybe your quantity that you are making. Even with the eJuice Me Up program and the document saving. It is not a bad idea to save a cope of your recipes to the cloud or keep a notebook. The notebook idea is nice for making notes if/when you make changes to a certain recipe and are wait to see how it turns out before you make another adjustment. JMTC....

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just screenshot everything, then save it to a folder.

You can do the same thing for offline reading. Simply "Save Page As" in a desktop folder. It keeps your bookmark list a lot cleaner ;)

savepageas.jpg

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also the ejuice lab app has a section in each recipe where you can make note(good point USMC8497)
ALWAYS KEEP GOOD NOTES

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You could probably save it in a PDF. Maybe even make an e-book and sell it on Kindle.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
True, but you could make your own modifications, or release a free eBook or something.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with the 'saving documents' theory. I use eJuice Me Up for my DIY. It comes preloaded with some recipes and allows you to save others. You do have to input the data the first time. After that the only thing you really need to change is maybe your quantity that you are making. Even with the eJuice Me Up program and the document saving. It is not a bad idea to save a cope of your recipes to the cloud or keep a notebook. The notebook idea is nice for making notes if/when you make changes to a certain recipe and are wait to see how it turns out before you make another adjustment. JMTC....
Yo, eJuiceMeUp not only comes with a bunch of pre-loaded recipes
and allows you to save your creations in the database and/or alter the pre-loaded
to your taste, it also facilitates printing neat'o 5x7 " cards like those cooking recipe collection cards.

You could print 'em on card stock or put holes in 'em and get a vaping binder.

VU Sponsors