Say hello to the Eleaf i-Just Glass BDC Tank

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Features: Pyrex glass tube with a huge 3.7ml capacity.

510 threading. It is compatible with 510/eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C/eGo-C Twist battery and eVic.

Bottom Dual Coil ensures large amount of vape under low voltage, no burning taste under high voltage and no leakage.

Users can adjust the amount of air inlet and experience different inhale volume.

Includes:
Stainless Mouthpiece
Pyrex Glass tube
BDC atomizer head, 1.6ohm or 1.8ohm
Connector base

Length: 62mm
Diameter: 23mm

A really good tank for a good vape to expand on the present market dominated by Kanger and Aspire. Eleaf products are engineered well. Rivals vapor production, juice flavor, throat hit and smoother draw than the Nautilus and Aerotank Mega combined. Priced between $22-26 and coils around $3. Friend of mine gets better hits on this tank than on his Kayfun.

iJustank-2.jpg

Last edited:

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do the I-Just can fit Eleaf box vapor ?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do the I-Just can fit Eleaf box vapor ?

If you mean the iStick mod the answer is yes. Slight over hang but solid connection to the battery.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone interested in adding this quality tank to your vaping arsenal you can purchase both the tank and coils in one stop. The vendor is reputable and they are based out of California. Shipping is usually prompt and they reply to emails should you have any inquiries. You can get your set up by going here
http://www.viper-vape.com/search.php?search_query=eleaf

Note: I recommend the 1.8 ohm resistance for a better vape. You're welcome!

VU Sponsors