Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bosco died yesterday.
I'm so sorry Huck.
a3df2316712cb6aa777d5b0a5887a99f.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bad news for me....well kinda. I found out yesterday the nurse who was suppose to retire rescinded. I was originally hired to replace her. They created a position for me until the nurse retired. I'm screwed now. She is all happy and shit since she begged for a indoor parking spot. Slow but surely I'm looking for a different job.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bad news for me....well kinda. I found out yesterday the nurse who was suppose to retire rescinded. I was originally hired to replace her. They created a position for me until the nurse retired. I'm screwed now. She is all happy and shit since she begged for a indoor parking spot. Slow but surely I'm looking for a different job.
So they're not going to keep you? That's some bullshit right there!

And thank you <3:hug:

Thank you everyone for your kindness.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was hired to replace the lead guy in my department too. They knew he was going to retire, and knew replacing him with someone qualified enough was going to be difficult, given what todays workforce consists of.

He sold his house here, is ready to sign the paperwork for his new house in the south. But he is talking about maybe renting out his house and holding off retiring, for who knows how long.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just unwrapped a Eleaf pico. I immediately went an ordered another one. This one was a gift I didn't send out yet. I love the size.

Just went though my flavoring inventory. I know I must have been really sick last year (for real). I have doubles of flavors. I also found WTF did I order this flavor for? I have about 25 still sealed. I'm dying to make a flavor order but cannot justify.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just unwrapped a Eleaf pico. I immediately went an ordered another one. This one was a gift I didn't send out yet. I love the size.

Just went though my flavoring inventory. I know I must have been really sick last year (for real). I have doubles of flavors. I also found WTF did I order this flavor for? I have about 25 still sealed. I'm dying to make a flavor order but cannot justify.
They are great mods, I have a couple, I'd like to add the dual 200W to my collection, won't use high wattage but it's cool shape and of course it's a Pico.....LOL, bat life would last forever!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't worry
She old!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are great mods, I have a couple, I'd like to add the dual 200W to my collection, won't use high wattage but it's cool shape and of course it's a Pico.....LOL, bat life would last forever!
I didn't know they came in 200W. I'm picking them up for 21 bucks at rocky mountain vapes. The holiday coupon code is still working. I have small hands and they are perfect.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She turning 65. I'm hoping she has some really tough days to make her reconsider. If she was a good nurse I would feel differently. She is a bitch and constantly undermines my authority at work. I suppose the battle will begin.

She did that for you
OLD BITCH!!!I hAve old co workers and all of them are bitchy
CAN I JUST SAY FUCK U TAPACRAP

VU Sponsors