SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^ Darn, didn't mean to post that twice...

** Okay, fixed it. :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know of any forum that would overlook a member addressing a moderator like they're a piece of trash, especially with expletives.
We've been called a lot of things, I know I have, too, and many of those people are still around. I do roll my eyes a lot. I can tell ya, though, face to face, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've been called a lot of things, I know I have, too, and many of those people are still around. I do roll my eyes a lot. I can tell ya, though, face to face, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it.
Aw HAY-ULL NAW! Eyes would be rollin', but it sure wouldn't be mine, and they'd be rollin' on the FLO'.....:mad:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys tolerate a lot of crapola. Most of the time one can notice that these folks are not to bright and have enormous egos.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Asshole management at work decided to eliminate my weekend baylor program. :bliss:I really didn't want it because of the nurse delaying her retirement. I was offered a .4 with no weekends. I took it because I have no other choice. I'll see if the position is better working with a good nurse instead of a lazy one.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck having sick kids that get you sick!
Fuck painful fevers that make your kid so sick that you are afraid to sleep but pass out cause your getting sick too!
Now it is my turn to have a rough night after already suffering a "mom's" rough night with a scary sick kid and hubby out of town. :cuss2:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck having sick kids that get you sick!
Fuck painful fevers that make your kid so sick that you are afraid to sleep but pass out cause your getting sick too!
Now it is my turn to have a rough night after already suffering a "mom's" rough night with a scary sick kid and hubby out of town. :cuss2:
Feel Better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh crap! I still have to do my 36 hour weekend. Last one! I bet the bitches at work are stewing because I don't have to work any weekends. :bliss:
I ended up quitting this job yesterday. All the damm workers (almost) called in sick or put on schedule but never showed up. Bitches got what they wanted. I tried to talk to management and they basically fucked me over/didn't care. I told them I was looking for a job when I found that one. I think my stint with assisted living is over. IDK for sure but it seems like they hired unlicensed staff to take care of folks and the licensed staff is mostly incompetent.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
God I hope I croak before I end up someplace like that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman