Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it when people argue incessantly on things they obviously know nothing about, at first I think 'maybe I should point out some of these ideas are based in fantasy?' but usually I think 'hell yeah let's see how deep this fucking rabbit hole goes woo!'
Exactly and sadly at some point one loses their mind and its hard to tell who is crazy and sometimes when in the Mouth of Madness one has to become the bigger monster just the way it is kinda like the "Flat earth people" some of those fuckers actually believe the world is flat and that Pure evil is coming from Antartica

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exactly and sadly at some point one loses their mind and its hard to tell who is crazy and sometimes when in the Mouth of Madness one has to become the bigger monster just the way it is kinda like the "Flat earth people" some of those fuckers actually believe the world is flat and that Pure evil is coming from Antartica
How dumb! Don't they know that pure evil comes from the ice cream man

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
50921366d27bda30bf05f2afe52c6398.jpg

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steady man, your kids are your treasures....it is worth it
Was just expressing my displeasure and frustration at getting the flu, and the kid brought it first. lol
Can one really take it that seriously?
My fever just broke this morning and I have felt as if my skin was on fire and being stabbed in the head, while hallucinating from such a high fever. I will gladly repeat that post, if I am still alive to do it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was just expressing my displeasure and frustration at getting the flu, and the kid brought it first. lol
My fever just broke this morning and I have felt as if my skin was on fire and being stabbed in the head, while hallucinating from such a high fever. I will gladly repeat that post, if I am still alive to do it.

Blow some cloudzzz... you'll feel better

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put random things in your ejuice to bring back the hallucinations like maybe a old shop rag[/QUOTE]

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Good morning, sir. Is that it?"

I hand over my padded envelope with a pre-printed return label on it. "Yep, that'll do it."

"Anything corrosive, reactive, flammable or perishable in here?"

"Nope, just returning a bunk online purchase for a replacement."

"Any batteries?"

"Nope."

"...you sure?" he says, hefting the weight of the package in his hands, cocking an eyebrow at me. It was at this point in our exchange that the brief but excitable thought of leaping across the counter to throttle the skeptical postal employee came and went like so many other daydreams. 'Eye contact - he's looking to see if you're lying.'

"YES SIR, PRETTY SURE OF IT."

Beep, package scanned. Have a nice one, buddy. Ol buddy ol pal. Call me a liar...

Thanks for reading, you've been a fantastic audience.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"Good morning, sir. Is that it?"

I hand over my padded envelope with a pre-printed return label on it. "Yep, that'll do it."

"Anything corrosive, reactive, flammable or perishable in here?"

"Nope, just returning a bunk online purchase for a replacement."

"Any batteries?"

"Nope."

"...you sure?" he says, hefting the weight of the package in his hands, cocking an eyebrow at me. It was at this point in our exchange that the brief but excitable thought of leaping across the counter to throttle the skeptical postal employee came and went like so many other daydreams. 'Eye contact - he's looking to see if you're lying.'

"YES SIR, PRETTY SURE OF IT."

Beep, package scanned. Have a nice one, buddy. Ol buddy ol pal. Call me a liar...

Thanks for reading, you've been a fantastic audience.
This is why I use the self serve kiosk.

Typos brought to you by: crapatalk!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I use the self serve kiosk.

Wish I had the option. It's either That Dreaded Place of Woe or Mom & Pop's Weird Mailing Office that "lost" a package once for almost two weeks before mysteriously finding it again. I'm stuck :/

At least the dude didn't make me tear it open, could've been worse.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wish I had the option. It's either That Dreaded Place of Woe or Mom & Pop's Weird Mailing Office that "lost" a package once for almost two weeks before mysteriously finding it again. I'm stuck :/

At least the dude didn't make me tear it open, could've been worse.
I'm a terrible liar, so I feel better not having to face an employee. I'd never get anything mailed out, otherwise.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a terrible liar, so I feel better not having to face an employee. I'd never get anything mailed out, otherwise.

I legitimately didn't ship any batteries, it was just a mod. My Sigeili Evaya, to be exact. I just didn't want to get into that back-n-forth, I'm sure you know the one.

"It's a personal... sigh... vaporize-"

"IS THIS FOR DRUGS? IS THERE NICOTINE IN THIS? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUT I'M SCARED OF IT EXPLAIN YOURSELF"

I may be a little melodramatic tonight...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I legitimately didn't ship any batteries, it was just a mod. My Sigeili Evaya, to be exact. I just didn't want to get into that back-n-forth, I'm sure you know the one.

"It's a personal... sigh... vaporize-"

"IS THIS FOR DRUGS? IS THERE NICOTINE IN THIS? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUT I'M SCARED OF IT EXPLAIN YOURSELF"

I may be a little melodramatic tonight...
No, I know. I think after one time to the desk, I started using the kiosk. I was in the first PIF box that was started here, and OMG that whole box smelled like waffles, even after I cleaned the whole thing up. "No Sir, it's waffle scented lotion.". :facepalm:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I know. I think after one time to the desk, I started using the kiosk. I was in the first PIF box that was started here, and OMG that whole box smelled like waffles, even after I cleaned the whole thing up. "No Sir, it's waffle scented lotion.". :facepalm:
My problem is getting sarcastic when they look at me like I'm shipping warheads or something. I'd be like "Yup, sending waffles to my son in Corpus. Hurry up, they're still warm and I don't want the butter to melt."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey stupid get out the fast lane can't you see Im texting here

Sent from my LGUS375 using Tapatalk

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

I have been like that before and its tough but glad to hear that you have survived to vape on

VU Sponsors