VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
scap2T7.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I go over and shoot the ppl on the next room playing loud music think I can keep myself out of prison? Seems like a fair response to keeping me awake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'll get my shovel...Cheers!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When did Australia become a paradise?
I could see calling New Zealand a paradise but Australia?
When I look through my windshield, or rear view mirror, I see tail lights or a car behind me, generally. Not that view. If I were on the nearest waterway, I'd see a muddy river, and the banks of Indiana. His pic looked like paradise, LOL.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I look through my windshield, or rear view mirror, I see tail lights or a car behind me, generally. Not that view. If I were on the nearest waterway, I'd see a muddy river, and the banks of Indiana. His pic looked like paradise, LOL.
If I want to see clear water, I just drive a few miles in any direction. I live in the sticks, because I do NOT like city life. My paradise is out here where I live. If I want to visit the "big city" I drive south for about an hour. I do that once every few years, and I'm good.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I want to see clear water, I just drive a few miles in any direction. I live in the sticks, because I do NOT like city life. My paradise is out here where I live. If I want to visit the "big city" I drive south for about an hour. I do that once every few years, and I'm good.
Clearly, you don't live in the part of Indiana that I can see on any given day of the week, LOL.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real? Is he traveling? I was just effin' with you, like always, ej. He's always in some paradise I'll never afford.

I'm always running here and there, went to another island where local tourism is booming now. One of my friends has started works of a guesthouse there. We went to have a look of the work progress, had breakfast and came back all in 3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm always running here and there, went to another island where local tourism is booming now. One of my friends has started works of a guesthouse there. We went to have a look of the work progress, had breakfast and came back all in 3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said you were a photographer, right?
What kind of work keep you busy there? You have a studio or are you doing some kind of other work there?

Your islands are very pretty, but the "salt life" doesn't appeal to me. Everything in the water wants to eat you or kill you.

VU Sponsors