gamefowlusa.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:( And more sadness....my boss died today....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very sudden and very shocking, as he was only 54. He developed lipoid pneumonia after painting the bed of a truck without a mask, thus getting paint in his lungs. He refused hospitalization, took the injections and meds and went home a few days ago. I think it threw him into congestive heart failure.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the loss of your boss Theresa.
I'm still sad about Hank. I didn't know him but loved his sense of humor most times.

On a different note...I quit my job tonight. I'm going to do something else with my life. Maybe I can get some training into a different career. The shit hole I was working at....in the hood was horrible. I had a patients family members threaten me. No back up at all. More to the story but that is the condensed version. Hubs was awake when I got in tonight and told me I should have never taken a job in the hood. This is the real hood. I might end up with a job saying "do you want fries with that". I just want to be happy and being a nurse is not happiness to me. The only thing I might do is private duty now. Cash or its not happening.

Sorry about the pity post....ignore it. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry about the loss of your boss Theresa.
I'm still sad about Hank. I didn't know him but loved his sense of humor most times.

On a different note...I quit my job tonight. I'm going to do something else with my life. Maybe I can get some training into a different career. The shit hole I was working at....in the hood was horrible. I had a patients family members threaten me. No back up at all. More to the story but that is the condensed version. Hubs was awake when I got in tonight and told me I should have never taken a job in the hood. This is the real hood. I might end up with a job saying "do you want fries with that". I just want to be happy and being a nurse is not happiness to me. The only thing I might do is private duty now. Cash or its not happening.

Sorry about the pity post....ignore it. :)

Sorry.... I know the feeling..
Relax, take a deep breathe, VAPE ON
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

I

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry.... I know the feeling..
Relax, take a deep breathe, VAPE ON
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

I
I know and thanks! Thank Gawd the hubs was up at midnight. He wanted to surprise me with a gift from ebay. Nope not a purse but a corning ware casserole dish to replace the one I broke. They claim they cannot break...but I proved that concept to be wrong.

I guess I'm getting something that is not vape related.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know and thanks! Thank Gawd the hubs was up at midnight. He wanted to surprise me with a gift from ebay. Nope not a purse but a corning ware casserole dish to replace the one I broke. They claim they cannot break...but I proved that concept to be wrong.

I guess I'm getting something that is not vape related.

Good man...

I

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Homeowner:
"Hey Lost, your powder trick didn't stop the ants from coming in the house."

Me:
"Did you use powdered chalk or baby powder?"

Homeowner:
"I didn't have either, so I used powdered sugar."

[ This. This is why I cry. ]
The hell you been, man? I love your snippets. Good to see you.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But some of my best friends are Demons.Matter of fact here are 2 of my favorites.

a706e-john-kerry-anton-lavey.jpg
Must be Photoshopped?
Levey died in '97 ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Huck. Doing good.

We just got God-married for the fam. So after 3 1/2 years, that marriage thing is (finally) doubly locked down.

Haven't been around much cause of work, and because we've been really stable on the vape gear/DIY juice. Still try to check in once in a while though.

Rural living. The shit.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must be Photoshopped?
Levey died in '97 ?

Yes Anton died in 1997 however it still could have happened.Kerry did have a good run as a senator.Also notice how dark Kerry's hair is and he has no wrinkles.Plus I don't think Photoshop existed in 1983.Which is when this pic first surfaced.
Now comes the interesting part.The photo originated in a Hoax article in the SF Chronicle.

http://illuminati-news.com/lavey-meets-kerry.htm

So yes it is a fake but it isn't Photoshop.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes Anton died in 1997 however it still could have happened.Kerry did have a good run as a senator.Also notice how dark Kerry's hair is and he has no wrinkles.Plus I don't think Photoshop existed in 1983.Which is when this pic first surfaced.
Now comes the interesting part.The photo originated in a Hoax article in the SF Chronicle.

http://illuminati-news.com/lavey-meets-kerry.htm

So yes it is a fake but it isn't Photoshop.
Lol
Are you saying the picture being fake does not necessary make the meeting fake?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got busted not doing your job correctly but still giving yourself the pay for it, then you were off two weeks due to "stress." No you can't take off another week ...well you can but this job won't be here when you get back. I will hire someone who wants to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol
Are you saying the picture being fake does not necessary make the meeting fake?

I'd put money on it.As you may recall I considered Anton a close friend and knew most of his inner circle.As well as most of the members of his church.Besides John Kerry is wound too tightly to be involved in those type of shenanigans.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors