SAY IT HERE!!!!!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't count on that 3 ft...
That's how I managed to get them to track down a package
a carrier delivered THREE BLOCKS from my house.

BTW, that "MyUSPS" is bullshit. You're supposed to be able to see pics of your incoming packages,
not have to enter a tracking number, ETC just like with my UPS
who automatically emails me whenever a package is coming to my addy even if it's addressed to a different last name.

The only thing MyUSPS does is make it easy to buy stamps online.
That wasn't a guess. They might not tell you where it's at but the scan is within 3 feet of where it took place.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That wasn't a guess. They might not tell you where it's at but the scan is within 3 feet of where it took place.
Well right. It was 3 ft away from the tree she was sitting under when she scanned it...
But that tree is 3 blocks away from my 10-20
They're supposed to scan as they stick it in yer mailbox

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's another handy function on the scanner. It tells us what package is coming up. There really is no excuse for fucking up someone's Vapemail.
64dbd184853b0e98d422b52511ea0f8b.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's another handy function on the scanner. It tells us what package is coming up. There really is no excuse for fucking up someone's Vapemail.
64dbd184853b0e98d422b52511ea0f8b.jpg
Hmm...... Makes me wonder how in the Obama, I've had packages go to St Louis instead of Louisiana

BAM crew

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had so many friends (and lovers) who work at USPS I almost feel like I'm in the Postal Union...
In fact, I took the test..maybe 25 years ago..
After waiting on the waiting list for two years I was called in, the day after breaking a knuckle in martial arts class.
They put me back on the list..and lost my card.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm...... Makes me wonder how in the Obama, I've had packages go to St Louis instead of Louisiana

BAM crew
Until it gets to the carrier it's all automated. A human doesn't actually look at the package unless you put a manual intercept on it. It can yoyo for days.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Until it gets to the carrier it's all automated. A human doesn't actually look at the package unless you put a manual intercept on it. It can yoyo for days.
That explains the US tour my vaporshark went on.. I didn't even get a postcard
Fuzzy Logistics. Don't blame Obummer..it's been their MO since Nixon
LMAO!!!
I was being nice.

BAM crew

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last time I was at my post office a clerk threatened to call the cops..
So I went home and called USPS Consumer affairs, demanded they check the security video.
They did...the carrier got sent for a refresher course..
She is now my friend.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The last time I was at my post office a clerk threatened to call the cops..
So I went home and called USPS Consumer affairs, demanded they check the security video.
They did...the carrier got sent for a refresher course..
She is now my friend.
My local office, now is the worst ice seen. I've been trying for 6 months to get them to ring my bell when I have a package rather than bring them to the apartment's front office. I work from home, so I'm usually here. But they still have issues doing their job.
I've even had a driver tell me they couldn't deliver a package because the name wasn't on the package only the address.

BAM crew

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my friend, eventually, just b4 you go "postal" your responses will sound canned and your eyes will glaze over.
No worries. I'm not one of the new breed of contract labor employed today. I've been around a long time and know almost all of my people personally. Their mail and packages are never fucked up. If someone does have a problem on my off day they'll call my cell. LoL

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My local office, now is the worst ice seen. I've been trying for 6 months to get them to ring my bell when I have a package rather than bring them to the apartment's front office. I work from home, so I'm usually here. But they still have issues doing their job.
I've even had a driver tell me they couldn't deliver a package because the name wasn't on the package only the address.

BAM crew
Bro, like I said, I don't want to argue with XEVU...LOL
But I've argued..with postal employees in this forum and ECF...

My last girlfriend was a handler, her dad a carrier, her brother a postal mechanic,
and her mom the chief of the local postal police...
I helped her file an EEOC complaint when while still on probation she drove a jeep into a building and got canned.
A supervisor's son, still on probation did the same but didn't get canned.

She got her gig back but as a handler rather than a carrier.
Anyway, I'm well versed on PO crap

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bro, like I said, I don't want to argue with XEVU...LOL
But I've argued..with postal employees in this forum and ECF...

My last girlfriend was a handler, her dad a carrier, her brother a postal mechanic,
and her mom the chief of the local postal police...
I helped her file an EEOC complaint when while still on probation she drove a jeep into a building and got canned.
A supervisor's son, still on probation did the same but didn't get canned.

She got her gig back but as a handler rather than a carrier.
Anyway, I'm well versed on PO crap
Hahaha
Xevu is good people for sure. I'm not instigating...am just being a bitching bitcher.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My doctor reminded me once that bitching only raises my blood pressure
but typically accomplishes little but humor the people one bitches to who promptly forget you once you leave.
Sounds like he's got a point.
Still bitching and moaning can be a nice release at times

BAM crew

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW. I'll never argue. I KNOW there a bunch shitty carriers out here.
I had a chat with the carrier at my house and slipped her $20.
I never have to worry about signing for crap from China or adult signature. She signs and leaves it in my box. Done deal.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never have to worry about signing for crap from China or adult signature. She signs and leaves it in my box. Done deal.
I used to give the carriers I had in Nola Christmas gifts and stuff along those lines. I never had to worry about anything there.
Like I said, this is the first time I've had issues like this.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you don't bitch outwardly you will bitch inwardly.
The latter can give you depression. Bitch all you want..nobody gives a damn :)
Thank God for that. if my bitching really affected someone else, I would be concerned for that person's own mental state.

BAM crew

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I used to tip my carrier, Christmas card with 5 bucks in it, an occasional cold beer in a brown paper bag..
But now-a-days the carrier supervisor switches the carriers around periodically so I never know who will deliver
(or take the 5 bucks)
My regular carrier (been there 35 years) the one who is now my buddy..
does her route in a way that she always delivers between 10:30 AM and 1 PM,
but her replacements do the route backwards so my mail gets here
after 5 or 6 PM if at all

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

BAM crew

Can we have a vote? Or a contest?

I gave up on my Boston address for having packages - or mail for that matter - actually get to me. I use my sister's place in the suburbs where they still seem to comprehend the responsibilities of mail delivery.

A few years ago the Boston Fenway sorting annex - a facility of great mystery inaccessible to the public - lost a 30 x 30 x 30" box containing two combo DVD/VCR recorders. A box that fucking big and they couldn't find it on the local level.

After four weeks including multiple calls back and forth to USPS, disputing the charge, and having the company ship out a replacement order some dick from the sorting annex finally arrives at my door and drops the missing box at my feet - with the top all smashed in looking like someone had been using it as a stool in the back room for illicit poker games. Asshole never offered an explanation, never apologized. Only looked at me like I did him a major disservice for making someone find it. And deliver it.

They're all entitled assholes in my Boston delivery area.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking spectrum sabotage my spectrum app on my Roku, called many times and they all say different lies!!! They just wanted me to rent a fucking cable box for $15.99 fuck that shit!!

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fucking spectrum sabotage my spectrum app on my Roku, called many times and they all say different lies!!! They just wanted me to rent a fucking cable box for $15.99 fuck that shit!!

I BAM
They're our local now, too. I'm so tired of these places changing hands. We have ONE cable company, then ONE dish service here. They all suck. Google was supposed to be coming to town with their new gig, but now I'm hearing the city is trying to screw them over.

We're a very spoiled society. I remember having 4 channels to watch, and getting up to change the channel for those.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're our local now, too. I'm so tired of these places changing hands. We have ONE cable company, then ONE dish service here. They all suck. Google was supposed to be coming to town with their new gig, but now I'm hearing the city is trying to screw them over.

We're a very spoiled society. I remember having 4 channels to watch, and getting up to change the channel for those.
LoL. We had to turn the antenna to get different stations.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have antenna connected to my tv, I get local channels and a bunch of Mexican tele novela and shit... the only reason I got cable is because of internet!! Shit, I have 20gb limit thru AT&T and still ain't enough, all these fuckers are cheating ass liars... ever since the NBA playoffs started, my spectrum app on my Roku stop working, i tried all possible solutions, NONE work!! Then they kept telling me
Our ENGINEERS ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND THEY ARE WORKING ON IT ASAP... 15 fucking days and still working on it.. smfh!
Dumb engineers!! SHIT
SPECTRUM FIX YO SHIT!!

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ever since the NBA playoffs started, my spectrum app on my Roku stop working
Yeah, I was watching a channel one day, left to go to work and when I got home, turned the TV on, same channel... "you must be subscribed to this channel to watch" was on. Spectrum changed what channels were available for the package that I have in a matter of hours. Mo money, mo money, mo money. It's bullshit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was watching a channel one day, left to go to work and when I got home, turned the TV on, same channel... "you must be subscribed to this channel to watch" was on. Spectrum changed what channels were available for the package that I have in a matter of hours. Mo money, mo money, mo money. It's bullshit.

They already increased my shit 20, then lowered my internet speed from 300 Mbps to 60 Mbps which is didn't make no sense to increased my bill $20?! Right?
You lowered my speed but you increased my bill?? Wtf was that all about?!
I said how much is the 60 Mbps they said $90 bucks just for the internet whoaaaaa!!
What about if I cancel my cable they said it's gonna up $30 more cuz ur currently in a bundle package!! D fuck!!
They said
60mbps
200channels
Starz
For $135 per month that's a good deal!
I said that's not a good fucking deal cuz I don't really need 200 channels!
FUCKERS DONT GIVE YOU ANY FUCKING CHOICE

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They already increased my shit 20, then lowered my internet speed from 300 Mbps to 60 Mbps which is didn't make no sense to increased my bill $20?! Right?
You lowered my speed but you increased my bill?? Wtf was that all about?!
I said how much is the 60 Mbps they said $90 bucks just for the internet whoaaaaa!!
What about if I cancel my cable they said it's gonna up $30 more cuz ur currently in a bundle package!! D fuck!!
They said
60mbps
200channels
Starz
For $135 per month that's a good deal!
I said that's not a good fucking deal cuz I don't really need 200 channels!
FUCKERS DONT GIVE YOU ANY FUCKING CHOICE

I
emoji173.png
emoji100.png
BAM
emoji95.png
You're right, they don't. I had the $135 package, did NOT get offered Starz, or even Epix - NO movie channels. For any of that I would have to bump up to the next package deal. Like you said, bundles. Cheaper to have the bundle, just to have ANYTHING to watch, and to have internet. Bitches.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When your employees refuse to answer their phones so they don't have to talk to you about their unfinished work.

d175ad68b44b78e4ca7c78e3b59060f4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BAM crew