Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, we have all sorts of under the sea shit here. Spa, restaurant , wine cellars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOOK ME UP DAMNT
I can fly there for sure I just need a place to jack off
You know what I mean

I BAM

Are you serious about coming down here? I can help you get a good place if you really are planning to come.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, I'm fucking legit!!! I'll pm you when I get to the pacific

I BAM

Let me know the traveling dates beforehand yeah? I'll also be out of town from 5th till 8th for a wedding.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huck you make it sound really weird let's see if EJ makes it here. Apparently he is starting to swim and will let me know when he reaches the pacific

Shit the hell up i paracticed for a month in my own pool
62d509473d181454a678f3c699dcdc3f.jpg

I BAM

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck you Alabama... Fuck you Bible Belt Region!!! Now I'll have to drive 2 fucking hours away to a major city to get this little problem eliminated!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...... And I'm not paying 430 dollars for you telling me something I already knew, You fucking bastard. :cuss2::gaah::tantrum::gaah::cuss2::tantrum::finger::finger::finger::deadhorse:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm fucking done. :(:kickbutt:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck you Alabama... Fuck you Bible Belt Region!!! Now I'll have to drive 2 fucking hours away to a major city to get this little problem eliminated!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...... And I'm not paying 430 dollars for you telling me something I already knew, You fucking bastard. :cuss2::gaah::tantrum::gaah::cuss2::tantrum::finger::finger::finger::deadhorse:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm fucking done. :(:kickbutt:

I think I missed something. But I think I think I know what it is.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SERIOUSLY? The Only information you can give me is a xeroxed copy of a Yellow Pages page? I'VE GOT A WHOLE FUCKING PHONE BOOK HERE!!!!!!!!! i COULD SEE IT FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cuss2::gaah::tantrum::gaah::cuss2::tantrum::kickbutt::headbang::headbang::headbang::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Traffic
Humid
Too crowded
Crazy drivers
To many motorcycles on the road...
I WAS BORN N RAISED HERE, but these are just some of the shits I don't wanna go back to... fuck this place!!!

I BAM

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
purchased the premium maps from battlefield hardline for $49 and no one is even on the premium version. I feel like I got ripped off! I did use PayPal. but I wonder if I should hit up the manufacturer that makes battlefield for xbox and ask them why they offer it no one is ever on the maps. really sucks. could have used that money for something else like a new game. man I'm pissed off. it's also supposed to give me priory over servers and I get sent to empty games.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors