Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My boss must think I'm a genius. I was in her office, talking with her and the asst supervisor and accidentally dropped the f bomb. Between that, and my own reaction (the mental "oh shit" and covered my mouth), immediately apologized, but she busted out laughing. Not my proudest moment.
That she got a good laugh out of it is very telling.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c68c387587524cf523e07f83932ab07f.jpg

Vape Mail haps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate wasps! Fuckers stung me over the weekend. They will die a horrible death soon when I buy "Kill a wasp" can. Hopefully, I can run fast. These bastards are aggressive.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate wasps! Fuckers stung me over the weekend. They will die a horrible death! As soon as I buy "Kill a wasp" can. Hopefully, I can run fast. These bastards are aggressive.

Do they attack unprovoked?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do they attack unprovoked?

Yes! I was walking past my flowers and some garden vegetables. The nest is in the ground. They (yellow jackets) take over holes that chipmunks make. So the bastards have me scared...for now.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! I was walking past my flowers and some garden vegetables. The nest is in the ground. They (yellow jackets) take over holes that chipmunks make. So the bastards have me scared...for now.

Damn...I feel lucky to live in a concrete jungle hope you get rid of them without too much harm ( assuming they are gonna whoop your ass when you try to wipe them out )

2+2 = 5

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn...I feel lucky to live in a concrete jungle hope you get rid of them without too much harm ( assuming they are gonna whoop your ass when you try to wipe them out )

2+2 = 5
I ran past them today and one almost got me. I'm hoping the hubs brings home a can of whoop ass. I'll remind him now.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ran past them today and one almost got me. I'm hoping the hubs brings home a can of whoop ass. I'll remind him now.

The other day I was vaping outside the club I frequent at and there was this really pesky stray cat in heat. It ran off when I blew a decent sized cloud. So I thought I'd try and check if it was the cloud which really spooked it. And sure enough, it ran away and didn't even come back. Now, don't go get any ideas on the wasp nest though. Stay safe

2+2 = 5

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:) Unless I can shoot a cloud 27 feet a can of woop ass is the only thing these bastards are going to meet. Of course, nicotine did cross my thoughts since I have stashes in the freezer.

My cats are not bothered by vaping.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They do have spray cans that shoot that far - they're made so you can blammo a wasp nest that's up in a tree or something.

If you can SEE their hole, you should be able to soak it and really mess up their evening - and they won't know where it came from.
And dusk/evening is good for that - let 'em all come home, settle in, and then let it rain Raid (or whatever)...

:) Unless I can shoot a cloud 27 feet a can of woop ass is the only thing these bastards are going to meet. Of course, nicotine did cross my thoughts since I have stashes in the freezer.

My cats are not bothered by vaping.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After you spray, and when they're gone, gasoline to keep them from returning. As long as there's no danger of fire, lol.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After you spray, and when they're gone, gasoline to keep them from returning. As long as there's no danger of fire, lol.
I think I nailed them. The nest is underground near food and flowers so IDK about the gasoline. I'm going to fill the hole with gravel and dirt after I'm sure all of them are dead tomorrow. :)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought wasps live up under the eaves of houses. Are you sure they're wasps?

I remember when my youngest daughter was maybe 3-4, she came in from the back yard
and asked me if I wanted to meet her new friends.
<hmmm... weren't you out there alone?o_O>
Sure honey, show me...

And she leads me out back and points to a hole about the size of a quarter in the dirt under the playhouse... "They're in there."
About then a freakin golf ball sized, fuzzy-assed black & yellow bumblebee flies in & lands and just walks into the hole... :eek:
I'm like wait, roll that back... wtf just happened???
She was elated that one of her new friends had appeared for me to see. :stars:See daddy? See daddy??? That one is Bob!
<snatching kid up and running> Hi Bob Come on honey, that's enough friends for one day.

So I called the bug company and the convo went like this...
I need you to come kill some bumblebees in my daughter's playhouse...
We don't do those.
You kill bugs, right?
Yes, but not bumblebees... too dangerous.
Wait... aren't you the company whose logo shows you chasing away all the bugs and pests from a house???

This happened twice!... calling 2 different "exterminators"!!!
....Rattlesnakes, scorpions, chupacabras, no problem. Bumblebees?... no fukin way.

Be careful with burrowing bees RT!

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is similar to our wasp hole.
upload_2017-8-8_0-36-41.jpeg
Yellowjackets
Yellowjackets and baldfaced hornets make nests from a papery pulp comprised of chewed-up wood fibers mixed with saliva. Their nests consist of a series of rounded combs stacked in tiers. These combs are covered by an envelope consisting of several layers of pulp (figures 9 and 10).

Yellowjackets commonly build nests below ground in old rodent burrows or similar cavities (figures 11 and 12). They can also locate their nests in other cavities, such as hollow logs, landscape timbers and in buildings in attics and wall voids (figure 13). Other yellowjackets, including baldfaced hornets, build aerial nests out in open places like in trees and under eaves of buildings (figures 9, 10 and 14).

Yellowjacket and baldfaced hornet nests can number from several hundred to several thousand insects at their peak. Nests are used for just one season and not reoccupied the following season.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I remember when my youngest daughter was maybe 3-4, she came in from the back yard
Sure honey, show me...

And she leads me out back and points to a hole about the size of a quarter in the dirt under the playhouse... "They're in there."
About then a freakin golf ball sized, fuzzy-assed black & yellow bumblebee flies in & lands and just walks into the hole... :eek:
She was elated that one of her new friends had appeared for me to see. :stars:See daddy? See daddy??? That one is Bob!
<snatching kid up and running> Hi Bob Come on honey, that's enough friends for one day.

We don't do those.
You kill bugs, right?
Wait... aren't you the company whose logo shows you chasing away all the bugs and pests from a house???

....Rattlesnakes, scorpions, chupacabras, no problem. Bumblebees?... no fukin way.

You needed Billy the Exterminator
aaab8e1646a13ea0981eabee0cd49e15.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All this talk of wasps, bees. Ugh. Fucking new techno-cherry-fire-engine red wasps :gaah::gaah::cuss2::cuss2: are scary assholes. I was out running the whrrr machine just a bit ago, got the Hellions fed and let out into their yard, figured "cool morning" I'll go catch up some more on the jungle hacking. Pfffft! i guess I disrturbed a little bit of everyone. Had a Carpenter bee fly over to my hand and try liting. I shooed him on, they don't sting and are usually even tempered. Then, felt something brushing against my lower back shoulder. Twisted, looked, nothing. Went on weed eating.

Directly felt it again, felt like it was going to zap me. And now I do feel zapped, as in zapped by 210 current. Ugh. Spun and caught a glimpse of it, a big old mean red fucker wasp/hornet hybrid. That's what these new batch are, we went and asked one of our neighbors who is a forestry ranger. They brought them in to control a pest of tomatoes, no less. Rat bastards, they ought to shove a few of them up their asses and see how Ha Ha it is, unfuck the Bozos.

:gaah::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::gaah: Coffee break until the G-E-N-I-U-S plan devise I ....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sure honey, show me...

We don't do those.
You kill bugs, right?

Wasps = Long
Bee = Small
Bumblebee = Fat & Furry

9effb5a099e305608b72f6bfdc5c9d5d.jpg

^^ ?DAFUQ? ^^

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is similar to our wasp hole.
View attachment 88847
Yellowjackets
Yellowjackets and baldfaced hornets make nests from a papery pulp comprised of chewed-up wood fibers mixed with saliva. Their nests consist of a series of rounded combs stacked in tiers. These combs are covered by an envelope consisting of several layers of pulp (figures 9 and 10).

Yellowjackets commonly build nests below ground in old rodent burrows or similar cavities (figures 11 and 12). They can also locate their nests in other cavities, such as hollow logs, landscape timbers and in buildings in attics and wall voids (figure 13). Other yellowjackets, including baldfaced hornets, build aerial nests out in open places like in trees and under eaves of buildings (figures 9, 10 and 14).

Yellowjacket and baldfaced hornet nests can number from several hundred to several thousand insects at their peak. Nests are used for just one season and not reoccupied the following season.
I mowed over a nest last summer and got stung by at least half a dozen. One near my left temple. That one hurt. Got a can of yellowjackets be gone and, poof, now, they are gone. :cool:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of a vape shop that sells authentic batteries such as sony or samsung? The last two places I bought from I think the batteries were used. I could be wrong but they didn't last long. It could be a direct battery place but I don't want to give out my SS# or have to show ID to buy batteries. Any ideas?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No this is not Fort Knox. If you think this is like prison, you've never been there.

YES, I forgot the fucking saddle at home.

The rope is for a visual place to stop so I can check your fucking ticket. YES i need to see your receipt... Please, DO NOT drive under the rope... Park in a fucking parking spot like everyone else! That's handicap parking... THE SEMI GATE IS AT THE BOTTOM. FUCK

I hate Saturdays, wait, that's tomorrow.... Fuck me... Why do all these do-it-yourselfers always need everything cut for them?

6 cups a day and NO you can't fucking ride him.

Joking about smoking drugs is NOT funny, so stfu.

No, you don't have to have a beard to get hired. Please, drive to the back, these guys are lifting heavy shit all day they don't need/want to carry all your shit 1/2 mile to where you parked cause you have a 6 foot trailer and no idea how to drive.

Yes, I definitely WILL try not to work to hard...

I want my fucking lawn mower back.

If you are only 18, DONT carry a pistol, especially if it's stolen and u have paraphernalia in your car. DUMB ASS. Drugs r bad m'kay.

Hey asshole, that shot my dog, with the pellet gun that's still embedded in his ass. Ya you. I know who you are, I know where you live, and I will always hate you, for ever. You are lucky I've turned a new leaf.

No we can't have children and we are fine with that. STOP FUCKING ASKING.

I don't want to adopt because I know every time I look at them I will know they aren't really mine.

Your mom doesn't work here, clean up after your damn self!

NO you can't have a red flag.

Do you treat everyone like that or you only an asshole to people you don't know?

Yeah, I can train your dog, but YOU are the one that needs training...

He doesn't have a saddle, he's not a small horse.

Welcome to ****, get your shit and get the fuck out. We close at 530, no I'm NOT happy you made it just in time to make 5 guys work an extra 45 mins, you inconsiderate prick, this beer isn't going to drink itself.

Give me a fucking raise already. No, i will NOT work 12th street. I have seniority, why am I the one that gets the shit schedules? That's right, I'm never late, I've never called in sick, I don't let shit get through, I'D LIKE A LITTLE APPRECIATION you ass.

IDC if you were my dad's lieutenant, you're not a fucking cop anymore.

LIFT THE TOILET SEAT! I swear to god if my wife has to sit in YOUR piss ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!

Mom, you're a bitch, your brother is insane. THAT'S why you can't come over.

PTSD is a thing.

I'm an atheist. No matter how many times you say, god bless you, it's never going to happen cause he doesn't exist. IDGAF if Holly's dad is the preacher. I'm still not going!

Thank god for vaping lol.

VU Sponsors