Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh well, that's work for me so yeah. Planned to go fishing the other day but the weather wasn't too good. Other than that, all good.

2+2 = 5
Haven't been fishing in over 20 years, and even then, I only caught a litte teeny thing that had me convinced it was a whale, with the fight it put up. Sucker was teeeeny! I was so bummed. I'm a fishing noob. On the fun side of news, I'm really super excited for the eclipse on Monday. I've never seen a solar one. They're usually on the other side of the planet.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't been fishing in over 20 years, and even then, I only caught a litte teeny thing that had me convinced it was a whale, with the fight it put up. Sucker was teeeeny! I was so bummed. I'm a fishing noob. On the fun side of news, I'm really super excited for the eclipse on Monday. I've never seen a solar one. They're usually on the other side of the planet.

Fishing is like the one thing I would go for everyday if I had the time. There are good days and bad days but never striked out yet.

Speaking of eclipses we get to see most of the lunar and solar eclipses here. All depends on the time though.

2+2 = 5

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You cut off the lol part.

Laugh out loud, as in, I find it funny that even people that don't believe in god still use the expression "Thank god" or "Oh my god". But also to simply express that I'm grateful for vaping. The 15th was 3 months stinkie free for both my wife and I.
Well congrats! :confetti: That's a huge accomplishment for you both. OK, so how 'bout... "thank the vape gods" ?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well congrats! :confetti: That's a huge accomplishment for you both. OK, so how 'bout... "thank the vape gods" ?

Thanks. Wish I could say it was a struggle but it was a pretty easy and natural transition.

That works for me. Similar to the reason why I don't grill unless I have beer. Don't want to piss off the "Grill Gods".

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You cut off the lol part.

Laugh out loud, as in, I find it funny that even people that don't believe in god still use the expression "Thank god" or "Oh my god". But also to simply express that I'm grateful for vaping. The 15th was 3 months stinkie free for both my wife and I.
Congrats to both you and your wife Max.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My cat wants me to put on a you tube video for him. Yes, they have videos designed for cats. I made that mistake and now he wants to watch it everyday. Hour long bird sounds and tweets. I think I'll set up the laptop and he can just sit in the chair to watch. I have some painting to do.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My cat wants me to put on a you tube video for him. Yes, they have videos designed for cats. I made that mistake and now he wants to watch it everyday. Hour long bird sounds and tweets. I think I'll set up the laptop and he can just sit in the chair to watch. I have some painting to do.
oh send me links so i can set up a amazon tablet to keep the cat occupied and not annoying me

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually will play this one. I do remember it may have a commercial in it. However, look at the side bar and you'll see a ton of videos for cats. Scooter loves the Mouse hunt for about 10 minutes.

This is his favorite...

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I usually will play this one. I do remember it may have a commercial in it. However, look at the side bar and you'll see a ton of videos for cats. Scooter loves the Mouse hunt for about 10 minutes.

This is his favorite...
This I have to try. My cat drives me nuts. Worse than having a toddler around. Toddlers don't try and climb all over me with their sharp nails and rub on my face with their asses.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This I have to try. My cat drives me nuts. Worse than having a toddler around. Toddlers don't try and climb all over me with their sharp nails and rub on my face with their asses.
I turn up the volume when I'm not around. I have two cats but only the male is super interested. My female cat will only watch stuff if I stream on the tv.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh mannnn, not with my cats. Young'n is ALWAYS walking across the keyboard, older one, if played on the tv, she'd try and shred it. Tried that once. Older cat, tried attacking the TV when I was watching basketball a couple years ago. When the ball went out of bounds, she climbed behind the TV.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know of a vape shop that sells authentic batteries such as sony or samsung? The last two places I bought from I think the batteries were used. I could be wrong but they didn't last long. It could be a direct battery place but I don't want to give out my SS# or have to show ID to buy batteries. Any ideas?
100% AUTHENTIC ALWAYS = http://rtdvapor.com/

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fuck USPS. There I said it here.

Hopefully on Monday, I will be calm and polite and get some better service around here because losing 2 packages in one month is absolutely unacceptable!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you know i think usps has the internet under survelince
people who bitch about usps get horrible mail service.
i on the other hand praise them because because of the thousands upon thousands of packages i ship and receive through them, only 1 was ever lost and they found it a month later

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
you know i think usps has the internet under survelince
people who bitch about usps get horrible mail service.
i on the other hand praise them because because of the thousands upon thousands of packages i ship and receive through them, only 1 was ever lost and they found it a month later
Lol well, they must have been surveilling in the future because I actually never bitched about them until today. Every time a tracking number said it had been delivered, it indeed had. But 2x this month they've managed to fuck it up. Now I'm sure it's not USPS as a whole. I'm pretty sure it's just the USPS employee that runs my route. I might have to hang out around the mailbox one day and introduce myself and make nice so maybe they'll put my mail in the right box...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not official gout yet, but I think it is
I eat red meat twice a week mostly weekends... fucking big toe

I BAM
I had to have my uric acid level tested this week. I don't have it, either, but then again, my whole damn foot swelled up, and my ankle. Even after an xray, we have no idea what's going on. All I know is it hurts like a mofo, and Lodine works wonders, temporarily.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to have my uric acid level tested this week. I don't have it, either, but then again, my whole damn foot swelled up, and my ankle. Even after an xray, we have no idea what's going on. All I know is it hurts like a mofo, and Lodine works wonders, temporarily.

Oh shit....arthritis?
Spider bite?

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh shit....arthritis?
Spider bite?

I BAM
Not a bite that I'm aware of, or that they've alluded to. Not really sure what's going on. I've been having all kinds of tests done, lately. Seems like something new every time I turn around, anymore.

Stay young and beautiful, ej. Aging sucks balls.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a bite that I'm aware of, or that they've alluded to. Not really sure what's going on. I've been having all kinds of tests done, lately. Seems like something new every time I turn around, anymore.

I'm experiencing all kinds of aches n pain lately, I'm turning 38 next month n I feel like I'm 39 ...
Not a sprain?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here's some reading notes....
I'll add you in my prayers

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's some reading notes....
I'll add you in my prayers

I BAM
:blowkiss:

Nope not a sprain, either. Has something to do with the 2nd and 3rd toe, is what it feels like. It's really difficult to bend my toes, forward or back, so I limp a lot, LMAO.

I'm turning 38 next month n I feel like I'm 39 ...
Laughed out LOUD!!
25r30wi.gif
You're still a young man. I've got 11 years on ya.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay young and beautiful, ej.

The above statement to EJ (uglier dude I've yet to see) and that pervasive blue tinge of yours
coupled with a propensity to spin does not bode well for you.
To heck with all them medical tests and doctors, they're all bogus anyway.
What you need is a Babalao or a Mangkukulam...maybe EJ can hook you up..

I hope you're spinning clockwise.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*

```1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are just remember Baboons and Gorillas also attract tourists .
Stop Boasting

2.No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave .
Be Humble

3.No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
Be Patient

4.No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness Take Caution

5.No matter how Rich and many Cars you have, you will always Walk to Bed
Be Contented

Take Life Easy, Life is short.

WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE!

Have you taken note of the CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. CHURCH has 6 letters so does MOSQUE.

2. BIBLE has 5 letters so does QURAN.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE.

5. ENEMIES has 7 letters, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5 letters, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4 letters, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8 letters, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7 letters, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5 letters, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 letters, so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 letters, so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 letters, so does POOR.

15. FAIL has 4 letters, so does PASS.

16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters, so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Coincidence? We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a double-edged sword.

If you think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the grace of God that woke you up.
If you are grateful to God, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF GOD that we are alive.

NOTE: If this has blessed you and you want to bless someone else, please share!```

I BAM

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am reorganizing my flavorings. Found a organizer at the dollar store. So far the count is over 150 and I still have a toolbox top to go thru. The hubs said "What the hell?". I really think this is a sickness of sorts. Doubles of some and others untouched. I'm trying to say no but its hard. I have a few flavorings coming in the mail. I am thinking this is OCD...

This is a new item at dollar tree.
235345.jpg

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am reorganizing my flavorings. Found a organizer at the dollar store. So far the count is over 150 and I still have a toolbox top to go thru. The hubs said "What the hell?". I really think this is a sickness of sorts. Doubles of some and others untouched. I'm trying to say no but its hard. I have a few flavorings coming in the mail. I am thinking this is OCD...

This is a new item at dollar tree.
235345.jpg

Not OCD at all but a sure way to keep things neat and to save the cleanup if you keep those a littler higher from the ground

2+2 = 5

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In state
Fuck!

I BAM
I can't say I know how it feels cuz it's been 27 years since my last move. We packed our bags and moved 632 miles. Hubs rented a apartment in the hood. (Couldn't believe that one!). Then we moved to our house. Take a deep breathe it ...you'll make it!

VU Sponsors