VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Who here still vapes 6-12mg nic?
Gawd damnt! I tried ZERO MG NIC!, the flavor ain’t the same!!!
I guess 3mg is IT?!

I BAM
I still have some 6mg in my collection... but all I buy now is 3mg.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gawd damnt! I tried ZERO MG NIC!, the flavor ain’t the same!!!
I guess 3mg is IT?!

At one time I was attempting to go to Zero and had a few 1.5 MG DIY's then I received a Zero of a Retail e-Liquid and it just lacked something. Added nicotine to make the bottle 3 MG and I said the same thing. Mmmmmmmmmmm Tastes Great!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I just say
I JUST GOT FUCKING HOME FROM 13 hours of SHIT in a job that I’m so thankful to have but at the same time, I FUCKING HATE THAT PLACE...

I BAM

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As much as I enjoy my job and where I work, after 4 days off it's gonna be tough to go back in there. I'm very good at being off work.

giphy.gif

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If people would choose awesome places to live instead of piling up on top of each other, then staycations would be the norm.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I called n sick 3 days n a row
I don’t have gout!
I don’t wanna fucking work anymore!
Fuck people

I BAM

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving is hell. Especially with less than 4 days notice and a 3 bedroom apartment to pack.

I mean I'm excited and all but holyfuckingshit do we have way too much stuff
I'd rather have a boil implant while sucking on a hairy toilet brush than move. :eek:
But from what I understand, YOU deserve a medal for pulling this one off....;)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd rather have a boil implant while sucking on a hairy toilet brush than move. :eek:
But from what I understand, YOU deserve a medal for pulling this one off....;)
it was about that brutal too lol. But finally starting to look like a home and at least I got all the boxes out of here. I don't know where half our shit is, but at least it's unpacked

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it was about that brutal too lol. But finally starting to look like a home and at least I got all the boxes out of here. I don't know where half our shit is, but at least it's unpacked
OMG, if that were EVEN possible with us....The last two moves, I gave away and threw away so much crap, you could about set up a second home. This last time I donated six lawn and leaf bags full of clothes to Goodwill. We only had 3 closets in our last place, how does that happen??
This last move, all boxes went in my office space and were organized as to destination. On my days off, they would be unpacked or the box placed in its perspective location for later unpacking. Took almost two months to find everything with me working 5-6 days a week at my job. We've been here a little over a year and I just got the last random pile dealt with in the corner of my office. (Most of it went in storage and we didn't have the shabby outbuilding weather worthy till recently)
If anyone mentions moving to me again, I'm saving up to pay someone to pack it, move it, and unpack it. I'm done.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, if that were EVEN possible with us....The last two moves, I gave away and threw away so much crap, you could about set up a second home. This last time I donated six lawn and leaf bags full of clothes to Goodwill. We only had 3 closets in our last place, how does that happen??
This last move, all boxes went in my office space and were organized as to destination. On my days off, they would be unpacked or the box placed in its perspective location for later unpacking. Took almost two months to find everything with me working 5-6 days a week at my job. We've been here a little over a year and I just got the last random pile dealt with in the corner of my office. (Most of it went in storage and we didn't have the shabby outbuilding weather worthy till recently)
If anyone mentions moving to me again, I'm saving up to pay someone to pack it, move it, and unpack it. I'm done.
I said next time I'm paying someone for the entire process or trashing everything that doesn't fit in the car it blows. I don't work thankfully but it took me a full 4 days to pack including getting rid of 9-10 trash bags and several boxes of unnecessary stuff. And a full week to get everything completely unpacked. And of course that includes all the phone calls and business end stuff for change of address etc.

The big thing is even though we did it ourselves it's expensive. Finding out the kids beds don't fit well in their rooms and we need all new curtains, appliances, etc.... Ugh

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said next time I'm paying someone for the entire process or trashing everything that doesn't fit in the car it blows. I don't work thankfully but it took me a full 4 days to pack including getting rid of 9-10 trash bags and several boxes of unnecessary stuff. And a full week to get everything completely unpacked. And of course that includes all the phone calls and business end stuff for change of address etc.

The big thing is even though we did it ourselves it's expensive. Finding out the kids beds don't fit well in their rooms and we need all new curtains, appliances, etc.... Ugh
Went through that as well. Brand new sectional took up 85% of our new living room and closed off a doorway, so that had to be sold to get another one. Broke my heart...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving is a bitch! Stop hoarding !
Donate your shit that you don’t use... and quit buying shit you don’t need... GEEZUZ simplify yo shit!!!!
I gave so much clothes that I didn’t realize i had!!!!
BACK TO WORK TODAY
FUCK!!

I BAM

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went through that as well. Brand new sectional took up 85% of our new living room and closed off a doorway, so that had to be sold to get another one. Broke my heart...

That boils down to that old saying.................

Measure twice................

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That boils down to that old saying.................

Measure twice................
It fit nicely at the old place. Hadn't planned on moving at the time, but got an offer we couldn't refuse. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving is a bitch! Stop hoarding !
Donate your shit that you don’t use... and quit buying shit you don’t need... GEEZUZ simplify yo shit!!!!
I gave so much clothes that I didn’t realize i had!!!!
BACK TO WORK TODAY
FUCK!!

I BAM
But...but...I needs...STUFFS....
(psssssst! I bought a new purse today too....:D)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It fit nicely at the old place. Hadn't planned on moving at the time, but got an offer we couldn't refuse. ;)

Yeah when I moved one time I measured everything except the stairway to the bedroom and found out my mattress did not fit when trying to get it up the stairs! Great moving guy had a trick though and thank goodness I had a platform bed and not a box spring!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
97f7e33bfc499f28fefdadbc4ba24f81.jpg

CALIFORNIA FIRES!!
why can’t they prevent this shit!
They know it’s coming?!
Hmmm!!

I BAM

VU Sponsors