ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try Rayon

2+2 = 5

RAYON FOR ME
CBv2 is good for me!
I bought that puffs for my wife, she uses organic cotton for cosmetics needs!
The package came to me with coffee stain, and it smells so bad dude, you can tell the folks in that house SMOKES CIGARETTES ALL DAY!

I BAM

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The package came to me with coffee stain, and it smells so bad dude, you can tell the folks in that house SMOKES CIGARETTES ALL DAY!
Euw! :blech:
I've got a crap ton of cotton I've bought to try. Favorite so far is baconv2, but v1 isn't bad at all, just a bit more break-in than v2. I was really disappointed with the high-dollar cotton candy collection. It's great as far as texture and after you break it in. But before that, it tastes like you wicked with a t-shirt, pure cotton taste. Slawick is good, lasts a long time, but strongly resembles v1 bacon. And the best organic cotton balls are these: https://www.amazon.com/Maxim-Hygiene-Products-Organic-Cotton/dp/B0029ARHVO?th=1

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Euw! :blech:
I've got a crap ton of cotton I've bought to try. Favorite so far is baconv2, but v1 isn't bad at all, just a bit more break-in than v2. I was really disappointed with the high-dollar cotton candy collection. It's great as far as texture and after you break it in. But before that, it tastes like you wicked with a t-shirt, pure cotton taste. Slawick is good, lasts a long time, but strongly resembles v1 bacon. And the best organic cotton balls are these: https://www.amazon.com/Maxim-Hygiene-Products-Organic-Cotton/dp/B0029ARHVO?th=1

I tried those maxims before, waaaaaaayyyy before hahaha...CBV2 is INSTANT FLAVOR, no break in time needed.... and it last longer!

I BAM

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh cheeses, I just tear my old worn out tightly whities into strips and twist em into the coils fer cripes sake!

:xD:

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is why it pays to be a responsible vendor!

Dude orders a pair of 1.00Ω Clapton coils and a pair of 0.10 parallel coils. Seems kinda odd, so I email him:
Good morning, xxxxx- Thank you for your order!

You ordered 2 sets of coils at opposite extremes - a pair at 1.00Ω (per coil), and a pair at 0.10Ω (per coil). I just wanted to confirm that this is what you want before I ship them out to you.

Thanks again,
Phil
Dude responds:
To be quite honest I have little to no knowledge about coils. I have a noisy cricket mod and was just going to try out how each one reacted with the mod.

WTF?!?!? This dude's gonna be in the news if I don't school him a bit, so I respond:
Wow, it’s a good thing I asked. The Noisy Cricket is a series mech mod, and you absolutely cannot run low resistance coils in it. Seriously – it will vent the batteries . You NEED to stay above 0.40Ω total resistance. This means that each individual coil needs to be at 0.80Ω (or higher) when used in a dual coil installation. If you’re using only a single coil, it needs to be 0.40Ω or above. Had you used the 0.10Ω coils you ordered, you would most likely be visiting the emergency room. That is not an opinion, it is a fact.

That being said, may I suggest something a little different? The Clapton coils should be around 0.80Ω, as well as the parallel coils you ordered. If you let me know what atomizer you’re using, I’ll tailor them to fit it specifically.

Thank you,

Phil

Seriously - most vendors would have just sent out the order, no questions asked. We have a responsibility to the newbie vapers out there to keep them safe (when possible).

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why it pays to be a responsible vendor!

Dude orders a pair of 1.00Ω Clapton coils and a pair of 0.10 parallel coils. Seems kinda odd, so I email him:

Dude responds:

WTF?!?!? This dude's gonna be in the news if I don't school him a bit, so I respond:

Seriously - most vendors would have just sent out the order, no questions asked. We have a responsibility to the newbie vapers out there to keep them safe (when possible).

OMG... almost BOOM! Thanks chef for looking out!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7f95800aa701bb452e74dcc57835034b.jpg

BAM crew

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some people are so stupid they make me think it's the adult children of Maury Povich show guests.

BAM crew

No, no, no ... Spriger's kids all growed up after surviving the light sockets and fork advice.

"Hey, wanna see some great fun .... *whisper, whisper* ..."

No idea why I felt compelled to engage in the 'fuck, just fuck' thing today. I thought benefit of the doubt might have been a grace. I thought wrong. :( Then, I hear of Malcom Young and well there's my lovely day. "oh happy happy joy joy ..." Not.

Can only get lighter. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything on sale was
CRAP...
didn’t buy anything vaping related!
Purchased some adidas
Basketball shoes
H&M stuff $3 T-shirt’s
Shit I’m not even done

I BAM

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who knows, it might even turn out great. Getting a decent battery isn’t too easy. And it’s Bloody expensive. Like $16 for one 18650

2+2 = 5

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Who knows, it might even turn out great. Getting a decent battery isn’t too easy. And it’s Bloody expensive. Like $16 for one 18650

2+2 = 5
Move to the states! @ej1024 needs a buddy. One of the best vendors for them had some for $3.50 recently. Do you have issues with customs?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Move to the states! @ej1024 needs a buddy. One of the best vendors for them had some for $3.50 recently. Do you have issues with customs?

Ha! If that’s even remotely easy. It’s not the customs, it’s logistics. Getting the batteries here is the costly part.

2+2 = 5

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh. Well, move here. Easy peasy :D

For some it’s really easy, for other not really. One of my friends who wanted to do the Pilot training couldn’t get visa to the states. They didn’t really give much of a reason either. some Muslim names can scare the crap out of immigration officers it seems

2+2 = 5

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The legend of the purse, speaking of which....did he every buy it?

2+2 = 5
I don't see him nearly as much as I used to. I miss ej, he's one of my faves. My guess, though, is he's purchased 3 since then. He definitely bought the 1, then I think I saw him mention buying another. He spoils her.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see him nearly as much as I used to. I miss ej, he's one of my faves. My guess, though, is he's purchased 3 since then. He definitely bought the 1, then I think I saw him mention buying another. He spoils her.

Oh well, whatever it takes to keep them Happy eh

2+2 = 5

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Characteristics of a SAVAGE
YOU DUMPED YO TRASH IN MY TRASH BIN

YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LEAVE THE LID OPEN

YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO HIDE WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE!

Fucking savages!!

I BAM

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Characteristics of a SAVAGE
YOU DUMPED YO TRASH IN MY TRASH BIN

YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LEAVE THE LID OPEN

YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO HIDE WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE!

Fucking savages!!

I BAM

That’s not being savage. That’s being a barbarian to put frankly. Such assholes should get a dose of their own medicine

2+2 = 5

VU Sponsors