Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dc4aab4bc5039071e59c5f982a8914a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want the self confidence that says if it zips it fits... meanwhile I refuse to wear anything that isn’t at least a size too big

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 more hours before I can get the fuck out of this fucking place!
Happy Easter folks!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop eating spicy gawd damn foods!
This is the 3rd time you end up in the ER!
wife just won’t fucking listen!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Stop eating spicy gawd damn foods!
This is the 3rd time you end up in the ER!
wife just won’t fucking listen!

I BAM

Hope she’s ok....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pouring rain,called my boss. He said we're working. Fuck

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANOTHER DAY AT WORK!
ANOTHER DAY WITH PEOPLE!
I need to start working at home!
Fuck!

I BAM

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You're a F&^%$&^% idiot, Tony :slowclap:
truthfinder.png
trying to get under my skin, using my email address to sign up for BBW Cupid, Fuckbook.com, and now this scammy entertainment for idiots-site "truthfinder"

at least this one went straight to spam, where it belongs

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so badass the jury doesn't want me on either side. Woohoo. Go for jury duty and the da is like nope you're dismissed. Ha ha. Raised a bunch of hell when I was younger and that sticks in a small town. At least I'm not stuck getting$12 a day for my service

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Little Johnny is back!

Smart Kid...

Student Says He’s Too Smart For First Grade. This Is The Principal’s Response.

A first grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students. One day she asked Johnny what his problem was he replied, “I’m too smart for the first grade, my sister is in the third grade and I’m smarter than her too.”
The teacher took him to the principal’s office and explained the situation to the principal.
The principal told her that he would give Johnny a test, and if he failed to answer one question he would have to go back to the first grade and be quiet.
The teacher and Johnny both agreed.
Principal: “What is 3 x 3”
Johnny: “9”
Principal: “6 x 6”
Johnny: “36”
And so it went on like this, the principal asked him every question a third grader should know. Finally after about an hour he told the teacher “I see no reason Johnny can’t go to the third grade, he answered all of my questions right.”
The teacher asked if she could ask him some questions. The principal and Johnny agree.
Teacher: “What does a cow have 4 of that I only have 2 of?
Johnny: “Legs”
Teacher: “What do you have in your pants that I don’t have?” the principal gasps but before he can stop him from answering Johnny says, “pockets”
Teacher: “What does a dog do that a man steps into?”
Johnny: “Pants”
Teacher: “What starts with F and ends with K and means a lot of excitement?”
Johnny: “Firetruck”
The principal breaths a big sigh of relief and says “Put Johnny in the fifth grade, I got the last 4 questions wrong myself.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
5c561c0662f4904d8cfbb27aa1030cfe.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The greatest showman is so fucking stupid. I'm sorry. I hate musicals.arrrgghh

Edit: well damn I lied. It actually was a decent movie. I could still do without the singing.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
The calif D.O.T found over 200 dead crows on on Calif hwys recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.
The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

2332919faa0f52469009785fe3c5774f.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The calif D.O.T found over 200 dead crows on on Calif hwys recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.
The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

2332919faa0f52469009785fe3c5774f.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
got me. I thought it may have been serious at first.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This rain has me ready to go crawfishing...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All these fucking party's on rocket league and here I am like a vanerial disease.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Either every single person singing on The Voice tonight is flat, or my ears have gone sharp. I'm going to bed.

VU Sponsors