Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
30710536_2118854401730354_8815104755073286144_n.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn neighbor. Wanna choke him. How you gonna invite my dog over to play for 5 years, now you have a female dog and I'm supposed to keep my dog away cuz your too fucking sorry to fix yours.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
8203a42ee72d8146df3d7dbc9d23c48b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That moment when you punch your singer and quit the band. Wtf did I just do. Well let's see them get along with all his talent and none of the equipment or drums I brought. Fuck

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That moment when you punch your singer and quit the band. Wtf did I just do. Well let's see them get along with all his talent and none of the equipment or drums I brought. Fuck

Ruh roh...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Why punch when you have 2 sticks to put in an uncomfortable place?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn neighbor. Wanna choke him. How you gonna invite my dog over to play for 5 years, now you have a female dog and I'm supposed to keep my dog away cuz your too fucking sorry to fix yours.

Had a similar incident. We live in the rural area of the county here. There is no leash law, nor even a law saying you need to tie out, pen up dogs in the county. Now, go into the city the dog warden can suggest you use leashes, pen dogs. The police can then fine you if you don't, can understand that fine.

Neighbors where we lived before had chickens they let out into a wire fenced in are adjacent to the back side of a barn. The chickens went into the barn at night. Well the neighbor hadn't put fencing horizontally over the top. Chickens could and obviously did climb/fly out. We live in WV, bears, mountain lions, foxes, possum, raccoons, snakes, skunks, weasels, coyotes all around in the rural areas.

I told the neighbor if our dogs bothered his chickens, or even his pig we would gladly make amends. Our dogs enjoyed the bottom, playing in the creek, and yes pooping in the road. They slept outside by the door into our house. They were born dead of Winter in the cold right around there.

They were all up on rabies shots and a few other vaccinations, had their county tags inside. We had a little trouble in wrangling them into collars. They were simply big old kid dogs. But they did listen for the most part to us. We tell them get to their door and they would come/go home.

And also, WV, home of suicide deer that attack passing pickups, cars, even big rigs. This bears mention due to not realizing dogs were such herbivores. So, I find our dogs walking to us with dead chickens. I don't know if the dog/s got one or something left one to be found. Didn't matter, being fair I took the carcass over and asked what I owed, did so twice without knowing for sure if our dogs were at fault or not. Twice I was told to not worry about it.

So, I figured after that I wouldn't worry about it. Well the sheriff was called and a big rigmarole blew up. They took two of our dogs to the pound. We had to go to the magistrate for a hearing. Our dogs had frightened his wife who was pregnant, the pig what come onto land first and the dogs were simply saying hello to as dogs do, *sniff, sniff*. They tore up their garden which the neighbors had turned into some kind of high dollar produce operation, pooped in their garden too.

We moved in part due to that, as well as in part of needing our lives to be lived and not her sister's. I was real close one night to laying out in the bottom, catching him drunk and me with a blade. My wife had a very keen sense of that as well. She worked some networking magic, found the dogs a place to get adopted out to good homes. I miss them but am glad they got good homes. We're now in an apartment about ten mile away from her sister and the neighbor. All in, life is a bit better. There's lots of less stress now.

And none of the stress was from the dogs, really. They were dogs being dogs, country dogs that had a modest range to 'run'. Yes, I understanding pooping in the road might have been a nuisance, fine maybe write up a ticket for it or a warning to attend it or be fined. Nah, had to go have a hearing.

It was people being assholes to be assholes and looking to get something for nothing. Sadly I guess they thought us poor Appalachian folk could get a nickel squeezed out of us. *shaking my head* We got by but that was about it, sometimes by the hardest. What did they think they'd get? Well, I thought on it and figured it, they wanted more of her dad's land. They had bought a corner from her granddad see, and they figured stir shit and get more land.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was faster I guess. Lol

I reckon there is something to
be said for efficiency and expediency.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Had a similar incident. We live in the rural area of the county here. There is no leash law, nor even a law saying you need to tie out, pen up dogs in the county. Now, go into the city the dog warden can suggest you use leashes, pen dogs. The police can then fine you if you don't, can understand that fine.

Neighbors where we lived before had chickens they let out into a wire fenced in are adjacent to the back side of a barn. The chickens went into the barn at night. Well the neighbor hadn't put fencing horizontally over the top. Chickens could and obviously did climb/fly out. We live in WV, bears, mountain lions, foxes, possum, raccoons, snakes, skunks, weasels, coyotes all around in the rural areas.

I told the neighbor if our dogs bothered his chickens, or even his pig we would gladly make amends. Our dogs enjoyed the bottom, playing in the creek, and yes pooping in the road. They slept outside by the door into our house. They were born dead of Winter in the cold right around there.

They were all up on rabies shots and a few other vaccinations, had their county tags inside. We had a little trouble in wrangling them into collars. They were simply big old kid dogs. But they did listen for the most part to us. We tell them get to their door and they would come/go home.

And also, WV, home of suicide deer that attack passing pickups, cars, even big rigs. This bears mention due to not realizing dogs were such herbivores. So, I find our dogs walking to us with dead chickens. I don't know if the dog/s got one or something left one to be found. Didn't matter, being fair I took the carcass over and asked what I owed, did so twice without knowing for sure if our dogs were at fault or not. Twice I was told to not worry about it.

So, I figured after that I wouldn't worry about it. Well the sheriff was called and a big rigmarole blew up. They took two of our dogs to the pound. We had to go to the magistrate for a hearing. Our dogs had frightened his wife who was pregnant, the pig what come onto land first and the dogs were simply saying hello to as dogs do, *sniff, sniff*. They tore up their garden which the neighbors had turned into some kind of high dollar produce operation, pooped in their garden too.

We moved in part due to that, as well as in part of needing our lives to be lived and not her sister's. I was real close one night to laying out in the bottom, catching him drunk and me with a blade. My wife had a very keen sense of that as well. She worked some networking magic, found the dogs a place to get adopted out to good homes. I miss them but am glad they got good homes. We're now in an apartment about ten mile away from her sister and the neighbor. All in, life is a bit better. There's lots of less stress now.

And none of the stress was from the dogs, really. They were dogs being dogs, country dogs that had a modest range to 'run'. Yes, I understanding pooping in the road might have been a nuisance, fine maybe write up a ticket for it or a warning to attend it or be fined. Nah, had to go have a hearing.

It was people being assholes to be assholes and looking to get something for nothing. Sadly I guess they thought us poor Appalachian folk could get a nickel squeezed out of us. *shaking my head* We got by but that was about it, sometimes by the hardest. What did they think they'd get? Well, I thought on it and figured it, they wanted more of her dad's land. They had bought a corner from her granddad see, and they figured stir shit and get more land.

We live far out in the country as well, and have had problems with our dogs. There is a leash law here, but unforeseen things happen sometimes, like dogs can escape their containment without your knowledge. We had a husky once, she was infamous for doing this, and once she was out, you had to be very cunning to get her in hand again.

So Mr. Man shows up at my front door one day, says he lives down front (between us and the main road) and my dog is bothering his chickens. We had already tried coaxing the dog back a bunch of times, but she was on to us and wasn't having any of it. I told the man, I can't catch her to pen her back up again. He says, well, if I see her bothering my chickens again, I'm gon' take care of it. I said, there's nothing I can say about that. So he did. I'm absolutely as certain as I can be that he shot and killed my dog, and probably took her to the dump after that, or left her down in the woods somewhere.

As you say, there are a multitude of wild animals around here that could catch and eat chickens. Bobcats, coyotes, foxes especially. And if there's a leash law for my dog, shouldn't he have to keep his damn chickens cooped up?

Now we only have one dog, a senior female beagle who wouldn't accost a chicken if she was starving. She'd probably be terrified by a chicken. No more huskies for us.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Mr. Man shows up at my front door one day, says he lives down front (between us and the main road) and my dog is bothering his chickens. We had already tried coaxing the dog back a bunch of times, but she was on to us and wasn't having any of it. I told the man, I can't catch her to pen her back up again. He says, well, if I see her bothering my chickens again, I'm gon' take care of it. I said, there's nothing I can say about that. So he did. I'm absolutely as certain as I can be that he shot and killed my dog, and probably took her to the dump after that, or left her down in the woods somewhere.

Sorry to hear of that. Now, I had told said neighbor too that he could plink the dogs 'politely' w/ a bb gun if they did get out of hand. He took it to be me saying they could go on and shoot the dogs but didn't shoot them. That was brought up before the magistrate as us being "weird". And yes, if there's a leash law other folks need to keep their critters leashed or penned as well.

Some people animals are always going to insist upon being pricks, assholes. If I'm capable of it, I simply avoid these ones. Me and trying to confront them doesn't bode well. I probably could but have seen enough asshole-ness to last several lifetimes and don't feel a need to add more. Those in the know, go with the flow. :)

About the most trouble what could be here with our singular remaining dog, we get fined by the complex for not attending to clean up of scat. I've found though such is not diligently enforced. I can also get my old guy to go out toward the edge of complex property. There's some 'dead-fall' land which buffers neighbors and the complex. It's got a little scrub on it and isn't mowed for hay. Will watch for snakes & ticks as warmer weather comes.

If he makes dung in the buffer zone I don't need to bag it up. Nobody says anything about that as the neighborhood seems keen to let it be for the critters to do their business. The complex fine comes if someone decides to enforce the strict bag it up immediately policy. I've been letting it go a day or two, then going out and policing around our 'yard' area, my dog's scat or someone else's I don't care I bag up dung and trash it. :) That seems to be a general train of thought too, everybody does a fair share of policing and nobody gets upset enough to demand fines.

Some times, I have these debates internally. I am either so much of a misanthrope that I am also agoraphobic, or I'm too much of a humanist and care far too much to let one or a small group only see me. :) One day I just might figure it out. *chuckles* ;)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We live in the rural area of the county here. There is no leash law, nor even a law saying you need to tie out, pen up dogs in the county. Now, go into the city the dog warden can suggest you use leashes, pen dogs. The police can then fine you if you don't, can understand that fine.

Well the sheriff was called and a big rigmarole blew up. They took two of our dogs to the pound. We had to go to the magistrate for a hearing. Our dogs had frightened his wife who was pregnant, the pig what come onto land first and the dogs were simply saying hello to as dogs do, *sniff, sniff*. They tore up their garden which the neighbors had turned into some kind of high dollar produce operation, pooped in their garden too.

.....I was real close one night to laying out in the bottom, catching him drunk and me with a blade. My wife had a very keen sense of that as well. She worked some networking magic, found the dogs a place to get adopted out to good homes. I miss them but am glad they got good homes. We're now in an apartment about ten mile away from her sister and the neighbor. All in, life is a bit better. There's lots of less stress now.

I disagree that your dogs should be allowed to roam onto others' property scare his wife and kill their livestock.
I am absolutely stunned at your unapologetic attitude about it.

You are the very definition of the irresponsible dog owner and horrible neighbor.
AND YOU WERE MULLING OVER KILLING HIM by cutting his throat while he was drunk???

Are you outta your fucking mind??? Fuck you and your 'I'm a victim' bullshit!

My gawd please don't ever move near me.

My sincerest compliments and gratitude to your wife for finding new homes for the dogs
that you were unmotivated to train or control and never should've owned in the first place.
My best advice is never lose that woman.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry for your loss

I BAM

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I disagree that your dogs should be allowed to roam onto others' property scare his wife and kill their livestock.
I am absolutely stunned at your unapologetic attitude about it.

You are the very definition of the irresponsible dog owner and horrible neighbor.
AND YOU WERE MULLING OVER KILLING HIM by cutting his throat while he was drunk???

Are you outta your fucking mind??? Fuck you and your 'I'm a victim' bullshit!

My gawd please don't ever move near me.

My sincerest compliments and gratitude to your wife for finding new homes for the dogs
that you were unmotivated to train or control and never should've owned in the first place.
My best advice is never lose that woman.

I will respond to you but it will be later. Suffice it to say I am glad you voiced your opinion. Glad you disagree as well. That's all I have for the moment. It may actually be all I have, too and I might not further respond. I will consider it all for a spell.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@hellcatrydr

First, I was rather apologetic at the time. Second the thought of slitting his throat only occurred for two seconds. I'm human and yes at times can become frustrated enough to get nasty thoughts pass through. After that it was a gone thought. I was apologetic to our family for having been what I perceived as a cause of trouble. Yes it upset me as well to think my dogs would attack anyone without due cause. I did not keep mean dogs, nor did I cause my dogs to be mean.

I did work with the dogs. I did put up a wire fence around their shed and had to continually be on guard of them jumping the fence, digging under it. The fence would have been better put up had it not been me alone doing it. As it was I did the best I was able to do and had to keep abreast of the dogs escaping.

Four other people aside from myself and my wife stated they would help with the dogs. That I found was a joke. None of them helped. As much as I loved the dogs, I could not be with them 24/7/366, life aside from them needed lived as well. I had firewood to help out with, various other odd jobs. This is simply how life exists for everyone. I am not claiming to be a victim.

Had a discussion of the matter with her mom and dad. Her mother told me that it was in fact not all together something of my fault, the family had lived there fifty years and had only had a problem when the neighbor moved in. The neighbor bought a quarter acre out of three acres. He was up at the end of the lot. My wife's grandfather ensured I put their pen, their shed on our side of the property. Our dogs did for roughly 90% of the time stay in their 2 and 3 quarter acres.

The neighbors had only to have spoken to me in my ins and outs around the homestead. I would have honored a conversation, took the dogs better to hand. As it was these lovable 80 lb dogs were bred as farm dogs, dogs that knew what to do. The worst case is they didn't listen to you right away, instead they would acknowledge you with a big grin. Then, they would do as you asked in gradual due time. They were smart asses like that.

It took me a while to learn about their breeding, and what that entails. Many times I got frustrated at them for 'not listening'. Eventually though I figured out the trick of ignoring them and going on to tend what I had to do. This gave them a message of "oh dad's mad at us because we need to do as he says, sooner". They started falling in line too.

One of the dogs was as is said gun shy and people shy. He would not let people, myself included within thirty feet of him. He would bolt away. This is why it took us a while to get proper collars on them. If he ran his brother and sister did as well. We finally grasped a way to deal with that by getting his sister first. She became the alpha between the three of them, odd as that may sound. I let my wife seem in charge, in fact she is most of the time because we stay on close enough pages to know the story. The dogs picked up on that and hence the bitch became the alpha, mirroring us.

The neighbor telling us a dog attacked his wife? That did not come up until the hearing and it was from his wife's dad who I did know from Adam, he had not been around at all up there. Further he lied in saying he knew me. He only knew what they had said and even then that was very little as it was clear they were not neighborly at all.

He built a small garage and stayed in it at night, music blaring up til midnight, loud goings on. He would come in and burn off his tires on his way to into his driveway, and going out too. Sure, fine it was his money for the tires but it also rather disturbing of the peacefulness to have it happening at all hours.

No, I was not intending to present an image of being victim. I'm well aware I could have tried harder to handle the dogs more appropriately. I accept that and do know that it was my responsibility to a degree. I also know with what my wife's mother mother said, people that want to be assholes will be assholes no matter what.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm done!... I'm just fucking done!!! You've let me down for the last frickin' time! :mad:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kung fu panda is a fun movie, sometimes we all got to be kids again you know....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CLEVELAND PICKS THE DUDE FROM OKLAHOMA
ANOTHER LOSING SEASON... that guy SUCK!

VEGAN I AM!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
CLEVELAND PICKS THE DUDE FROM OKLAHOMA
ANOTHER LOSING SEASON... that guy SUCK!

VEGAN I AM!
We Getting ready for another worst season party

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SORRY BUDDY

VEGAN I AM!
Hahaha!!! The nice part of being a transplant is that i bleed black gold for life! - NOLA and the SAINTS

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
18516b20b24695a2d0d739387ed50134.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
b26aa418e1591f95e79ee997246dd225.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ME N MY CO WORKER AT LUNCH...yesterday...

SHAWN: Wassup Ed, how’s the family?
Me: we good man, thanks for asking, how’s your kids!?
Shawn:my 30 year Old son is doing great with the VAPE THING...
Me: what vape thing?
Shawn: he has his own web vape store since 2015...
Me: what....... what’s the name of the website!
Shawn: not sure but he was partners with vape society!
Me: since you is his daddy maybe you could send him a text, and tell him that You have friend that vapes...
Shawn:sure thing I’ll text him right now...message sent...

Phone rang! Shawn’s son on the phone...
Dad who’s this friend you talk about? If he’s a friend of yours, tell him, I’ll hook him up with 1000mls of his flavor profile ejuice and tell him if he wants something in particular, tell him to tell you so I can ship it to him at a WAREHOUSE PRICE ...... I will stop by your house dad, I’ll Bring the juices for ED! WOW

Shawn this am sent me a text, he said
ED I HAVE YOUR JUICE, come stop by...
So I stop by at work earlier
He handed me a bag of JOOOOOOOZZZZZEE
holy shit, he really hooked me up!!!
I’m good for the rest of the year!!
Thank you SHAWN and vape society!
Thanks a lot..
f7a4ac5297b6cf8a678bbafb37a42343.jpg

I’ll post pics later!!!

Fuck you EBAY seller for using UPS to ship my cotton!!
Thank you EBAY for refunding my money!!
All Is GOOD

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, fuck you eBay seller for taking three damn weeks to get $5 worth of coils to me and then bitching when I leave your ass negative feedback.

You list your location as "Orlando Florida," but your damn package comes from freakin China. Sonuvabitch. Of course I already knew it when it took so damn long.

To add insult to injury, (1) you overcharge like hell for these 10 damn pre-built coils. I got 50 for twice the price I paid your ass for 10. and then (2) you moan to eBay and ask me to retract my negative feedback because (you say) you've given me a refund and thus furnished the merchandise to me at no charge. Are you fucking kiddin' me? There is no damn refund, and HELL NO I won't retract my feedback.

Sonuvabitch. I only paid your price for the damn coils because I thought I'd get them QUICK.

VU members take note: eBay sellers are beginning to refuse to disclose international sources of items. They want you to think an item is coming from inside the US, and you won't know it isn't unless you look at their actual user profile, until it takes 3 or 4 weeks to get something that's supposed to be coming from two states away. DISHONEST. MISREPRESENTATION. Bunch of damn crooks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, fuck you eBay seller for taking three damn weeks to get $5 worth of coils to me and then bitching when I leave your ass negative feedback.

You list your location as "Orlando Florida," but your damn package comes from freakin China. Sonuvabitch. Of course I already knew it when it took so damn long.

To add insult to injury, (1) you overcharge like hell for these 10 damn pre-built coils. I got 50 for twice the price I paid your ass for 10. and then (2) you moan to eBay and ask me to retract my negative feedback because (you say) you've given me a refund and thus furnished the merchandise to me at no charge. Are you fucking kiddin' me? There is no damn refund, and HELL NO I won't retract my feedback.

Sonuvabitch. I only paid your price for the damn coils because I thought I'd get them QUICK.

VU members take note: eBay sellers are beginning to refuse to disclose international sources of items. They want you to think an item is coming from inside the US, and you won't know it isn't unless you look at their actual user profile, until it takes 3 or 4 weeks to get something that's supposed to be coming from two states away. DISHONEST. MISREPRESENTATION. Bunch of damn crooks.

Hahahahaha..... fuckem lying ass eBay sellers

VEGAN I AM!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am trying to break myself from the eBay habit. This might just do it for me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS IS THE WORST STIFF FUCKING NECK!
OH MY FUCKING GAWD!
Ouch! VAPING hurts!!!!!

VEGAN I AM!

VU Sponsors