Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re right my man...we often ignore the good advice they give while they just want us to be well. That being said, I’ll enjoy my extra strong black coffee at 1am. Good day to you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHOAH! 1am? You crazy

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d448a0865f9a27ac2baedada1094c6d2.jpg

Stay moist..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
February 1- felt crappy
February 2-still crappy, and I still went to work
February 2 , 12pm I requested to go home because my temp was 100f!
February 2, 1pm drove back home very sick, I din’t think I was gonna make it!
February 2, 1:30pm in bed sick AF, coughing headache, itchy throat, chills, i was freezing!!

Remedies
Tylenol, ginger/lemon juice,chicken soup, Cuervo, limes, water and sleep!

February 3, 5:30am I’m feeling better, no more temperatures, But I’m still cold and coughing, and I’m still in bed!
Getting sick SUCKS!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
February 1- felt crappy
February 2-still crappy, and I still went to work
February 2 , 12pm I requested to go home because my temp was 100f!
February 2, 1pm drove back home very sick, I din’t think I was gonna make it!
February 2, 1:30pm in bed sick AF, coughing headache, itchy throat, chills, i was freezing!!

Remedies
Tylenol, ginger/lemon juice,chicken soup, Cuervo, limes, water and sleep!

February 3, 5:30am I’m feeling better, no more temperatures, But I’m still cold and coughing, and I’m still in bed!
Getting sick SUCKS!!!!

:blowkiss::drunk:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, what do you think the odds of EJ finishing his swim is against a baby born with half curly and half straight hair?

Well, considering that ej's hair is quite more kempt, he might have a leg up on speed, plus he has longer arms, stronger muscles, whereas, the baby's curly hair might slow him down, plus he's just not as strong, though he has spent a while brewing in his mama's belly, so the baby is closer to muscle memory, might even be able to hold it's breath longer. That's a tough call.

One thing I do know, neither of them will have anything on this one. @ej1024, this one's for you! Happy Superbowl.

D9gg.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, considering that ej's hair is quite more kempt, he might have a leg up on speed, plus he has longer arms, stronger muscles, whereas, the baby's curly hair might slow him down, plus he's just not as strong, though he has spent a while brewing in his mama's belly, so the baby is closer to muscle memory, might even be able to hold it's breath longer. That's a tough call.

One thing I do know, neither of them will have anything on this one. @ej1024, this one's for you! Happy Superbowl.

D9gg.gif

Monkey hahaha

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks, anybody here getting tired of VAPING or vaping less or not up to date with the new stuff out there? I AM!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning folks, anybody here getting tired of VAPING or vaping less or not up to date with the new stuff out there? I AM!

I'm not up to date with the latest/greatest vaping equipment. I'm still using a nautilus 2 and giving building coils another chance. I tried a disposable pod (got it for free from 8vape) and it was okay. I'm in it to keep off cigs. I broke down at work and had one cig. LOL I have been vaping 8.5 years. The stress at work was a killer. I need to invest some time towards nicsalts. The nic buzz I got from the cig was like the first time I started smoking.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I pretty much went through a lul for a bit over a year. I’m finally getting around to updating a few things here and there.

It much has changed:
SS is still a thing
TC is still a bit fussy “few exceptions”
Fancy coils are now standard expectations
FDA is still the fda

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pretty much went through a lul for a bit over a year. I’m finally getting around to updating a few things here and there.

It much has changed:
SS is still a thing
TC is still a bit fussy “few exceptions”
Fancy coils are now standard expectations
FDA is still the fda

Oh mesh! Mesh is the shit now!! I’ve been corrupted! One of my friends gifted me a wotofo profile tonight and I’ll be honest, it’s a tad cool but the flavor is just dayum!!!
e743164f317d3924c497c5d6d4f97c0a.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2c1ef5367b44ea1eb7d1df621e1eabe4.jpg

Meet George. He figured out that Daddy is the best seat in the house already. I rescued him from a hoarder situation over the weekend. I think he has a genetic deformity in his ribcage that will need surgery. Poor little guy.

<3<3:hug:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh mesh! Mesh is the shit now!! I’ve been corrupted! One of my friends gifted me a wotofo profile tonight and I’ll be honest, it’s a tad cool but the flavor is just dayum!!!
e743164f317d3924c497c5d6d4f97c0a.jpg

Ahh yeah forgot about the great mesh takeover.
It would be nice to see a few more user friendly mesh RDAs come out
D9196B1B-CB16-4170-BBA6-842A65244207.jpeg

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m sick, can’t taste my vape or food. Life has lost all meaning

If you can still get it up then not all hope is lost, you can still spawn or enjoy the art of mating

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just want a hotter vape, the flavor is fucking awesome but not enough heat with this kanthal shit it came with

I haven’t tried the nextmesh from Ofrf , but I’ve heard good things.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven’t tried the nextmesh from Ofrf , but I’ve heard good things.

I was recommended Vandy Vape Ni80 by a friend who’s been using mesh for quite some time now. Subohming to hell on .07 takes some getting used to a .12 mesh

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Day. From. Hell.
Me too. Some dude ran a red light and hit my rear passenger door and quarterpanel. Basically an angled t-bone collision. Deployed the airbags. This car is my livelihood (I drive full time for Uber). If Geico says they want to total it (she said they might because of the airbags), I'm screwed - I still owe more than it's currently worth, and have no gap insurance. Which means I now have no source of income. May have to sell 90% of my vape gear to pay the rent and bills.

Dfr1rsb.jpg
pRaELS0.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. Some dude ran a red light and hit my rear passenger door and quarterpanel. Basically an angled t-bone collision. Deployed the airbags. This car is my livelihood (I drive full time for Uber). If Geico says they want to total it (she said they might because of the airbags), I'm screwed - I still owe more than it's currently worth, and have no gap insurance. Which means I now have no source of income. May have to sell 90% of my vape gear to pay the rent and bills.

Dfr1rsb.jpg
pRaELS0.jpg
Oh dude that sucks soo bad. Hate that happened to you. When all is said and done with the insurance you can cut that airbag out get a new door and keep rolling. Well in NC that's what would happen. Still though man sorry you're having to deal with that on top of everything else

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Still though man sorry you're having to deal with that on top of everything else
Thanks. I also got hit 10 days ago with a $1,014 withdrawal from my bank account by the MA D.O.R. for income taxes they think I owe them from a job I worked while living in Florida. This has been a really, really bad year so far.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I also got hit 10 days ago with a $1,014 withdrawal from my bank account by the MA D.O.R. for income taxes they think I owe them from a job I worked while living in Florida. This has been a really, really bad year so far.

Ups and downs huh chief

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so tired of the frinking snow here in WI. Another snow storm on top of ice on my driveway. A lot of folks are breaking hips from falls in the area (not just old folks either). I'm trying to gear up for the all day snow blowing adventure. I really need to move to a warmer climate.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got sick of kanthal and got some nice ni80 mesh. Now I’m happy

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Semper FI

Two Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on I-5, just north of Oceanside, California north of San Diego. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching the crest of a hill.

The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour and climbing.

The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and then it suddenly turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the tree tops revealed that the radar had in fact locked on to a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near its home base location.

Back at the California Highway Patrol Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to theUS Marine Corps Base Commander for shutting down his equipment.

The reply came back in true USMC style:
'Thank you for your letter. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked on to your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it, which is why it shut down.

Furthermore, an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked on to your equipment location.

Fortunately, the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was launched to destroy the hostile radar position.

The pilot suggests you cover your mouths when cussing at them, since the video systems on these jets are very high tech.

Sergeant Johnson, as his name badge said, the officer holding the radar gun, should get his dentist to check his left rear molar. It appears the filling is loose. Also, the snap is broken on his holster."

Semper FI

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't sure where else to put this but I think some folks in here may want to know ... anyway, some sad news to pass along, apparently HazyShades passed away back in January.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wasn't sure where else to put this but I think some folks in here may want to know ... anyway, some sad news to pass along, apparently HazyShades passed away back in January.
Sad news indeed...
Thank you for letting us know.
:(
His family and friends will be in my prayers.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It

Shopping for new vape gear is such a chore. I've been out of the game way too long and most of my old favorites are long gone. Guess I'm glad I've had gear hold up this long

Smooches y'all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It

Shopping for new vape gear is such a chore. I've been out of the game way too long and most of my old favorites are long gone. Guess I'm glad I've had gear hold up this long

Smooches y'all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
My honies!!!!!!!! :bliss::hug::blowkiss:

I have missed you, lady.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was wondering since haven’t seen much in a while...sad news indeed.

VU Sponsors