Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If been memorialized!
Went out to dinner with friends last night and was given a surprise gift.

6d6382d5f9efff3fc67895a9852bf567.jpg

8878510eb5d9ea8fdd53afe1c5aedd0a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

The copper rod glasses are cool. You’re lucky to have friends like that!

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuck! Power just went out, and it's 102 degrees out...
I have wifi and computers on battery backup, could run for like 45 minutes easy...but no A/C, fridge...dammit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck! Power just went out, and it's 102 degrees out...
I have wifi and computers on battery backup, could run for like 45 minutes easy...but no A/C, fridge...dammit.

I had no AC last month for a few weeks and it was horrible. Hope you get everything back on soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well... decided to make it official and get married today

Always is now officially Mrs B1rd!
Couldn't be happier for both of you! I hope you enjoy many many happy years together.

2296_foliovy-balonek-just-married.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A high ranking conservative senator here tried to appeal to the common man, by saying that he "Struggles to make ends meet, on $200,000 a year"

Fuck me dead :facepalm:

Shows how in touch with reality that guy is. He lives in a fancy bubble. Don't senators have advisors who are supposed to tell them not to say shit like that?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well... decided to make it official and get married today

Always is now officially Mrs B1rd!

Hey, congratulations! That's wonderful! Hope you will be very happy together! :inlove:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...
wife made a cherry pie from scratch for a church thing.
I of course get to pack it there and the empty (mostly) plate home.
did not get any at church. scraped about 1 cup of cherries and crust crumbs in a bowl and put in fridge for later.
Wife gave it to SIL while I was outside working.

Made a loaf of bananna nut bread. wife ate most of it and gave the SIL the rest.
Not making any more BNB.

I know I rate lower than church and SIL.
This is the first pie she has made in a year.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yeah...
wife made a cherry pie from scratch for a church thing.
I of course get to pack it there and the empty (mostly) plate home.
did not get any at church. scraped about 1 cup of cherries and crust crumbs in a bowl and put in fridge for later.
Wife gave it to SIL while I was outside working.

Made a loaf of bananna nut bread. wife ate most of it and gave the SIL the rest.
Not making any more BNB.

I know I rate lower than church and SIL.
This is the first pie she has made in a year.
FUCK SHIT!!!! sorry had to get that out but I have copied this post and anytime I think I’m having a bad day, I just read this day in the life of the Cromwell and I’m reminded it can always be worse. If he survived all that without dying or killing someone than surely my measly problems can be worked out.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We need to send him a homemade pie for Christ’s sake. Or at least a slice of banana bread

Yes, definitely. But his wife might eat it! She gave his bowl of cherry crust away while Cromwell was working, very sneaky move there.

Seriously, these are the times when I wish that all of us on VU weren’t so scattered around the country. Somebody would be able to run over there and cheer him up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Paddy and Mick are walking down the road and Paddy has a bag of doughnuts in his hand.

Paddy says to Mick: "If you can guess how many doughnuts are in my bag, you can have them both."

Finnegan’s wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning him.
“Did she say anything before she died?” asked the sergeant.
“She spoke without interruption for about 40 years,” said Finnegan.

Kathleen Murphy was standing vigil over her husband’s death bed. As she held his hand, her warm tears ran silently down her face, splashed onto his face, and roused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly.
“My darling Kathleen,” he whispered.
“Hush, my love,” she said. “Go back to sleep. Shhh, don’t talk.”
But he was insistent. “Kathleen,” he said in his tired voice. “I have to talk. I have something I must confess to you.”
“There’s nothing to confess,” replied the weeping Kathleen. “It’s all right. Everything’s all right, go to sleep now.”
“No, no. I must die in peace, Kathleen. I slept with your sister, your best friend, and your mother.”
Kathleen mustered a pained smile and stroked his hand. “Hush now Patrick, don’t torment yourself. I know all about it,” she said. “Why do you think I poisoned you?”

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet fucking christ. Maybe if you didn’t vape that fucker Dead and leave it on the charger overnight it’d last longer.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Sweet fucking christ. Maybe if you didn’t vape that fucker Dead and leave it on the charger overnight it’d last longer.
Beat dick, not batteries. It’s gonna be the next tee shirt available from Moochwear. A new brand of sensible clothing with sensible slogans.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. (KWQC) – Luckily, it happened when no one was using the bathroom.

toilet4.jpg

(A-1 Affordable Plumbing)
When a bolt of lightning struck a homeowner’s septic tank Sunday morning in Port Charlotte, the electric blast ignited the methane gas inside.

The resulting explosion traveled through the sewer line with enough force to shatter the master bathroom toilet into hundreds of pieces.

Shards of porcelain which embedded in the bathroom wall caused no injuries because no one was in the bathroom at the time.

“Most likely all sewer piping will need to be replaced [along with the] septic tank,” according to a Facebook post by A-1 Affordable Plumbing, which urges would-be toilet users to be cautious during bad weather.

“No more pooping while it’s storming outside,” the post read

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know right?
Especially all the memes that some people post ad nauseam.

It’s almost like some people lack the intelligence to actually type out a well structured or meaningful thought.

Pretty sure those people just need to feed the poor squirrel that’s running on the wheel, where their brain should be.

VU Sponsors