Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like I recall an article about legal stuff using the bad thickening agents in Orygun?
Since been banned from use there I think.
A store there checked their vendors prods out and found a bad one-it was approved and all.They self reported-and all involved were educated.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 151433

@nadalama, eciggity sells nice ones. If you're wanting more than one, FT sells them much cheaper.

Thanks, Huck! I was looking at them yesterday but didn't think of eciggity. Will look there. Thanks again @f1r3b1rd

It would be nice to have enough of them to mix into, a bottle for each squonker, but then I'd have to live in a cardboard box, so I guess that's out. lol

I wondered how most people use them, assuming one isn't made out of money. I suppose I'll just pour enough of the flavor du jour into the bottle, fill the squonker in question, then clean the bottle to get it ready for the next fillup. Sure would be nice.....but, nope.

Also saw those caps, there are at least two different ones, but they fit 60 and 100ml bottles. All of my eliquid is mixed into 30ml bottles, and the rack I store it in won't work for anything bigger. Yes, it's a first-world problem. I'm perplexed, a little.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, Huck! I was looking at them yesterday but didn't think of eciggity. Will look there. Thanks again @f1r3b1rd

It would be nice to have enough of them to mix into, a bottle for each squonker, but then I'd have to live in a cardboard box, so I guess that's out. lol

I wondered how most people use them, assuming one isn't made out of money. I suppose I'll just pour enough of the flavor du jour into the bottle, fill the squonker in question, then clean the bottle to get it ready for the next fillup. Sure would be nice.....but, nope.
I've bought a couple along the way when they go on sale or are a special.
I only vape a few flavors but i have one for each that vape. I also have the squonkers and bottles dedicated to certain flavors so that I dont have to clean them as often; mostly because I'm a lazy ass vapor.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've bought a couple along the way when they go on sale or are a special.
I only vape a few flavors but i have one for each that vape. I also have the squonkers and bottles dedicated to certain flavors so that I dont have to clean them as often; mostly because I'm a lazy ass vapor.

Well I'm a lazy ass vaper, too, which is why I went through that whole mental process trying to get this to be "easy." Only easy way is to have a bottle for each squonker, and just mix right into it.

At last count I have 14 squonkers set up and ready to go, so I'd basically need $150 worth of refill bottles. Probably should follow your example and just buy a few along when prices are good.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I'm a lazy ass vaper, too, which is why I went through that whole mental process trying to get this to be "easy." Only easy way is to have a bottle for each squonker, and just mix right into it.

At last count I have 14 squonkers set up and ready to go, so I'd basically need $150 worth of refill bottles. Probably should follow your example and just buy a few along when prices are good.
Sometimes you can find then for 5 bucks a piece. It's one of those things that I just added to an order here and there and over time, it builds up. Back in the day I did the same thing with driptips.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sometimes you can find then for 5 bucks a piece. It's one of those things that I just added to an order here and there and over time, it builds up. Back in the day I did the same thing with driptips.

Short hijack, but looky what I found when I went to eciggity: https://eciggity.com/ambition-mods-c-roll-rda/

Have you heard of this RDA before? Looks like something a lot of us might like...?...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

FVS has em for $1 each. order a bunch, with shipping could come out to $2 each.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

FVS has em for $1 each. order a bunch, with shipping could come out to $2 each. so, order 15, 15 shipping = $30

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FVS has em for $1 each. order a bunch, with shipping could come out to $2 each. so, order 15, 15 shipping = $30
FVS?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have 3 on the way. the look like real nice bottles. i should have got a few more. but 3 should do me fine.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I figured it out..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never used one of those fill bottles. How does the air get out of your squonk bottle?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never used one of those fill bottles. How does the air get out of your squonk bottle?
Screw in the bottle
Flip it upside down and squeeze the air out of the mod into the bottle
Flip it right side up and squeeze the juice out of the bottle and down into the mod.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Screw in the bottle
Flip it upside down and squeeze the air out of the mod into the bottle
Flip it right side up and squeeze the juice out of the bottle and down into the mod.
So it will pretty much only work with supersoft squonk bottles and not with Kanger or Pico Squeeze squonk bottles?
Or other firm bottles?

Just as fast for me to swap out a filled bottle for the empty one.
Faster actually since no atty removal and replace.
And the bottles are all the way full.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So it will pretty much only work with supersoft squonk bottles and not with Kanger or Pico Squeeze squonk bottles?
Or other firm bottles?

I really cant say from experience. All my bottles are the soft silicon except for my ds. With the ds I keep a spare bottle with me because i dont want to put that much pressure on the metal straw in the bottle. I could be overthinking things, but i would hate to break that straw when I'm out and about.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Or other firm bottles?

Faster actually since no atty removal and replace.
And the bottles are all the way full.

The firmer bottles aren't the damn sloppy mess that the silicone ones can be, at least in my experience.

What I went through with the Luna the other day was insane. I had liquid everywhere. It pisses me off to no end to get slimy or sticky or greasy mess on my hands - another OCD trait I have - and I was in a right state with the Luna.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I really cant say from experience. All my bottles are the soft silicon except for my ds. With the ds I keep a spare bottle with me because i dont want to put that much pressure on the metal straw in the bottle. I could be overthinking things, but i would hate to break that straw when I'm out and about.

Good point. The ones with the metal rod in them don't seem to be a big mess either, so no need to use a refill bottle in my thinking.

Also, thankfully, the Topside isn't messy in the slightest.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks jinx'd! I ordered 15 bottles and a squonker and shipping was the same with the squonker as it was without it. $13.00. So not bad. $48.00 total. My son just paid me back $50 that he owed me, I figured the Universe was telling me something.....

:D

my pleasure :) . = translates to = i gotta be good for somthing :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i have 3 on the way. the look like real nice bottles. i should have got a few more. but 3 should do me fine.

....should do me fine.....I nominate as "famous last words."

Like only two mods should do me just fine....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The firmer bottles aren't the damn sloppy mess that the silicone ones can be, at least in my experience.

What I went through with the Luna the other day was insane. I had liquid everywhere. It pisses me off to no end to get slimy or sticky or greasy mess on my hands - another OCD trait I have - and I was in a right state with the Luna.

And even with the supersoft bottles I do not think one can get a full fill using the refill thingies. Esp if a metal tube down thru the bottle.
I expect that repeated inverted air purges /fill cycles would be needed to get optimum fill?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And even with the supersoft bottles I do not think one can get a full fill using the refill thingies. Esp if a metal tube down thru the bottle.
I expect that repeated inverted air purges /fill cycles would be needed to get optimum fill?

Yes, in the Mike Vapes video I watched yesterday, it took three cycles to fill up the bottle.

Modmakers in the UK has a neat cap/bottle set called a "Refilla" that operates a little differently. After the first inversion, the squonk bottle itself draws liquid from the refill bottle. If you watch their video on YT, you'll probably understand it better than I did as far as how it actually happens that way. I'm sure it has to do with setting up a vacuum.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, in the Mike Vapes video I watched yesterday, it took three cycles to fill up the bottle.

Modmakers in the UK has a neat cap/bottle set called a "Refilla" that operates a little differently. After the first inversion, the squonk bottle itself draws liquid from the refill bottle. If you watch their video on YT, you'll probably understand it better than I did as far as how it actually happens that way. I'm sure it has to do with setting up a vacuum.

Thanks for the info.
I was tempted when I saw the bottles for #1 but after pondering on it a bit I though NAAH just to much trouble vs how I do it now.
And the firmer bottles work fine for my vape style. The RDA's I use are 22mm and do not require lots of juice being squonked at a time.
A bit of pressure on the bottle for 2 sec and a perfect squonk for me.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With the silicon bottles and no rod, I get it filled all the way. I have one soft bottle with a rod, I just filled it all the way with inky a tiny air bubble. I tried to take a pic but you couldn't make out much by way of the bottle by the time I cropped into fit

Oh hell here we go

20191212_113840.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ever come across someone tou want to seen pummeled with jellyfish?
ATkc9xR.png

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just finished vacation and heading back home, how’ve you been huck? And has ej got that purse yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors