Full Sail Slipknot Imperial IPA

full-sail-slipknot.png

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah what about rants can I flip out here. Cause I swear I wana pull a dam nitro today

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These big contest are getting out of hand. They bring the crybabys out of the woodworks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't matter what you say,,
FOOTBALL IS A VIOLENT SPORT AND GUYS THAT PLAYS THE SPORT LIKES IT,, fuck u WILL SMITH! for making the movie!!

VAPE ON

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I played by there rules the ones they set. And I even ask to make sure. But I wanted to win. So I played the odds. And the only freaking way I could have not win that dam contest last nite is if my name was pulled from the card. And I dam Well no it was. It's bullshit. And if the don't want someone smart enuff to work the system in there favor so the can guarantee a win they should limit the post, at the start. But I played there dam way by there dam rules. But some little sissy crybaby cryed to them and I got cheated out of my win. Its bullshit. And if they can change the rules to suit them and there buddy's they shouldn't freaking be allowed to be here. All I did was took there rules they set And used them to win. I'm sorry I'm smart enuff to do that. But crybabys thought it to be in fair so who gets screwed. Yep me. Bullshit

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And now I see you ranted, LOL.
Oh I'm pissed but it don't mean shit. An it a dam thing I can do about it. But I no They freaking no I no there is no fucking way I didn't win that contest lastnite in less they pulled my name. I no They did but it's all good. Fuck'em. I just no how they are now. Them dam contest test are made like anyone can win. But they can still fix it anyway they want. And they ain't Shit you can do about it.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wana go on there and just slap go the hell off. But it won't do anything. Won't make it better won't change what they did. But I no and that's what matters. I played by there rules. And the cheated me. Karma is a bitch and I hope they get there's 10fold. Ppl can just do what they want these days. This is why the world is turning into what it has. Because ppl just let it go anymore. You just can fight for. Anything anymore you just have to duck your head and let it go.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What contest was this, in which @Scooter 72 believes he (?) was cheated?
I don't think I was cheated I no I was cheated. I played the odds And I beat them I no I did. But it's a contest it's not like I payed for it or anything. I was just the point of it. They no who they are. There's no point in putting them on blast. I can't prove it it's my word against there's. And I've ranted about it I feel no better about it But it's off my chest. I just won't t r y winning none of there crap anymore I'll just play my little contest with the girls I trust and don't have to deal with the crybabys and sissys no more.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm still in the dark as to which contest this was.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hate it when people turn out to be what you were afraid they were rather than what you thought they were,

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm pissed but it don't mean shit. An it a dam thing I can do about it. But I no They freaking no I no there is no fucking way I didn't win that contest lastnite in less they pulled my name. I no They did but it's all good. Fuck'em. I just no how they are now. Them dam contest test are made like anyone can win. But they can still fix it anyway they want. And they ain't Shit you can do about it.

200_zpsc7cf4887.gif

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your already an instagater

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why ever in the world would you want to do that?

(That was an opening I gave you, there.)
She's a little slow some days she claims to be brunette but I think maybe there hiding the blonde roots. Lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're everywhere, Scooter.
Don't forget it's not over rush over and put your freaking unlimited limited entries in. I just love how these freaking vendors can just do whatever the fuck they want now

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I understand changing a contest mid-stream is kinda weird, but I saw a lot of complaints in there.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand changing a contest mid-stream is kinda weird, but I saw a lot of complaints in there.
I don't give a shit. I ask his punk ass and I've got the text he told me the was unlimited. And i was up all night at hospital. And I wanted that thing. So I run the odds. Because he said I could. Then the next morn he seen there was no way around me winning so he stoped my entries and then changed the rules. I no it's just a contest. But he fucking knows I won so do I. But he straight fucked me out of it. And with gleam you can drop who you want and still make it look like they was still in. I've run a shit load off gleam contest myself. I no the deal. But ain't Shit I can do But be a crybaby and I wont do that so I just bitch here. He knows I know he screwed me

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not mad at you btw I'll be hanging wit you you ok by me I'm just bitching

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget it's not over rush over and put your freaking unlimited limited entries in. I just love how these freaking vendors can just do whatever the fuck they want now

And there will always be another contest that comes along

VU Sponsors